Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Rules for answering questions here:
1. Your answers should contain at least a brief explanation, even if it was the simplest of questions.
2. While answering Yes/No question, please quote the question you're referring to.

On the GTS, say Im looking at a Totidle. I see 4/6 of them on Either Gender and any level. But then when make the gender female. I see 4 different Totidles then the ones before.

Anyone know why its like this?

What kind of pokemon is it? Breed or Soft Reset for.
I wanted to check this bred vaporeon I got from a friend. It is 31/31/31/31/31/30 and I was just curious. Do you think you can help me? (He got it from his FireRed/LeafGreen version).

I wanted to check this bred vaporeon I got from a friend. It is 31/31/31/31/31/30 and I was just curious. Do you think you can help me? (He got it from his FireRed/LeafGreen version).
Im 50-50 if thats hacked or not, you would have to look around on Smogon to find a hack checker now because they deleted the thread for hack checkings.

Could someone please link to the thread that asks what stats are keepable in terms of breeding and soft resetting and whatnot? I seem to have lost where it is.

How do I know what pokemon I should do calulations on for my pokemon (like Salamence) is there like a guide lines to tell you, sorry if I'm in the wrong thred just didn't know where less to look...

Im breeding an Adamant ditto holding Everstone with a Male teddiursa with egg moves. So far Ive hattched 45 eggs and only 2 have been adamant; the egg moves have gone through though. Is this normal? I must be doing something wrong.

Im breeding an Adamant ditto holding Everstone with a Male teddiursa with egg moves. So far Ive hattched 45 eggs and only 2 have been adamant; the egg moves have gone through though. Is this normal? I must be doing something wrong.
Nope, sounds about right altest from my breeding advantures...

Is Garchomp banned on wifi play?
No.

This question has been asked so many times...
Either you are the unluckiest person in the planet or the ditto and the teddiursa come from different versions of the game. For example if your ditto came from the japanese version and the teddiursa from the US version then the everstone trick won't work.

Where does one get Smoke Ball in Emerald?
complete trick 4 in the trick house and the trick master rewards you with one.

On a Sandstorm team, how many Pokemon should you generally have that get hurt by Sandstorm? 1 or 2?
i've only built a few sand teams before, but in my opinion 2 sounds about right. i tend pick pokemon that either don't care about the sand, or have ways to overcome it (breloom with poison heal, or recover pokemon like porygon2). the bottom line should be to make sure there are more benefits than liabilities in carrying your non-sand-immune pokemon.

I'd like opinions on the SD Gliscor spread my brother and I are cooking up. In the absence of Garchomp, Gliscor does a pretty good job of being my teams bulky ground type sweeper.

180 HP / 56 ATK / 56 DEF / 218 Spe

The magic of the EVs:

180 HP hits 336 HP, a nice leftovers number.

56 ATK hits 240 attack, doing 50% minimum to 404 HP Tyranitar.

56 Def hits 330 defense, which is the nearest "bonus" point to it's HP stat. (52 EVs would only hit 328 defense)

218 Spe hits 280 speed, outrunning Lucario. Now you never have to worry if they run HP Ice or not.

dang... Im unlucky....
and why does it say "Fat" before the name when you quote someone?
Because your fat.

No really, Chaos thought it would be funny to do that, not to mention people commenting on it. Like once a user asked"In your quote it says your fat. Are you really fat?".In other words, its a joke.

i just started breeding my best result is poke with two iv's that are 31 how do you guys get all the stats so high got any tips

Would using Psycho Shift to pass a burn work on a pokemon with Flash Fire? And is it possible to Psycho Shift poison status (say from a Toxic Orb) to types that resist it?

i just started breeding my best result is poke with two iv's that are 31 how do you guys get all the stats so high got any tips

Well usually the good breeders have done so many breeding projects that they have many pokemon in different egg groups to breed other pokemon with to get those godly IV spreads.

EDIT: You could also catch a lot of random pokemon like I do and hope that you get some good IV'ed ones:)

Most likely:), but you could just let the IVs randomize themselves but they will take a while especially for HP as it's the hardest IV to get randomized 30's or 31's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)