5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

It's a one second delay, so I have to hit it one second before the time states. Would I set it at 3:08 and wait for it to go around to 3:09 or set it at 3:09 and rush to hit it at the right point?

Is there a way for me to check how far off I am by inputting the results I am getting and the results I want and checking the difference?
Haven't tested this, but one way is to possibly get the IVs of the failed result, input them into the Time Finder, and look for the result that is closest to your target time. There may be a quicker way, but I'm still new to all this so..

Your timing or timer0 might be slightly off. Right-click your target seed in the Time Finder and click Generate Adjacent Seeds (Current Frame). If you were off by one of those, you should see it in the adjacents list.
I've been trying to just the Generate Adjacent Seeds feature to see what seed I've landed on, but get seeds that don't seem to be at all correct. The baseline seed used for generation changes, as well. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

I'm fairly certain that the seeds on the bottom of the image (before adjacent generation) are correct, as verified through Seed Finder. I've noticed this in Beta 5 and Beta 6.2.

Just a heads up if you downloaded the New version Beta 6 make sure to Re-do your Parameters as mine have completely changed from the beta 5 version.

So I'm at the Dragonspiral Tower Entrance (http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/dragonspiraltower.shtml), and I want to abuse a Pokémon there. But, in that city below the Dragonspiral Tower, there are many NPC's moving around. Can they screw me at the Dragonspiral Tower?
no. the npc that advance the frame are only the ones who are in the same area you are in, and they do it only if they move (turn themselves or walk).

Just a heads up if you downloaded the New version Beta 6 make sure to Re-do your Parameters as mine have completely changed from the beta 5 version.
I don't think it will happen to everybody.

Am I the only one who has gotten completely different seeds from the Time Finder searches when they updated?

This question has probably been answered, but I don't know how I could find it.
Anyway, I'm showing my friend B/W RNG on the Mac program PPRNG. The problem is that his trainer ID starts with a 0 and whenever we try to enter it into the configuration, it gets rid of the zero. Any ideas, and is it like this in RNG Reporter?

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This question has probably been answered, but I don't know how I could find it.
Anyway, I'm showing my friend B/W RNG on the Mac program PPRNG. The problem is that his trainer ID starts with a 0 and whenever we try to enter it into the configuration, it gets rid of the zero. Any ideas, and is it like this in RNG Reporter?
It would account for that, leading zeros are easy to guess.

00000001337 = 1337.

If you convert either number to hex they'd be the same.

Am I the only one who has gotten completely different seeds from the Time Finder searches when they updated?
That's what was fixed in the most recent update from v5.

ok, so i've been able to hit my IV's easily, but for some reason, the PIDs im getting don't match up with the generated list (and i've looked from frames 1-1,000) should i just leave where I am and come back to get a new PID starting frame (since i can hit the IV's easily)

It would account for that, leading zeros are easy to guess.

00000001337 = 1337.

If you convert either number to hex they'd be the same.

That's what was fixed in the most recent update from v5.
So, the seeds I got from v4 won't be the same as I got from the current version? I tried searching for them, and none of the seeds I got from V4 showed up in V6

Having a little bit of trouble with PIDRNG here: I've done the calibration where I'm at Frame 47 if I don't advance at all. I choose a Brave nature and ability 1 with an Encounter Slot of 4 for Druddigon (which I verified on the Encounter Slots list) and that Frame is 54. I do 7 saves and I get the Druddigon but not the IVs, and then I might get a Golett with the same IVs. Thinking I did the math wrong, I do 6 saves and I get the Druddigon with the right IVs, but not the right ability or level according to the Encounter Slot list. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

ok, so i've been able to hit my IV's easily, but for some reason, the PIDs im getting don't match up with the generated list (and i've looked from frames 1-1,000) should i just leave where I am and come back to get a new PID starting frame (since i can hit the IV's easily)
When you check for your frames on the front of RNG Reporter Method 5 PIDRNG, do you put only 1/2 the Seed Hex or all of it?

I was having a problem with that earlier and was only putting 1/2 my seed. A complete Seed should look like this: 24FA4342680C8A06

The sequence of frames are usually within 40-60 from what I noticed.
RNG Reporter 6.2 does very on this so far too.
:D
Hope that helped.

Note: Timer0 also fluctuates. So try to find the one you hit most of the time. (That's when you don't hit your IV right even if you got the right time to the second down.)

I can't seem to hit any seed correctly on Beta 6 no matter what. I hit my time and frame and seed is alway off.

EDIT

It was me being DUMB again. I miss counted my steps like 10 times.

Why is RNG reporter generating seed for my pokemon black version even though i have it set to pokemon white version because i'm now using a pokemon white version? I'm getting the wrong IVS on my white version and when i do a parameter search, i don't see any results for the white version but for black

Having a little bit of trouble with PIDRNG here: I've done the calibration where I'm at Frame 47 if I don't advance at all. I choose a Brave nature and ability 1 with an Encounter Slot of 4 for Druddigon (which I verified on the Encounter Slots list) and that Frame is 54. I do 7 saves and I get the Druddigon but not the IVs, and then I might get a Golett with the same IVs. Thinking I did the math wrong, I do 6 saves and I get the Druddigon with the right IVs, but not the right ability or level according to the Encounter Slot list. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
Druddigon isn't encounter slot 4 >_> You have to remember slots start at 0 not 1

I'm trying now to capture a wild Exadrill with C-Gear method and I have a few questions after my first few failures :p (My seed is A64C8D4B, Frame 9 (so target frame = 6), Delay 3951)

First, can I do this like I would for a stationary pokemon? After starting my game with the updated EonTimer, I take my 250 Max Repel, and walk 256 steppes with 3 pokes in the team. During that time, I always hope that a shaking spot shows up. If it shows up during that time, I walk into it, after the Repel finishes, and capture it. If not, than I take a Small Repel (100 steps) and try to prolongue my chance to get a shaking spot, while still being under 384 steppes.

Is this correct until now? I know I can't determine its nature and Ability, so I'm using a Synchro-Pokemon at my lead Spot and hope for the 50^2% chance.

Thanks in advance!

could anyone show me a screen shot of how to find your starting PID frame,cause i can't find mine at all
1st find your Seed in time finder then copy the Full Seed into the main Menu of RNG Reporter. Choose Method 5 PIDRNG hit Generate. Those are your PID to find your Starting PID you will have to hit your seed and check the nature.(optional Gender Ability) Repeate this process 3 times and Save an extra time for each session.

Then look for those PID in RNG Reported and find those nature in the order you hit them.

Your Starting PID will be whatever frame your 1st nature was.

Example
1.Hit your seed frame (check Iv's make sure its the one you got from RNG Reporter) Write down what nature you got)
2.Save 1 time and check to see if you hit your seed frame.(check Iv's make sure its the one you got from RNG Reporter) Write down what nature you got)
3.Save 2 times and check to see if you hit your seed frame.(check Iv's make sure its the one you got from RNG Reporter) Write down what nature you got)
4. Save 3 times and check to see if you hit your seed frame.(check Iv's make sure its the one you got from RNG Reporter) Write down what nature you got)

1st find your Seed in time finder then copy the Full Seed into the main Menu of RNG Reporter. Choose Method 5 PIDRNG hit Generate. Those are your PID to find your Starting PID you will have to hit your seed and check the nature.(optional Gender Ability) Repeate this process 3 times and Save an extra time for each session.

Then look for those PID in RNG Reported and find those nature in the order you hit them.

Your Starting PID will be whatever frame your 1st nature was.

Example
1.Hit your seed frame (check Iv's make sure its the one you got from RNG Reporter) Write down what nature you got)
2.Save 1 time and check to see if you hit your seed frame.(check Iv's make sure its the one you got from RNG Reporter) Write down what nature you got)
3.Save 2 times and check to see if you hit your seed frame.(check Iv's make sure its the one you got from RNG Reporter) Write down what nature you got)
4. Save 3 times and check to see if you hit your seed frame.(check Iv's make sure its the one you got from RNG Reporter) Write down what nature you got)

Should I uncheck the shiny only box,then generate right

I've followed most of the front page and can not find the search button for this thread. I would like to know, for DS parameters, what is meant by held button? Can ANY manipulation be done using a non c-gear method (c-gear is way too time consuming for me)? Finally, will manipulation work with a 3DS (if not, I'll use my semi-broken DS Lite)? Also, would someone care to explain what all the parameters are supposed to do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)