Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to ev train level 100 pokemon? Just got a level 100 terrakion off the GTS who has really good ivs and I want to use it.

So far watched the 7th episode on XY anime with english sub, but my crawing of more is not stopping :P Anyone know who the seeder with highest quality of sub+vid pokémon anime episodes are? Watched the 7 first from LucarioPK, but I've seen he has got some serious shit handed to him for bad subs, but due to barely understanding a few words in japaneese, I cant tell a bad from a good one (w/o the obviously terrible translation errors that float around)

So thats why I am looking for a reliable seeder that also get episodes out fast :D (also due to LucarioPK not having subbed the last 6 episodes that aired in japan)

Chadtherest00

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Got a few stuff for trade

Timid magician fennekin
Brave strong jaw tyrunt (all fangs n d dance)
Calm water absorb frilish
Adamant keen eye starly
Bold prankster cottonee
Timid protean froakie
Adamant no guard hone edge
Timid magic guard Abra
Modest anticipation eevee
Adamant shed skin dratini
Modest torrent piplup
Adamant overgrow treecko
Adamant poison heal shroomish
Impish natural cure chansey (aromatheorphy)

I'm looking for a lot of stuff
Gabit jolly w/ stealth rocks
Scraggy moxie w/ d dance, drain punch
Phany impish w/ stealth rocks
Shunnys
Items choice scarfs focus sash choice bands choice specs left overs light clay

A bred pokémon that doesn't turn out perfect but has several desirable traits (IV's, nature, egg moves)
Thanks for that info, I've been more than a little confused up until this point. XD

Ye, just use a reset bag if something need to be cleared, else it's just to start ev'ing it :P
Is there a way to get a reset bag? I've been waiting for one of my pokemon to just find one but so far I don't have crap.

Thanks for that info, I've been more than a little confused up until this point. XD

Is there a way to get a reset bag? I've been waiting for one of my pokemon to just find one but so far I don't have crap.
No problem. By the way, I know you can find then just by walking around or hitting the bag, but it's completely random, so perhaps using EV reducing berries are also a good option.

I believe Cradily gets MEGA DRAIN as an egg move (which is pretty trolly) but not giga drain =P hey, at least it is one of those few lucky pokemon to be able to keep stealth rock when you breed it =P
Unfortunately Mega Drain isn't Giga Drain D:. I already have one Lileep with Stealth rocks, thanks to ClutchesofBlood. But I am also looking for a Giga Drain one. :p

Reset Bags are fairly easy to get. Just clear out some bag space, and then wake up a sleeping pokemon and start hitting the bag. You should get one pretty soon!

Unfortunately Mega Drain isn't Giga Drain D:. I already have one Lileep with Stealth rocks, thanks to ClutchesofBlood. But I am also looking for a Giga Drain one. :p
Hmm... I once tried putting giga drain on a lileep, and I thought it was a tm in emerald/ruby/sapphire, so I believe thaat if you don't get it from the DW you have to get one from gen 3

Well then you're probably out of luck. The only compensation I can offer is that due to the buff that energy ball received it's easier for cradily to troll scald spamming bulky waters than ever =P

Does anyone have an extra metal coat they might be willing to trade for a dawn stone or a sun stone? On a different note in offering charizardite x or other Pokemon x exclusive mega stones for blastoiseite. (yeah I know you can buy it but I trade mine away with my blastoise.) if you can help its be very much appreciated. Thank you. :3

Oh! Just looked on the internet and found something! I think it learns it by the move tutor in Humilau City in B2W2

Edit: I confirm, the move tutor teaches Giga Drain

Does anyone have an extra metal coat they might be willing to trade for a dawn stone or a sun stone? On a different note in offering charizardite x or other Pokemon x exclusive mega stones for blastoiseite. (yeah I know you can buy it but I trade mine away with my blastoise.) if you can help its be very much appreciated. Thank you. :3
I can trade you blastoisite and a metal coat for Charizardite/tyranitarite and a dawn Stone

I have a few Metal Coats. Interested in your sun stone, F/C in sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)