Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can offer:
POKEBANK HA:

Aerodactyl – Unnerve
Alomomola - Regenerator
Anorith – Swift Swim
Barboach - Hydration (DREAMBALL)
Bouffalant – Soundproof
Buneary – Limber
Burmy - Overcoat (DREAMBALL)
Carvanha – Speed Boost
Chatot – Big Pecks
Chimchar – Iron Fist
Chinchou – Water Absorb (DREAMBALL)
Clamperl – Rattled
Cottonee - Chlorophyll (DREAMBALL)
Cranidos – Sheer Force
Darumaka – Inner Focus
Elgyem - Analytic
Feebas - Adaptability
Finneon – Water Veil
Glameow – Keen Eye
Goldeen – Lightning Rod
Kabuto – Weak Armor
Karrablast – No Guard
Kricketot – Run Away (DREAMBALL)
Lileep – Storm Drain
Luvdisc – Hydration (DREAMBALL)
Meowth – Unnerve
Mudkip - Damp
Piplup - Defiant
Porygon - Analytic
Qwilfish – Intimidate
Rattata – Hustle
Sentret - Frisk (DREAMBALL)
Skitty – Wonder Skin (DREAMBALL)
Stantler – Sap Sipper (DREAMBALL)
Staryu – Analytic
Tentacool – Rain Dish
Timburr – Iron Fist
Tirtouga – Swift Swim
Torkoal – Shell Armor
Treecko - Unburden
Turtwig – Shell Armor
Wailmer – Pressure
Zigzagoon – Quick Feet (DREAMBALL)

I got all safari HA mons and most Horde-only HA mons, just ask
this is what I'm looking for:

LF HA: Sudowoodo, Horsea, Omanyte, Snorlax, Relicanth, Shieldon, Hippopotas, Patrat, Basculin, Frillish, Shelmet

I've got a 5 IV Koffing spitback with Haze on him you can have, it's female though.
I'll stick it in the daycare with a Ditto. That'd be terrific. Anything in particular you want? I've bred a bunch of Pokemon no one breeds (like Stunfisk and Masquerain). Flawless 5V with egg moves. :)

Hello, I'd really appreciate if someone educated in breeding Hidden Power mons could help me out. It's my first time and I'm running into some issues with the breeding project =S

Please PM me if you have some spare time and don't mind if I ask a few questions.
You can PM me and I can try to help you.

For HP Fighting, you should aim for any one of these:

30/30/31/30/30/30
31/31/30/30/30/30
30/31/30/30/30/30
31/30/30/30/30/30
30/30/30/30/30/30
Well if it's not gonna be a Mixed Attacker you only need to worry about the Atk stat being odd or even so that might take some of the pressure off

For HP Fighting, you should aim for any one of these:

30/30/31/30/30/30
31/31/30/30/30/30
30/31/30/30/30/30
31/30/30/30/30/30
30/30/30/30/30/30
Yeah, I've done some research and I know these are the IV spreads I need to shoot for. The problem is how I manage to get there. Let me write you a PM so I can elaborate further :^)

Yeah, I've done some research and I know these are the IV spreads I need to shoot for. The problem is how I manage to get there. Let me write you a PM so I can elaborate further :^)
Easiest way is to find a Ditto with the preferred IV's, or a pokemon with HP Fighting in the same egg group as the pokemon you're wanting to breed.

Easiest way is to find a Ditto with the preferred IV's, or a pokemon with HP Fighting in the same egg group as the pokemon you're wanting to breed.
The mon I'm trying to breed is a Porygon, so Ditto is my only option. Would my best bet be to grind the safari for a 31/31/even/even/even/even Ditto?

Yup otherwise I try to use the Time Machine Method to move certain IVs until you have a good parent to pass it on
I've never heard of this before but I'll research into it.

The mon I'm trying to breed is a Porygon, so Ditto is my only option. Would my best bet be to grind the safari for a 31/31/even/even/even/even Ditto?

I've never heard of this before but I'll research into it.
Yep. I have three boxes full of Ditto, I'll check to see if any of them have HP Fighting and let you have it.

If anyone could help me getting a Dark Void Smeargle (or temporarily trade me a Darkrai, so that I can trace Dark Void) it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
If you are able to help please PM me.

Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/7jfNEYV4 (updated)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :]. Nothing on the list has less than 4 IV, though the majority of them are imperfect.

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything and initiate trade as soon as I'm online, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, I prefer to use PM's for battle requests or actual conversations :]

If you're interested in going for as many 30 IVs as possible (and have a reasonable selection of 5IVs to trade) this thread has an all 30IV ditto that's really handy.
Yes, a 6x30 IV Ditto would be perfect, I'll make an offer I guess. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm unable to check in Anistar City since Ditto can't learn Hidden Power, lol. Are there any Hidden Power calculators I can use?
Fastest way I assume is to check the IVs on the Dittos with 31 in HP and Attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)