AfroThunderRule trade shop. A new giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
The only past RNG legend that I want (and that I can't get) would be a Naive perfect Sheer Force Landorus with flawless IVs (no HP Ice) and Knock Off as a tutor move. Seems like everyone here has that but with an HP Ice IV spread. >.<

If you have that then I'll trade you one of my Kalos legend. Sorry ._.
Are you still interested in this?

Don't have as much to offer but I can give you one of my shinnies for that bold diancie if that would be fine. What do you want for that bold diancie I can trade a few things for that.
edit: please don't post on my thread we can work this out here or pm's plz.

Please CMT for this Diancie:

Impish Nature
OT: えいがかん
ID: 07194
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.31.26.31.25

Level 50 Yveltal
Hasty/せっかち Nature
OT: やさいじん
ID: 04268
Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 30/30/31/31/31/31
EVs: None

For your 4 IV Yveltal, I am willing to trade my 6IV Xerneas. I can provide free cloning of your Yveltal.

Level 50 Xerneas (Ultra Ball) Modest Nature
OT: Naga
Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Moon Blast/ Gravity/ Megahorn/ Geomancy

Hi AfroThunderRule. Please CMT for Bold Diancie.

[716] Xerneas
OT:
SapphirE (51132) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/26/31/28/31/28
Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes:
Unowninator traded me this HP Fire Xerneas and said the owner said to go crazy trading it, as he was from a site with out trade rights. So this is fully re-distributable.

CMT For
Hasty/せっかち Nature
OT: DEJ
ID: 04832
Ability: Flash Fire
Attacks: Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Pursuit, Sucker Punch

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the slow responses guys. No excuses, I'm just being a lazy good for nothing .-.

CMT for Bold and Calm Diancie, hopefully I have something >.<
Sorry. :(

Are you still interested in this?
In a Sheer Sheer perfect IV'd Landorus with Knock Off? Yea. :o
Is there something you want?
Hey Afro, just wondering if your Diancies have JAP names and if you SR them yourself?
The only Diancie with its Japanese name is the pre-released Adamant one. I was told that it was possible for the Diancie to be in different languages. And I obtained these Diancies before Cyber Gadget was compatible with Pokemon X and they don't have their PowerSave dates.

Don't have as much to offer but I can give you one of my shinnies for that bold diancie if that would be fine. What do you want for that bold diancie I can trade a few things for that.
edit: please don't post on my thread we can work this out here or pm's plz.

Also, why does those Diancies/Jirachi have my OT? .-.

Please CMT for this Diancie:

Impish Nature
OT: えいがかん
ID: 07194
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.31.26.31.25
I'm not seeing anything ATM. Sorry. :/

Level 50 Yveltal
Hasty/せっかち Nature
OT: やさいじん
ID: 04268
Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 30/30/31/31/31/31

For your 4 IV Yveltal, I am willing to trade my 6IV Xerneas. I can provide free cloning of your Yveltal.

Level 50 Xerneas (Ultra Ball) Modest Nature
OT: Naga
Ability: Fairy Aura
Moves: Moon Blast/ Gravity/ Megahorn/ Geomancy
Sorry. Already have that particular Xerneas.

Hi AfroThunderRule. Please CMT for Bold Diancie.

[716] Xerneas
OT:
SapphirE (51132) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/26/31/28/31/28
Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes:
Unowninator traded me this HP Fire Xerneas and said the owner said to go crazy trading it, as he was from a site with out trade rights. So this is fully re-distributable.
Sorry friend, I already have that particular Xerneas. (Just haven't updated it yet. ._.)

CMT For
Hasty/せっかち Nature
OT: DEJ
ID: 04832
Ability: Flash Fire
Attacks: Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Pursuit, Sucker Punch
Sorry. Not seeing anything.

Sorry friend, I already have that particular Xerneas. (Just haven't updated it yet. ._.)
AfroThunderRule, new Edit!

EDIT: I have a 31/31/08/24/31/30 Modest HP Fire Xerneas in a quick ball now; I'd like to trade it for the Bold Diancie. Let me know, as I really want that Bold Diancie. I also have a Modest 30/X/31/31/31/31 Diancie if you're interested. It's hack checked too.

Last edited:

Also, why does those Diancies/Jirachi have my OT? .-.(your quote)

Sorry I can take them down there just there for coolness and I put your OT because even though you weren't the original trainer you were the one that provided me those pokemon so I feel like I should list that you gave them to me. I will edit that in somehow.

Hello again Afro, CMT if possible for any or all of them: snubull,glameow,trapinch plz :)

Last edited:
Hey Afro, was just wondering if you were interested in a 31/25/31/31/30/31 naughty quick ball xerneas I caught myself :D.

CMT and tell me if you want anything from there (I think you'd like the Timid HP Fire Xerneas, but there is more stuff), because I'm interested in some of those KB shinies. Are those full-redis?

Heya !

I'm very interested of your 6 IV shiny Kyurem !

I have :
6 IV shiny Malamar (adamant )

6 IV deoxys

6 IV heatran .

A lot of event , like Rayquaza shiny Nobunaga !

Ask for more !

Hi again Afro ThunderRule. I'm back for more of your shiny goodness! You seriously know how to pick your pokes. I finally got around to updating my shiny list with all of the newer acquisitions so it's worth another look if you have the time. Here's a link to my list again.

Off the top of my hand, I've added a perfect snover, emolga, love ball cherubi, dream ball ducklett, a couple of hidden power litwicks, and a friend ball spinda.

Looking through your pokemon again these were the ones I particularly wanted:
Wynaut (calm), Snubull, Druddigon (rough skin), Wooper, Spoink and that amazing calm celebi gaahhh!

By the way, I am really trying to get all my things organized for trading again. I was wondering what I could do to make my trading list easier to use. Any suggestions?

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for not updating in a while. Not going to lie ever since Cyber Gadget, I've lost the desire to hunt Kalos legends since I'm not sure if they're legit or not anymore. lol . I suppose I can SV hatch shinies now or something.

AfroThunderRule, new Edit!

EDIT: I have a 31/31/08/24/31/30 Modest HP Fire Xerneas in a quick ball now; I'd like to trade it for the Bold Diancie. Let me know, as I really want that Bold Diancie. I also have a Modest 30/X/31/31/31/31 Diancie if you're interested. It's hack checked too.
Eh, I suppose I'll take the Modest Diancie for the Bold Diancie. I'm shocked you restarted your game to get a HP Fire Xerneas just to get that Diancie. Woah, that's some dedication. e_e

Hello again Afro, CMT if possible for any or all of them: snubull,glameow,trapinch plz :)
Maybe for these three?

#216 Teddiursa
Lv. 1
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Pick Up
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/30 Hp Water
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Play Rough, Crunch, Close Combat
AO: Seraph ID: 32478
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (0818) ShadowEvilHero
non - Redis

#316 Gulpin
Lv. 1
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Gluttony
IVs: 31/29/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Curse, Destiny bond, Pain Split
AO: Michael ID: 19243
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (3364)
ShadowHy3gon
non - Redis

#664 Scatterbug
Lv. 1
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Compound Eyes
IVs: 31/01/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: -
AO: Michael ID: 46994
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (0790) ExtremespeedTurtwig
non - Redis

Bold Diancie?
Hmm, I'll think about about. Sorry for not giving you a answer so far. >_<
Hey Afro, was just wondering if you were interested in a 31/25/31/31/30/31 naughty quick ball xerneas I caught myself :D.
Sure? What do you want for it?

CMT and tell me if you want anything from there (I think you'd like the Timid HP Fire Xerneas, but there is more stuff), because I'm interested in some of those KB shinies. Are those full-redis?
I do like that Timid HP Fire Xerneas, too bad I already have it. Sorry. :(

Heya !

I'm very interested of your 6 IV shiny Kyurem !

I have :
6 IV shiny Malamar (adamant )

6 IV deoxys

6 IV heatran .

A lot of event , like Rayquaza shiny Nobunaga !

Ask for more !
Eh, not really feeling those. Sorry. e_e

Hi again Afro ThunderRule. I'm back for more of your shiny goodness! You seriously know how to pick your pokes. I finally got around to updating my shiny list with all of the newer acquisitions so it's worth another look if you have the time. Here's a link to my list again.

Off the top of my hand, I've added a perfect snover, emolga, love ball cherubi, dream ball ducklett, a couple of hidden power litwicks, and a friend ball spinda.

Looking through your pokemon again these were the ones I particularly wanted:
Wynaut (calm), Snubull, Druddigon (rough skin), Wooper, Spoink and that amazing calm celebi gaahhh!

By the way, I am really trying to get all my things organized for trading again. I was wondering what I could do to make my trading list easier to use. Any suggestions?
Your spreadsheet list seems fine to me. Also friend ball spinda, dive ball krabby, timer ball aron, premier ball lillipup and dusk ball purrloin seems interesting.
Those 5 for Wynaut (calm), Snubull, Druddigon (rough skin), Wooper and Spoink?

(Also, I'm pretty sure that "NFT" Quiet Numel and Love Ball Qwilifish are mines. They're not NFT, feel free to trade them if you want.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)