Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone have a spare Diancie code? I forgot to grab a second one for my Y version when I went to Gamestop.

/me pet lucariojr

Last edited:

Copy & Paste Results
Xerneas - #716 (Naughty)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 26 - 28
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 28 - 29
Speed: 30 - 31

Xerneas - #716 (Naughty) : 30 - 31 / 26 - 28 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 28 - 29 / 30 - 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Bug, Dark, Dragon, Electric, Fighting, Fire, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ground, Ice, Poison, Psychic, Rock, Steel, Water
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 48, 49

I will probably toss this Xerneas because it doesn't have a chance of being Hidden Power Fire, since the special defense isn't 31. But I can't help but stop and stare at this mixed Xerneas. Any comments while I take a break? :P
Toss, although a good SR. Go for the Hex Flawless.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
k, going to make a post since this diancie thing is getting crazy with all the "is my diancie good?" questions and some people seem to be failing at common sense. Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep. These are just some examples of things that should make you think "this is not worth the keep, let me SR again instead of wasting time and cluttering the SQSR thread with something that is going to be a toss". This applies to other resets in the future not just diancie and this post is not to call out any one specific individual. Will probably make a note of this post in the OP of the thread for future threads.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a spare Life Orb, since I can't seem to find my Life Orb. I'm willing to give 4/5IV cool Poké Ball spitbacks. VM/PM me if you can help me.

Hey guys I have some questions about transfering pokemon between emulators and games.Is it possible? Because I want to get some pokemon with some moves that aren't available anymore so I wan't to know if it is even possible to do such a thing like transfer from ROM to ROM and then to a legit game.I don't want to hack pokemon i just want to catch them legitimately

XD reset Mr. Mime is it even worth it? Anyway keep or toss?
Mr. Mime with Follow Me
Timid
HP :9-10
Atk: 25-26
Def: 23-24
Sp Atk: 22-23
Sp. Def: 27-29
Spe: 18-19

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Which ball?
Adamant?
Which egg moves?
Bred Mudkip can only be in a Poké Ball (there have been events where one could be obtained in a different ball, however these were male only and so the ball couldn't be passed by breeding).

Bred Mudkip can only be in a Poké Ball (there have been events where one could be obtained in a different ball, however these were male only and so the ball couldn't be passed by breeding).
Crap, I didn't realize the dream world event one was male only...

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
XD reset Mr. Mime is it even worth it? Anyway keep or toss?
Mr. Mime with Follow Me
Timid
HP :9-10
Atk: 25-26
Def: 23-24
Sp Atk: 22-23
Sp. Def: 27-29
Spe: 18-19
Toss. Honestly, the stats here are complete garbage. At least aim for 31 in the stat increased by nature.

I've been trying to get a Quiet Analytic Magneton for about three hours now, but Quiet seems to be the one nature I can't get. Does anyone have an extra Quiet Ditto or Synchronize mon they could give me? I do have a few 5IV Absols and Larvitars I could give in return. If you can trade a Ditto or HA Magnemite/ton/zone, 0 Speed is appreciated but not necessary.

I've been trying to get a Quiet Analytic Magneton for about three hours now, but Quiet seems to be the one nature I can't get. Does anyone have an extra Quiet Ditto or Synchronize mon they could give me? I do have a few 5IV Absols and Larvitars I could give in return. If you can trade a Ditto or HA Magnemite/ton/zone, 0 Speed is appreciated but not necessary.
I have a Quiet Ditto with 0 speed. The rest of the IV's are completely random though. If you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)