Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
LF Sassy/Relaxed Cresselia and Calm/bold Thundurus with good IVs :) CMT!
I have a Bold Thundurus w/ 31/x/31/30/30/31, if that counts as good IVs for you (no HP Ice sadly)? Haven't had much luck with decent Ice spreads over the last few weeks I've been resetting.

I have a Bold Thundurus w/ 31/x/31/30/30/31, if that counts as good IVs for you (no HP Ice sadly)? Haven't had much luck with decent Ice spreads over the last few weeks I've been resetting.
Definitely interested :) CMT and post or VM if you find something you want!

Looking for a spit back HA Tepig. I can offer female spitbacks of Fast Ball Elekid, Lure Ball Wobuffet, Lure Ball Heracross, Heavy Ball Shellder, Moon Ball Sneasel, or Heavy Ball Venonat. If none of those interest I have others I can offer.

Got Crescent Isle just now, but I´m not yet prepared for catching Cresselia.
Some questions:
1. If I land on Crescent Isle, I will keep the chance to encounter Cresselia and if I don´t land it can be gone at 24:00 right?
2. I would stock up on Quick Ball in case of a shiny encounter but what about a perfect non shiny encounter: Heal Ball, Dive Ball or Premier Ball? Anything else?
3. Is there a giveaway for the Sassy Smeargle from the Soft Resetting Thread (I haven´t finished the delta Episode in this file yet, so have limited access to breeding etc.)

Some questions:
1. If I land on Crescent Isle, I will keep the chance to encounter Cresselia and if I don´t land it can be gone at 24:00 right?
2. I would stock up on Quick Ball in case of a shiny encounter but what about a perfect non shiny encounter: Heal Ball, Dive Ball or Premier Ball? Anything else?
3. Is there a giveaway for the Sassy Smeargle from the Soft Resetting Thread (I haven´t finished the delta Episode in this file yet, so have limited access to breeding etc.)
1. Yes, until you leave
2. Luxury everything
3. Ask Buckert

Supersharpedo

Banned deucer.
So I'm soft resetting for the shiny beldum rn, and what is the rarity of IVs and what's the best out there?
Just got a jolly
25/30/9/19/9/9

Some questions:
Besides Heal, I also like Master Ball on Cresselia, but maybe that's just me :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)