Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to spot trade me a Groudon?

Currently soft resetting for an Adamant one with a Repeat ball, and would be nice to actually get the catch boost.

I'll trade it right back after I save and restart.

I actually need a Groudon for the dex so I can SR for once in a Repeat Ball :S if anyone is willing to help me with the Groudon Pokedex that'd be great, can give stuff if you want.

Also, is anyone willing to check the SID of two Pokemon I transferred from Black and W2? I don't have an action replay and pokecheck is dead. My 3DS is up to date so I can't do the Web Browser exploit thing. You can check my thread for anything you'd like for helping me.

So is there anything really worth rng abusing in soul silver? The dogs lati twins Lugia and ho oh are all stuff that people can soft reset.

So is there anything really worth rng abusing in soul silver? The dogs lati twins Lugia and ho oh are all stuff that people can soft reset.
Not only can you get them in Apricorn balls, you can get the latis (and the tower duo iirc) with Defog.

Plus, one can get them shiny and flawless, which, on pentagon legendaries, is 99.99999999999999999999% an indicator that they're hacked.

Moderator edit: Fixed the number for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been replaying diamond and getting close to dialga

which ball should I catch it in, thinking net since not going to rng it to be shiny but instead be perfect (31/2/31/31/31/31 modest).

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I can help :) The dex registers it as caught even when still in a trade, so an immediate trade/tradeback would be fastest (and preferred). No need to SR.

I can help as well. :) Just send me over the two Pokemon you want checked, and we can do a trade/tradeback of the Groudon as well.

Don't need anything in return. PM/VM me when you're free.

I can help :) The dex registers it as caught even when still in a trade, so an immediate trade/tradeback would be fastest (and preferred). No need to SR.

I can help as well. :) Just send me over the two Pokemon you want checked, and we can do a trade/tradeback of the Groudon as well.

Don't need anything in return. PM/VM me when you're free.
Wow, thank you so much! :O

Sure, tradeback is perfectly fine. I couldn't remember how the Pokedex registration worked during trades. I'll go ahead and add your FC right now!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thundurus (Modest) | 31 / 18 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 (HP Ice)

I wouldn't normally ask for a non-flawless reset and I'm starting to lose my patience, but Keep or Toss? Its been literally the best Thundurus I've found in a month of SRing so far (and the first and only one I've found with HP Ice so far), but tbh I don't know what to do, even if I have the ability to just reload my save, I'm still unsure as hell...

Thundurus (Modest) | 31 / 18 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 (HP Ice)

I wouldn't normally ask for a non-flawless reset and I'm starting to lose my patience, but Keep or Toss? Its been literally the best Thundurus I've found in a month of SRing so far (and the first and only one I've found with HP Ice so far), but tbh I don't know what to do, even if I have the ability to just reload my save, I'm still unsure as hell...
Id say keep, people normally add a defensive nature anyways, assuming u r running Bold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)