Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some1 help me I want to catch a female braixen for my next shiny hunt but I don't have it in my friend safary if some1 can give me their FC so I can catch one or if some1 can give me a spit back in a cool ball I'm debating between premier luxury or timer but either is fine.

So I'm just hearing about scanning QR codes to get any Pokemon. Are these Pokemon legit or are they considered hacked/illegitimate?

Safe to breed them with other PkMn?

So I'm just hearing about scanning QR codes to get any Pokemon. Are these Pokemon legit or are they considered hacked/illegitimate?

Safe to breed them with other PkMn?
Pretty sure those are hacks.

Especially that the only way it works now-a-days is on non-updated games since it was patched back in March.

Last edited:
So was wondering if I could get opinions on which spread I should aim for on Vanillite?

31/31/31/30/30/31
or
30/30/30/31/30/30

Using a specialized spread for Lv 50 and using a Mild nature so I can go Mixed and run either Ice Shard or Explosion the difference between the first and 2nd spread is that when maxing out SpA and keeping their speeds the same the first spread gives 1 more point to Attack while the 2nd gives 1 more point to SpA

So should I do a spread for stronger special moves or a stronger Explosion? I'm a bit torn so was hoping I could get some opinions since I have nothing w/ HP Ground in its egg group (yet) so want to be sure before I aim for a spread.

LF touch trades to finish my dex. My FC and IGN are in my sig.

Pokemon needed

Eelektrik
Manaphy
Regigigas
Dusknoir
Froslass
Togekiss
Magmortar
Electivire
Bonsly
Cherubi (and cherrim)
Kricketot
Groudon
Registeel
Regirock
Latias

Thank you!

Can some1 help me I want to catch a female braixen for my next shiny hunt but I don't have it in my friend safary if some1 can give me their FC so I can catch one or if some1 can give me a spit back in a cool ball I'm debating between premier luxury or timer but either is fine.
Bump

Pokemon needed

Eelektrik
Manaphy
Regigigas
Dusknoir
Froslass
Togekiss
Magmortar
Electivire
Bonsly
Cherubi (and cherrim)
Kricketot
Groudon
Registeel
Regirock
Latias

Thank you!
I can help with some of these. I can touch trade the Manaphy, and Togekiss. I can also send you a Tynamo, a Magmar with a Magmarizer attatched, and a Cherubi that you may keep and evolve.

Pokemon needed

Eelektrik
Manaphy
Regigigas
Dusknoir
Froslass
Togekiss
Magmortar
Electivire
Bonsly
Cherubi (and cherrim)
Kricketot
Groudon
Registeel
Regirock
Latias

Thank you!
I can touch trade you Latias, Groudon, and Dusknoir, and send you Froslass and Kricketot (as soon as I breed one).

So was the IV/EV checker code in HG/SS ever known to affect the pokemons legitimacy? Only reason I ask is because I don't want to illegitimize a pkmn and then trade it to someone ^^'

I'm available now, but I lied about the Manaphy. I could have sworn I had one, but it's just Phione. Everyhing else is ready though, so I'll add you and go online.

I only want Togekiss back.
Alright, I'll add you now. By the way, what's your IGN?

Edit: Turns out I don't need the tynamo, I found an eelektross a few minutes ago in my PC :P
Thanks anyway!

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone with a bulk amount of PP maxes able to help me out? I've got a pretty stally team bred and trained for this season of Battle Spot Singles / Special so I need all the PP I can get. All 6 mons need 3-4 moves maxed, so 20-24 PP maxes are needed. If you can clone (I'm assuming anyone with this many can) then you can clone and keep a copy of the shiny Gliscor that needs its PP maxed... PM me if you'd be willing to help! n_n

edit: helped by vzxt

Last edited:
Question about Dream World Mons, I checked out the legal list of Dream World HA mons, but I noticed there is a huge chunk missng from all regions (excluding Kalos and starters) would it be possible ti catch them in dream balls without their hidden ability (since some didnt get HAs in Gen 5, or you just cant get some mons with HA in dream world) like a Panpour or otherw im forgetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)