Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sines I am also around right now if you want to grab one of mine.
Thank you, Most. FC is 2595-0606-4980. Won't be able to connect to internet near my computer (my wifi signal here is bad), so I'll wait on you to respond to me. I'll be sitting right next to my router :P

I can catch you one for free from the friend safari (since I don't have any spitbacks on hand). Feel free to PM/VM me what ball you'd like it in.

edit: btw, it'll be a Quilladin
A pure white Prestige Ball goes well with the sorta-kinda Paladin thing Chesnaught has going on :D

Registered Shiny Finder and Most. Found a place where my gameboy can get wifi that's within viewing distance of my computer. Connection might be shaky though, tell me if you are unable to find me on wifi.

=== Edit

I now have my HA Chespin and Ditto. This is enough for me to finish my next breeding project on my own. Thanks, Shiny and Most!

If anyone has a Jolly Absol with Punishment or Adamant/Jolly Aerodactyl with Roost that would definitely save on my breeding time, but I can at least handle that on my own.

Last edited:
If anyone has a Jolly Absol with Punishment or Adamant/Jolly Aerodactyl with Roost that would definitely save on my breeding time, but I can at least handle that on my own.
I have both. You can have them for free, if you want. You can view them here. Let me know if they're to your liking.

I'm not really picky. If I didn't get any news before work, I'd just start breeding them myself :D. For Aerodactyl, if you have both Jolly and Adamant with Roost, I'll take Adamant over Jolly, I'm not going to need the extra speed. But if you only have the Jolly, I'm not going to complain about being faster than just about everything. Would you prefer GTS, or direct trade (I've added your FC), since there are two pokemon you're offering?

I know you're offering for free, but I have some breeding run-off to trade. I couldn't find a list of your wants though. If you don't mention anything, I'll send you a random run-off pokemon.

Last edited:
Sorry to post this again, but can someone help me out with a few trade evolutions? I have a Magmar and an Onix.
I can help you out with that. Let me know when you're free.

I'm not really picky. If I didn't get any news before work, I'd just start breeding them myself :D. For Aerodactyl, if you have both Jolly and Adamant with Roost, I'll take Adamant over Jolly, I'm not going to need the extra speed. But if you only have the Jolly, I'm not going to complain about being faster than just about everything. Would you prefer GTS, or direct trade (I've added your FC), since there are two pokemon you're offering?

I know you're offering for free, but I have some breeding run-off to trade. I couldn't find a list of your wants though. If you don't mention anything, I'll send you a random run-off pokemon.
Don't worry, I'll do it for free.

I'll have access to them in about an hour. Let me know if that'd be okay for you. Either GTS or direct trade is fine, whatever you prefer.

I can help you out with that. Let me know when you're free.

Don't worry, I'll do it for free.

I'll have access to them in about an hour. Let me know if that'd be okay for you. Either GTS or direct trade is fine, whatever you prefer.
Then lets do direct, since there is more than one. I will still be around in an hour. As I noted before, I don't have the best wifi connectivity, but I'll try to leave it on and listen to any incoming trade noises. Also try to notify me via forums.

I also see you have a well bred Chespin as well. If you could provide that to me, I would appreciate it, as it would save me the time breeding synthesis and spikes onto it. There may or may not be some things I could breed for you in exchange, if you're not willing to give it away for free. As a side note, I'd prefer a male, so that I can use the Prestige Balled Qualladin I got from Shiny.

Last edited:
And my DS ran out of power. My charger doesn't reach to any spot with reliable wifi access, so I won't be leaving it there any further. I'll keep an eye on the forum until I hear from you. Should have enough power to do the trades by the time I hear from you.

And my DS ran out of power. My charger doesn't reach to any spot with reliable wifi access, so I won't be leaving it there any further. I'll keep an eye on the forum until I hear from you. Should have enough power to do the trades by the time I hear from you.
I got your Absol and Aerodactyl. Don't worry, you can have them for free. Let me know when you're available.

I see you online now, but you're busy. Trade when ready. Do you have the Chespin to spare, or are you not willing to give that away for free?

I see you online now, but you're busy. Trade when ready. Do you have the Chespin to spare, or are you not willing to give that away for free?
Huh? You didn't say anything about a Chespin, but I do have one you can have for free :)

Huh? You didn't say anything about a Chespin, but I do have one you can have for free :)
I updated the original post, I figured you hadn't seen it first. Ah well. Thanks for the Chespin too though. I didn't get an Absol though, and you said you had one. If you don't have one, or if there's a limit on free trades, that's fine. Just want to clarify.

I updated the original post, I figured you hadn't seen it first. Ah well. Thanks for the Chespin too though. I didn't get an Absol though, and you said you had one. If you don't have one, or if there's a limit on free trades, that's fine. Just want to clarify.
I disconnected, that's why! Sorry! I'm proposing again.

Ah ok. Anyway, thanks a bundle. That's everything I need to complete my next team! It's almost sad though, that's a lot less breeding to keep me busy while I'm at work! I guess I'll have to find something else to do!

Ah ok. Anyway, thanks a bundle. That's everything I need to complete my next team! It's almost sad though, that's a lot less breeding to keep me busy while I'm at work! I guess I'll have to find something else to do!
What kind of work do you do that allows you time to breed?! Anyways, you're welcome. Happy to help :)

I'm available right now and thank you bro 0490 8339 6059
Alright, adding you and coming online right now.

EDIT: You gave me a non-existing friendcode. Can you check it? Ryback

What kind of work do you do that allows you time to breed?! Anyways, you're welcome. Happy to help :)

0490 8339 6056 I'm online ready to go lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)