Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, well back in the day it was the best Suicune on the block, and I'd take a project with trade rights for it, but I'll let you know what I'm after when Sun and Moon comes out. It would be awesome to collect the monsters from that game too.

Yes, greatly. Let me know what you want for it.
This KB dragonite :)
[149] Shiny Dragonite
OT: Jean (15511) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Multiscale
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed

I couldn't find phoenix_arisen, would you give me the link to his profile page so I can pm him to change the nickname?? unless you prefer to do it by yourself :P. And also, is it a lvl 1 dragonite? or it is a dratini? just to know :)

Hello Pokéguy,

May I get a copy of this Rayquaza that Ayra gave away some time ago? It's for a giveaway and I'll credit you for it of course. :)

[384] Rayquaza
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 71)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Air Lock -> Delta Stream
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31

Let me know, thank you.

P.S. CMT for it if it comes to that.

Yeah, I remember this Suicune being one of the most famous back in the day.
Again, for me it's not always about Pokémon being hexaflawless, in some cases the nostalgic value means much more to me.
And sure, I currently have 8 TSV/ESV eggs floating around that need matching hatchers, but I'm working on it.
And yes, you can have the redistribution rights for them, I want to reciprocate the Suicune as adequately as possible after all.

Best greetings.
Sure, I'll post back on this thread when I pick up a card. It's funny, I was at this gas station looking at this rack of Playstation, Xbox, League of Legends and 20 some other cards but no nintendo card. Haha, too bad I couldn't ask for a nintendo card on smogon; my friend wants to play test some new smash characters too.

This KB dragonite :)
[149] Shiny Dragonite
OT: Jean (15511) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Multiscale
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed

I couldn't find phoenix_arisen, would you give me the link to his profile page so I can pm him to change the nickname?? unless you prefer to do it by yourself :P. And also, is it a lvl 1 dragonite? or it is a dratini? just to know :)
It's a Dratini level 1. I just list monsters in their final evolution state so the thread looks nicer. It's yours, on my Omega Ruby file.

Hello Pokéguy,

May I get a copy of this Rayquaza that Ayra gave away some time ago? It's for a giveaway and I'll credit you for it of course. :)

[384] Rayquaza
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 71)
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31

Let me know, thank you.

P.S. CMT for it if it comes to that.
No need to check your thread you can just have the spare one I have on Alpha Sapphire for your giveaway.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sure, I'll post back on this thread when I pick up a card. It's funny, I was at this gas station looking at this rack of Playstation, Xbox, League of Legends and 20 some other cards but no nintendo card. Haha, too bad I couldn't ask for a nintendo card on smogon; my friend wants to play test some new smash characters too.
Welp, I just managed to get my first self-bred TSV/ESV Shiny yesterday evening:

#214 - Beetleborg

ID: 32880 | OT: Bert
Ability: Guts | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Flail | Focus Punch | Pursuit | Rock Blast
Heracross Level 1 UT ♀ | Non-Redis
Bred by me and TSV hatched by Reddit user Brtgmz01.
I could offer you that one + redis rights and 1 or 2 other Pokémon from my thread.
If I remember correctly you don't have one of these yet in your collection.

Edit: I'm also currently waiting for someone on Reddit to hatch the following Pokémon for me:
#111-#112 & #464 - Goliath

ID: 28921 | OT: Saul
Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Crunch | Counter | Curse | Dragon Rush
Rhydon Level 1 UT ♂ | Non-Redis
Bred by me and TSV hatched by Reddit user qweligator.
Edit 2: The following one was TSV hatched today as well for me:
#624-#625 - Pawniard & Bisharp

ID: 38304 | OT: Robbie
Ability: Defiant | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 17 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Pursuit | Sucker Punch
Pawniard Level 1 UT ♂ | Non-Redis
Bred by me and TSV hatched by Reddit user Robster1908.
I think you don't have one of these in your collection yet either. You could of course get the redis rights for this one as well.

Let me know what you think.​

Welp, I just managed to get my first self-bred TSV/ESV Shiny yesterday evening:

#214 - Beetleborg

ID: 32880 | OT: Bert
Ability: Guts | Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Flail | Focus Punch | Pursuit | Rock Blast
Heracross Level 1 UT ♀ | Non-Redis
Bred by me and TSV hatched by Reddit user Brtgmz01.
I could offer you that one + redis rights and 1 or 2 other Pokémon from my thread.
If I remember correctly you don't have one of these yet in your collection.

Edit: I'm also currently waiting for someone on Reddit to hatch the following Pokémon for me:
#111-#112 & #464 - Goliath

ID: 28921 | OT: Saul
Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Crunch | Counter | Curse | Dragon Rush
Rhydon Level 1 UT ♂ | Non-Redis
Bred by me and TSV hatched by Reddit user qweligator.
I think you don't have one of these in your collection yet either. You could of course get the redis rights for this one as well.

Let me know what you think.

Best greetings.​
Don't really like nicknamed shinies. But I'll get back to you when sun and moon comes out.
Thank you Pokeguy. I deposited a level 8 female Marill with your username as the message.
Found said Marill but Rayquaza is level100. Haha.
but you didn't answered me the question about the nicknme :P
I have the Dratini now. I am personally unable to nick name it, but you can re-distribute it to the hatcher and get it nicknamed if you can track 'em down.

I can trade now, what is your friend code?

Don't really like nicknamed shinies. But I'll get back to you when sun and moon comes out.

Found said Marill but Rayquaza is level100. Haha.

I have the Dratini now. I am personally unable to nick name it, but you can re-distribute it to the hatcher and get it nicknamed if you can track 'em down.

I can trade now, what is your friend code?
My IGN: Christian
FC: 1461-6440-2392

May I ask for this instead of the dratini?

[384] Shiny Rayquaza
OT: Galileo (08055) (Lv. 70)
IVs: 30/31/31/X/30/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Soft Reset this myself. The second of two downloaded wifi events.

I already got the dratini I was looking for. If not, I can search for something else, you have a ton of interesting stuff xD

Last edited:
My IGN: Christian
FC: 1461-6440-2392

May I ask for this instead of the dratini?

[384] Shiny Rayquaza
OT: Galileo (08055) (Lv. 70)
IVs: 30/31/31/X/30/31
Notes: Soft Reset this myself. The second of two downloaded wifi events.

I already got the dratini I was looking for. If not, I can search for something else, you have a ton of interesting stuff xD
Can you clone by any chance? I don't have a spare copy of that Rayquaza in specific.

Also, updating with these:

[151] Mew
OT: GF (02016) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/23/31/31/31/31
Notes: Cirederf49's Mew. Only re-distributable by the two of us.

[251] Celebi
OT: GF (03016) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
Notes: Cirederf49's Celebi. Only re-distributable by the two of us.

Pokeguy, and only him, now has redistribution rights on the Mew (Timid 31/23/31/31/31/31) & the Celebi (Bold 31/23/31/31/31/31), I traded to him.

Thanks Pokeguy! :-)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welp Drat. I can however contact the trainers that hatched them for me to change the names back to the original ones if you prefer? The Rhyhorn will be hatched on Saturday so I'll just leave it without a nickname.

Last edited:
Can you clone by any chance? I don't have a spare copy of that Rayquaza in specific.

Also, updating with these:

[151] Mew
OT: GF (02016) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Synchronize
Notes: Cirederf49's Mew. Only re-distributable by the two of us.

[251] Celebi
OT: GF (03016) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
Notes: Cirederf49's Celebi. Only re-distributable by the two of us.
No sorry I can't clone :/, but I can reserve the code for you till you clone it if you want ^^ (unless you don't clone it)

The Serpent And The Princess

Poll = Would you like to see more Pokémon made fully re-distributable?
Answers: Yes. No.
Rules:
1. You must add my friend code before posting. The friend code for this giveaway is 1177 8040 3120.
2. You must vote on the Poll and post here explaining your vote. If yes, then why yes? If no, give a reason or two why.
3. To receive these two, you must have a copy of Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. This helps promote Nintendo. [I will be trading the Rayquaza first, and it knows Dragon Ascent so don't try and skip this rule; you'll only waste both our time]
4. If your post follows all of the above rules, you will receive both prizes.

-snip-​
Added, my FC is 1822-0743-4489

My answer to the poll is no. I actually kind of wanted to vote both, but I figured it'd be best just to pick one. From someone who doesn't actually get all that involved in the trading community, it seems like a confusing system to have some Pokemon re-dis and others not. Especially semi redis or one time redis trades. I can understand if you want a friend to hold onto your prize, or if you want to know where it is, but semi redis and one time redis make literally no sense - you possibly have no idea where it's gone after that and at that point what's it matter? But at the same time, from the point of view from someone who actually goes out and makes and collects these Pokemon, it really does make sense to want to keep your eye on it. All in all I guess it comes down to which side you are on, but I'm going to vote no simply because of how much work some people put into getting these Pokemon, they should have a say in what happens to it down the line.

Thanks!

Pokeguy, and only him, now has redistribution rights on the Mew (Timid 31/23/31/31/31/31) & the Celebi (Bold 31/23/31/31/31/31), I traded to him.

Thanks Pokeguy! :-)
Thanks to you as well!
Welp dread. I can however contact the trainers that hatched them for me to change the names back to the original ones if you prefer? The Rhyhorn will be hatched on Saturday so I'll just leave it without a nickname.

Best greetings.
Haha, it's nothing personal I assure you, I just don't really need much in the way of breedables. I also can't seem to find Nintendo cards anywhere. :(

No sorry I can't clone :/, but I can reserve the code for you till you clone it if you want ^^ (unless you don't clone it)
I got Rayquaza cloned tonight so we can trade the next time we are both online.
Added, my FC is 1822-0743-4489

My answer to the poll is no. I actually kind of wanted to vote both, but I figured it'd be best just to pick one. From someone who doesn't actually get all that involved in the trading community, it seems like a confusing system to have some Pokemon re-dis and others not. Especially semi redis or one time redis trades. I can understand if you want a friend to hold onto your prize, or if you want to know where it is, but semi redis and one time redis make literally no sense - you possibly have no idea where it's gone after that and at that point what's it matter? But at the same time, from the point of view from someone who actually goes out and makes and collects these Pokemon, it really does make sense to want to keep your eye on it. All in all I guess it comes down to which side you are on, but I'm going to vote no simply because of how much work some people put into getting these Pokemon, they should have a say in what happens to it down the line.

Thanks!
Just wanted to say that 1. That giveaway is long over. 2. People on smogon get to choose if their monster is distributable by others or not. 3. That I was just asking, at the time, if more of my stuff should be made redistributable.

Lastly, I do have a Diancie and Rayquaza for you, if you can catch me online sometime. ;)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Haha, it's nothing personal I assure you, I just don't really need much in the way of breedables. I also can't seem to find Nintendo cards anywhere. :(
It's fine, no worries, I definitely don't take it personal. It's just a decision I took in general, considering the fact that many traders here might not like nicknames, I guess I'll just keep them with their original names.
Or both a nicknamed version and a clean version for that matter.

Also, I agree with you on the matter of Nintendo eShop cards, they are really hard to find.
When my Bank was close to running out of credit like 2 months ago, I basically had to purchase an eShop gift card code online.

Ah well, I'll see if I can maybe find any Darkrai codes for you to add to my offer(s). I really want to make it worth your time and Suicune.
I assume that you want the North American ones, right?

Last edited:
Thanks to you as well!

I got Rayquaza cloned tonight so we can trade the next time we are both online.

Just wanted to say that 1. That giveaway is long over. 2. People on smogon get to choose if their monster is distributable by others or not. 3. That I was just asking, at the time, if more of my stuff should be made redistributable.

Lastly, I do have a Diancie and Rayquaza for you, if you can catch me online sometime. ;)
sure, tell me a time you can connect tomorrow

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Your thread is impressively huge, it actually takes a while to go through it. There's some stuff I like but not necessarily anything I need at the moment. Would it be possible to trade you the Bold Zapdos and get some credits to redeem later?

It's fine, no worries, I definitely don't take it personal. It's just a decision I took in general, considering the fact that many traders here might not like nicknames, I guess I'll just keep them with their original names.
Or both a nicknamed version and a clean version for that matter.

Also, I agree with you on the matter of Nintendo eShop cards, they are really hard to find.
When my Bank was close to running out of credit like 2 months ago, I basically had to purchase an eShop gift card code online.

Ah well, I'll see if I can maybe find any Darkrai codes for you to add to my offer(s). I really want to make it worth your time and Suicune.
I assume that you want the North American ones, right?

Best greetings.
Yes, I am still looking for North American HA Zapdos and Darkrai codes at this time.

sure, tell me a time you can connect tomorrow
I should be online for a few more hours before I pass out. It's 7:07 am and I'm still resetting from last night; lol.
Your thread is impressively huge, it actually takes a while to go through it. There's some stuff I like but not necessarily anything I need at the moment. Would it be possible to trade you the Bold Zapdos and get some credits to redeem later?
If you could choose something for it now, I'd really love a copy, but if you don't need anything from the thread, I'll just respectfully decline and invite you to post back here if you ever change your mind.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Yes, I am still looking for North American HA Zapdos and Darkrai codes at this time.

I should be online for a few more hours before I pass out. It's 7:07 am and I'm still resetting from last night; lol.

If you could choose something for it now, I'd really love a copy, but if you don't need anything from the thread, I'll just respectfully decline and invite you to post back here if you ever change your mind.
Alright, I'll post in your thread at a later time. Have a nice day

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Alright, I'd be willing to throw in a couple of North American Darkrai codes to my previous offer for you.
I really want to make it worth your time, that Suicune would really mean the world to me.

I'll let you know whenever I get Darkrai codes.

Last edited:

lol, are you online now?

Alright, I'll post in your thread at a later time. Have a nice day
Have a nice day...
Alright, I'd be willing to throw in a couple of North American Darkrai codes to my previous offer for you.
I really want to make it worth your time, that Suicune would really mean the world to me.

I'll let you know whenever I get Darkrai codes.

Best greetings.
I'm still looking for them...
lol, are you online now?
Yeah, went to bed at 8 am, up at 1 pm. It's now 3:11 pm. Should be online off and on all day, while I continue to reset Shiny Xerneas.

[716] Xerneas
OT: XYZ (05116) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/12
Moves: Rest, Calm Mind / Aromatherapy , Sleep Talk, Moon Blast
EVs [Pending]: 248 HP / 252 Defense / 8 Special Defense
Notes: Reset this myself, on Omega Ruby. I have 5 more of these left to reset. Checked the smogon set and it doesn't run any speed evs.

I figure now that I have a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Bold Celebi, I should move on to Xerneas, because Bold/Modest/Calm/Timid HP Fire be nice on either celebi or xerneas, but HP Ground would be acceptable on Xerneas as well, but I'd be happy with 5 IV Modest this time around. Also, since Gabe has the celebi I want, maybe if I get a good enough Xerneas, he'll trade for it. Worst case I know Albus has an epic HP Grass Bold Zapdos he'd trade if I found a timid one, possibly.

So wish me luck smogon, as I try to reset another Amazing Xerneas! *the sound of a fat man rolling over in a pile of "Monster Energy" cans*

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
I'm still looking for them...
Yup, I'll try to find a couple of Darkrai Codes and I think you also wanted the Aldora Zapdos, right?
Trust me, it means a lot to me, I'll try to offer you as many useful things I possibly can for that amazing Suicune, totally worth it for me.
Also I'm able to clone, so if you ever need help with that for the Suicune or other Pokémon, let me know. I'd be willing to help you out with that.
Other than that, feel free to take your time. I hope my enthusiasm doesn't come across as trying to rush you or anything, that's not my intention.
I'm just taking it very serious and try to keep you up to date with my increasing offer.

Good luck with the Xerneas!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)