Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you CMT for Groudon, Suicune, and Furfrou please? I would like them nicknamed if you end up finding something but I don't plan on trading them.

What's up Wifi? Long time no see. Wanted to dump a few of my recent SRs before I dive into a #flawlessorbust Shaymin campaign starting on my birthday tomorrow. As usual I'll need to clone these before being able to trade them.

Zapdos
IVs:
31/0/30/31/29/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Static
Moves:
-Discharge
-Thundershock
-Rain Dance
-Agility
OT: Aldora ID: 05026
Non-Redis
Notes:
Almost flawless HP Ice :/. Reset from a legit wondercard on my Omega Ruby.

Xerneas
IVs:
31/0/30/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Fairy Aura
Moves:
-Geomancy
-Moonblast
-Aromatherapy
-Focus Blast
OT: XYZ ID: 05116
Non-Redis
Notes:
Nearly flawless spread, works wonders if you use a 252/252 attacking spread. This took over 20k resets. Also kept a 6IV naughty one for the lols. Reset from a legit wondercard on my Y version.

Yveltal
IVs:
30/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Impish Ability: Dark Aura
Moves:
-Oblivion Wing
-Dark Pulse
-Sucker Punch
-Foul Play
OT: XYZ ID: 05206
Non-Redis
Notes:
If you're using the smogon analysis set, move 4 evs from Sp Def to HP to retain optimal physical bulk. I wouldn't normally keep this but its still very usable and I was scared I'd never get a flawless after Xerneas. Reset from a legit wondercard on my Y version.

Yveltal
IVs:
31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Dark Aura
Moves:
-Oblivion Wing
-Dark Pulse
-Sucker Punch
-Foul Play
Non-Redis
Notes:
And then I did get a flawless one. Reset from a legit wondercard on my X version.​

What's up Wifi? Long time no see. Wanted to dump a few of my recent SRs before I dive into a #flawlessorbust Shaymin campaign starting on my birthday tomorrow. As usual I'll need to clone these before being able to trade them.

Zapdos
IVs:
31/0/30/31/29/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Static
Moves:
-Discharge
-Thundershock
-Rain Dance
-Agility
OT: Aldora ID: 05026
Non-Redis
Notes:
Almost flawless HP Ice :/. Reset from a legit wondercard on my Omega Ruby.

Xerneas
IVs:
31/0/30/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Fairy Aura
Moves:
-Geomancy
-Moonblast
-Aromatherapy
-Focus Blast
OT: XYZ ID: 05116
Non-Redis
Notes:
Nearly flawless spread, works wonders if you use a 252/252 attacking spread. This took over 20k resets. Also kept a 6IV naughty one for the lols. Reset from a legit wondercard on my Y version.

Yveltal
IVs:
30/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Impish Ability: Dark Aura
Moves:
-Oblivion Wing
-Dark Pulse
-Sucker Punch
-Foul Play
Non-Redis
Notes:
If you're using the smogon analysis set, move 4 evs from Sp Def to HP to retain optimal physical bulk. I wouldn't normally keep this but its still very usable and I was scared I'd never get a flawless after Xerneas. Reset from a legit wondercard on my Y version.

Yveltal
IVs:
31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Dark Aura
Moves:
-Oblivion Wing
-Dark Pulse
-Sucker Punch
-Foul Play
Non-Redis
Notes:
And then I did get a flawless one. Reset from a legit wondercard on my X version.​
Very nice SRs there! I kind of want to clone these for you.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Interested in that Suicune, if you can give me Semi-redis rights. Suicune is my favorite pokemon, and my MVP in vgc 15. I would really appreciate it if I could get semi-redis rights to set it as my mascot on my trade thread (also to use it competitively).
CMT for offers.

Interested in that Suicune, if you can give me Semi-redis rights. Suicune is my favorite pokemon, and my MVP in vgc 15. I would really appreciate it if I could get semi-redis rights to set it as my mascot on my trade thread (also to use it competitively).
CMT for offers.
I don't do redis rights sorry

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
I won't though...if you don't mind a nicknamed copy for battling though, I did donate it to theorymon's giveaway and I'm pretty sure most of the distributors there have it
How about a nicknamed re-distributable, if I specify the nickname? I just need one on my thread as my mascot

Interested in your Jolly Arceus :) Unfortunately I don't have a trade thread, would you take flawless Female BPs that I breed myself? I can take any requests (cool balls and EMs). Hope we can make a deal!

Hello,

Please CMT for Modest Yveltal and/or Adamant Landorus.
Hey!
CMT for your shiny modest Yveltal, your shiny Totodile, and your shiny Croagunk. :)
Hey guys sorry I've been playing Monster Hunter > _< I'll check your threads and let you know if I find anything
Interested in your Jolly Arceus :) Unfortunately I don't have a trade thread, would you take flawless Female BPs that I breed myself? I can take any requests (cool balls and EMs). Hope we can make a deal!
I'd really rather not trade my wondercards for breeds anymore what with an impending new generation...I have boxes and boxes of bred stuff I've never yet touched, sorry

Hey guys sorry I've been playing Monster Hunter > _< I'll check your threads and let you know if I find anything

I'd really rather not trade my wondercards for breeds anymore what with an impending new generation...I have boxes and boxes of bred stuff I've never yet touched, sorry
No problem fren :) Also excited about Sun and Moon!

Hey, i can offer you a clone of my SRd 5x31 IV Tornadus-T.

Tornadus-T:
(HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Spe)
31/10-13/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Regenerator
OT: Lenni
ID: 31971
Date: 12/30/2014
Where: Soaring in the sky
Level Met: 50
Capable of taking hits

Moves:
Hurricane
Heat Wave
Focus Blast
U-turn

Pokerus infected!
Evs have been removed

I'm interested in your Munchlax with Self-Destruct. I don't really care about the Gender and/or wich Pokeball it's in.

Hey man, i just came back to pokemon and Im super interested in your jolly hoopa. Hope we can trade just like we did for the cresselia before I quit for a while. Can you also cmt for your modest yveltal also.

Last edited:
Gen 7 amirite? Reopening the bluhbluhbluh to try and build up a good stock of solid breeds, and hopefully get some type of distribution club/thing together again.

I'll update my rules and stuff later but it's kind of a pain on mobile.

For now:
  • I'll only be listing and trading the things I have on hand in order to allow myself to keep working on new projects. I will update this post, and post the quantity in stock on future updates.
  • Spitbacks are available of all of these with maybe the exception of Comfey (don't think I kept any).
  • My Pokémon are Not Redistributable. Feel free to breed from them, but please don't trade the ones you get from me. I like to encourage breeding as much as possible.
  • Please DO NOT make me offers on my Gen 6 Pokémon, I won't be trading them until I can bring them to SuMo.

Grimer
IVs:
31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/×/31/0
Nature: Careful or Brave Ability: Power of Alchemy
Moves:
-
Shadow Sneak
-Pound
-Poison Gas
OT: Flarg ID: 190496

Notes:

Mimikyu
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Nature: Jolly Ability: Disguise
Moves:
-Curse
-Destiny Bond
-

Notes:

Comfey
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Nature: Bold Ability: Flower Veil
Moves:
-

Notes:

Sandygast

IVs:
31/ODD/31/31/31/0 or 31/EVEN/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE)

Nature: Quiet or Modest Ability: Water Compaction
Moves:
-Stockpile
-Amnesia
-Swallow
-Destiny Bond

Notes:

Morelull

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Nature: Bold Ability: Rain Dish/Effect Spore
Moves:
-Leech Seed
-Growth

Notes:

\o/

Hi man, I can take the Grimer and Comfey for my two pokes :) I have to warn you thought, I haven't traded on this game but I'm sure I'll figure it out :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)