[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

Bank has updated, so I have moved everything in the thread to Gen VII! Now that I have Most's 6IV Ditto again, you can probably expect more frequent updates.

Probably.

Hi, interested in your weavile/Sneasel spitback. Would you be interested in a moon ball HA Jolly Gible w/4 egg moves in return?

Hi, interested in your weavile/Sneasel spitback. Would you be interested in a moon ball HA Jolly Gible w/4 egg moves in return?
Funny thing is I literally just finished breeding a flawless Lure Ball Gible! But since the Sneasel was originally for the giveway and my Gible doesn't have any EMs, and I can finally use a 6IV Ditto in Moon, sure!

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man im interested in Timid Arcanine, i can offer oranguru sassy in premier ball with 31/×/31/31/31/0

I'm interested in landorus. glisgor and larvitar. Please CMT. I'm actually interested in a lot more pokes since i skipped GEN 4, 5, 6. If you are interested in more please let me know.

CMT for Dewpider and Growlithe if you don't mind.
You have some nice stuff! I'm interested in your Milotic and Gastrodon (or level 1 rebreeds).
Hey man im interested in Timid Arcanine, i can offer oranguru sassy in premier ball with 31/×/31/31/31/0
That's something I was meaning to breed anyway, so for sure. Just know that it comes as a level 1 Growlithe. :)

I'm interested in landorus. glisgor and larvitar. Please CMT. I'm actually interested in a lot more pokes since i skipped GEN 4, 5, 6. If you are interested in more please let me know.
I'd love to trade Gligar and Larvitar for your Grimer and Nest Ball Wimpod. You don't really have anything I'm interested in trading Landorus for, sorry.

You have some nice stuff! I'm interested in your Milotic and Gastrodon (or level 1 rebreeds).
Sounds great. Prefer the level 1's or EV'd?

I'm available pretty much all day. Could you clone a copy of what I send you? (I have powersaver but I can't remember how to clone because it's been so long)

Sounds great. Prefer the level 1's or EV'd?

I'm available pretty much all day. Could you clone a copy of what I send you? (I have powersaver but I can't remember how to clone because it's been so long)
I'd prefer level 1. If at all possible could you please trade Feebas holding the Prism Scale?

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

That's something I was meaning to breed anyway, so for sure. Just know that it comes as a level 1 Growlithe. :)

I'd love to trade Gligar and Larvitar for your Grimer and Nest Ball Wimpod. You don't really have anything I'm interested in trading Landorus for, sorry.
yeah ik, when can u trade im gmt-6 and available later today or late night

On now. Happen to have a swift swim psyduck laying around?
Wait, I completely forgot about Dewpider! Sorry, it'll be maybe 10-20 minutes before I'm ready to trade.

I thought I had a Swift Swim Psyduck, but it turns out I don't. I could look through my Bank, though.

EDIT: Ready now.

Last edited:
Wait, I completely forgot about Dewpider! Sorry, it'll be maybe 10-20 minutes before I'm ready to trade.

I thought I had a Swift Swim Psyduck, but it turns out I don't. I could look through my Bank, though.

EDIT: Ready now.
Im sorry. Im super busy trying to get a team bred for a tourney tomorrow. Mind if we trade later? :(

Hello, I am interested in your Contrary Snivy. I have Jolly HA Gibles in Dive Balls, I can make a Beast Ball Beldum for you, or HA Adamant Carvanha with the Psychic Fangs egg move. I also have Adamant Larvitars with Curse, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, and Dragon Dance egg moves and 5 IVs.

Yes, I wouldn't have offered if it wasn't.
Then yes, I'm definitely interested! I'll start breeding the Magnemite now.

Hello, I am interested in your Contrary Snivy. I have Jolly HA Gibles in Dive Balls, I can make a Beast Ball Beldum for you, or HA Adamant Carvanha with the Psychic Fangs egg move. I also have Adamant Larvitars with Curse, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, and Dragon Dance egg moves and 5 IVs.
Hmm... I think I already have everything you're offering, but I can give you a free spitback if you want.

I am quite interested in your adaptability Skrelp.
For trade i have a couple of hidden ability pokemon you might not have: protean greninja,moxie honchkrow,contrary serperior, goey goomy.
Besides that i have a couple of bad nature shinnies and legendaries: rash sableye,docile hakamo-o, hardy terrakion ,hardy virizion,impish regirock ,bold cobalion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)