SAStar's Parent Centre!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Monday - Thursday: 3 - 5 PM, 9 PM - 12 AM
  • Friday: 3 PM- 12 AM
  • Saturday - Sunday: 2 PM- 12 AM
Currently OPEN (I can trade right now!)

Hours and status aside, I welcome you to my Parent Centre, where I supply breeding parents for any purpose! Whether you want to breed for a competitive Pokémon or for a Pokémon for a giveaway, this is the place of parents for that purpose!

☆So, how does this place work?☆
All trades will be done though Link Trade to avoid those GTS snipers (which is why there are hours of operation). Just send in a fodder of a breedable Pokémon!

Now, these parents will have four Egg Moves, if they even have any, and some will have their HA. (If they have less than four possible Egg Moves, then all three or less will be on them.) I'll also list their IVs, the Ball they're in, and Nature. These were all bred in Sun, usually bred from Pokémon caught in LG, HG, W2 (sometimes using the Dream Radar), X, and OR. (I apologize if that was too many colors.)

You may request that I add any parent, but I will only do so if your request gets at least 5 likes. Should that happen, I'll announce that I will get started on breeding for that parent.

In the event that a parent goes three weeks without anyone wanting it, I will remove it. Can't leave anything filling space in the PC.

Also, I have a certain stock of Pokémon. The max stock is 3 so I can fit all the parents in the PC. If the stock is 0, you can't order it.

Additionally, if a parent has a green star () next to it, usually from having no Egg Moves, it means you can actually use it in battle without breeding it, after teaching it new moves, levelling it up, and EV training, of course.

So yeah, that's how it works.

☆Information on Pokémon Data☆
I must mention that these parents are NOT hacked, nor were they bred from hacked parents. I also did not clone them. They weren't RNG'd, either. I don't even have to tools for any of that. In fact, all I use are unmodified games and unmodified systems, with Sun having a 6 IV Ditto. (Who even needs to clone to run a trade thread? :P) Since I hatched these in Sun, they all have the same OT and ID, as well as the Alola Cross.
OT: Saxon
ID: 137671
If your fodder is a clone, you can still use it. I am not against clones of (legit) Pokémon. :)​
☆RULES☆
  1. First of all, it should be noted that NO HACKED POKÉMON ARE TO BE TRADED TO ME. EVER. I may not be against clones, but I am against complete and total hacks. I will report you to the blacklist if I find out your fodder was hacked.
  2. Of course, all Wi-Fi Rules apply, as well as all Global Rules. If you don't know them, see here for Wi-Fi Rules, and see here for Global Rules.
  3. Unless it gets the five likes and I finish it, or you withdraw it, you may only request one parent to be worked on at a time.
  4. If you use these in your giveaway or other trade thread, or to breed for a Pokémon in your giveaway or other trade thread, please give some credit to me. (Yes, that means these are fully redistributable.)
  5. Sorry, but if you place a request for a Pokémon to be added, and you already have one matching the request, I won't be using that as the parent on here. I appreciate the help, but I don't wanna risk offering anything hacked or bred from something hacked. If anything, I'll probably get a breedject that I know is legit from elsewhere if I have trouble.
☆Order Format☆
Pokémon
Moves
IVs
Ability

This format only applies to Pokémon which there is more than one avaliable parent for. If there's only one, only the Pokémon needs to be stated. Different possibilities (such as movesets or if an Ability is the HA or not) will be in different sets, labeled "Set A," "Set B," etc.

Moves: Sweet Scent, Gust
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Honey Gather
Notes: Information that may need to be noted.

Moves: Sweet Scent, Gust
Ability: Hustle
Combee
Sweet Scent/Gust
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Hustle

Moves: Boomburst, Air Cutter, Defog, Nasty Plot
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Keen Eye/Tangled Feet
Chatot

☆Questions Already Answered☆
  • How are there Pokémon in a Safari, Sport, or Kurt Ball with their HA?
    In Gen 7, if two Pokémon of opposite genders are left in the daycare and are the same species, both can pass down their Poké Ball.
☆Whitelist and Changelog☆
In some way, these people have helped contribute to the thread, and I trust them very much. They may request up to 3 parents to be added at a time rather than just 1.
  • das_eisenherz is the original Trainer of some of the Ditto used for breeding, and also offered to supply breedjects as well.

April 5th, 10:34 PM EDT: Added a Smeargle, and my fc and ign got set up in the "other important info" section
April 1, 3:51 PM EDT: Whitelist created
April 1, 4:49 AM EDT: Thread accidentally created while being worked on, but officially started later

☆Other Info☆
Depending on the month, I'm either on EST time or EDT time. (Currently EDT.) I will update when that changes.

Oh, yes. Here's my fc and ign to save you time.
Fc: 2809-7358-8567
Ign: Saxon

And that's all. Please enjoy yourselves!

Last edited:
Pokémon of Johto
/

(Still working on it!)

Moves: Baneful Bunker, Milk Drink, Clamp, Defend Order
Ability: Moody
Stock: 0

Last edited:
Reserved for Pokémon of Alola

Last reservation by the way. While I gather stuff, you may place requests for something to be added.

Yay! First post! Good luck on your thread! If I might put in a request for something for you to breed, I am looking for a Moody Smeargle for fun/VGC teams, and have been unable to find one... CD

If you can't help with that, that is totally ok!

Thanks,
-AV

Moody Smeargle? That might take a bit. •_•

Normally I'd wait for that request to get 5 likes as mentioned above, but considering you are the first and only one to see this, I'll get working on it.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Best of luck with all of the breeding, this is a great service you are offering! If you ever want a breedject from any of my Pokémon to help you start a project, just let me know and I'll breed you one! :)

Quick announcement: due to me needing to do something that will most likely go through 2:00 PM EDT, I'm not gonna be able to trade for a little longer than usual. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, AlphaVoxel, I've been working on the Smeargle, but in the middle of breeding, I thought about Skecthing the moves Magma Storm, Milk Drink, Defend Order, and Baneful Bunker onto it. Please let me know if that sounds like a good moveset for you, if you have a different moveset in mind, or if I should skip it entirely.

Quick announcement: due to me needing to do something that will most likely go through 2:00 PM EDT, I'm not gonna be able to trade for a little longer than usual. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, AlphaVoxel, I've been working on the Smeargle, but in the middle of breeding, I thought about Skecthing the moves Magma Storm, Milk Drink, Defend Order, and Baneful Bunker onto it. Please let me know if that sounds like a good moveset for you, if you have a different moveset in mind, or if I should skip it entirely.
That is perfect! Just let me know when it is ready, and I'll pick it up as soon as I am available.

AlphaVoxel, I was looking at Magma Storm and found it to be more unreliable trapping move than I thought (having only 75 Accuracy and 5 PP). I didn't know before because I never used Magma Storm online. I think because of this, I'm gonna Sketch either Fire Spin, Whirlpool, or Clamp onto the Smeargle in place of Magma Storm. Would that be all right?

AlphaVoxel, I finally finished the Smeargle. It has Impish Nature and knows Baneful Bunker, Milk Drink, Clamp, and Defend Order. And its IVs are 31/31/31/xx/31/31.

It is Lv. 11 and has 0 EVs, though. Unless you want me to level it up to 100 and EV train it as well, it's done!

(I apologize for the long wait, though. I had to do so much this week that I was only able to finish it now.)

Last edited:
AlphaVoxel, I finally finished the Smeargle. It has Impish Nature and knows Baneful Bunker, Milk Drink, Clamp, and Defend Order. And its IVs are 31/31/31/xx/31/31.

It is Lv. 11 and has 0 EVs, though. Unless you want me to level it up to 100 and EV train it as well, it's done!

(I apologize for the long wait, though. I had to do so much this week that I was only able to finish it now.)
That's just fine! I can EV train it myself, As well as level it up. I will have to wait until tomorrow to trade, so I will let you know when I am available.

That's just fine! I can EV train it myself, As well as level it up. I will have to wait until tomorrow to trade, so I will let you know when I am available.
All right. I'll definitely be available again at 3:00 PM EDT tomorrow, but will be unavailable at 5:00 PM EDT until 9:00 PM EDT that same day until 12:00 AM EDT. Hope there's a time in there somewhere that will work.

Actually, as it turns out, I need to be out for a bit after 3:00 PM EDT today. So unfortunately, I won't be avaliable until 9:00 PM EDT. I'm sorry. :(

All right. Finally avaliable again. Will be so until 12:00 AM EDT. My fc is under the "other important info" section and also in my signature.

AlphaVoxel, I'm starting to think maybe the GTS is the best way for me to send you the Smeargle. •_•

Think you can put up a freshly caught Paras from the Lush Jungle in a Dive Ball and let me know when you do so and give me your ign so I can find it?

AlphaVoxel, I'm starting to think maybe the GTS is the best way for me to send you the Smeargle. •_•

Think you can put up a freshly caught Paras from the Lush Jungle in a Dive Ball and let me know when you do so and give me your ign so I can find it?
Yeah, I'll let you know. Sorry though, I've been super busy lately...

Announcement: for the next week, unless itherwise stated, I'll be avaliable from 2 PM-12 AM EDT.

Also, AlphaVoxel, did you ever get around to putting that Paras up on the GTS? Because you never told me you did...

(Sorry if I'm getting pushy, but I need to get the Smeargle over to you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)