Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for no fancy posts, its 1 AM and Im on mobile.

Winners are Venusaur/Blastoise, Slaking/Kecleon, Comfey/Sivally, Sigilyth/Swellow, Meloetta/Sylveon and Alomomola/Toxapex.

Have great discussions!!

Covally sets

Covally @ Dark Memory
Ability: Triage System
EVs: 252 atk / 4 spd / 252 spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Parting Shot
- Taunt
- Play Rough

Now, in no way is Covally a good physical attacker. However, I can see Crunch being just a good move to finish if whatever, having 80 power and +3 priority, and Play Rough so it can at least hit other things. +3 Parting Shot and +3 Taunt can be veerrrry good, as to wither your opponent especially from using moves like Heal Bell, hazards, and can weaken you opponent too. Your opponent also probably wouldn't be very smart to try and use Espeed against a Covally :/

Covally @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SPD / 252 spe
Adamant Nature
- Explosion
- Double-Edge
- filler
- filler

Now, the only use of this set in my mind is to set down a +3 Explosion. Bam, do a crap ton of damage with +3 priority Explosion.

Covally @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SPD / 4 def
Calm Nature
- Substitute
- Tri Attack
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball

Self-explanatory. Set up your substitute easily with +3 priority, Calm Mind as much as possible, and then throw +3 Tri Attacks at your opponent.

Will edit with code later

My streak had to end sooner or later. I thought I did a pretty good job this slate, but everyone else just blew me outta the water. Also I kinda submitted two previously winning fusions. Maybe if we do more HA slates I'll bring some of my submissions back.

I'm definitely not bitter, though. Congrats to everyone who won! Looking forward to the next slate!

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I wonder what kind of twisted yet entertaining slate we will have to face next time...

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Code:
{ num: species: "Melon",
types: ["Fairy", "Psychic"],
genderRatio: {M: 50.0, F: 50.0},
baseStats: {hp: 97, atk: 71, def: 71, spa: 139, spd: 149, spe: 75},
abilities: {0: "Pixie Grace"},
heightm: 0.8,
weightkg: 15,
color: "Pink",
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"], }

Code:
{ num: species: "Venustoise",
types: ["water", "poison"],
baseStats: {hp: 89, atk: 92, def: 101, spa: 102, spd: 112, spe: 89},
abilities: {0: "Sun Bath"},
heightm: 1.8,
weightkg: 93,
color: "Blue",
eggGroups: ["Monster"], }

I have no idea whatsoever on how to do Megas and Alternate Form codes

Also Luke here's a helping hand:

Parents: Sigilyph and Swellow
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Sigillow
New type: Normal/Psychic
New base stats: 76/81/80/99/75/121
New ability and desc: Overwhelming (Scrappy + Tinted Lens) - This Pokemon's moves ignore the immunities of the target. To any pokemon which resist the typing of this Pokemon's attack this Pokemon deals doubled damage.
Notable moves: Boomburst, Air Slash, Hurricane, U-Turn, Brave Bird, Reversal, Heat Wave, Psychic, Psyshock, Mirror Move, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Flash Cannon, Roost, Stored Power, Cosmic Power
Role identification: Sigillow has a wide range of coverage to use, but in reality it only ever needs to use two attacking moves: Boomburst and U-Turn. Boomburst hits almost anything that isn't Steel/Rock typing hard, and Steel/Rock types are bad. The only exception to this is special walls, so feel free to run Psyshock as a STAB move that helps deal with those, and also is no longer blocked by Dark types. U-Turn allows you to gain momentum and is good with Sigillow's high Speed. For the remaining moveslots, just run whatever you want for coverage or utility. Just stick a Choice Specs on and you're good to go as far as this Pokemon is concerned.

King of Keks
Parents: Slaking + Kecleon
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring: King Kek
New Typing: Normal (if only)
New Stats: 115/135/95/72/102/80
New Ability and Desc: (Truant + Protean)=Lazy Camo: This Pokemon is under the effects of Protean every other turn.
Notable Moves: Too long to list tbh.
Role Description: King Kek is a prime offensive threat, thanks to its Protean-like ability. it basically gets STAB on all of its attacks, which range in a wide variety, covering 15 of the 18 types (barring Hidden Power). Its not a carbon copy of Protean, though. It can be taken advantage of rather easily. (eg: Your are facing a Fairy type. You use Gunk shot to kill it cleanly, but they pivoted in their bulky Ground type. Now you are stuck as a Poison type until your ability activates again the next turn, allowing the bulky Ground type to threaten you with Earthquake.) Regardless, King Kek is no slouch, and can put serious dents into unprepared teams.

Parents: Venusaur|Blastoise
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Venustoise
New type: Water/Poison
New base stats: 89/92/101/102/112/89
New ability and desc: Chrolophyll + Rain Dish = Sun Bath: Under Sun or Rain, Speed is doubled and regains 1/8 of max health at the end of the turn. Ignores Sun's Water Deboof
Notable moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Aqua Ring
Role identification: Has the typing, stats and ability to be either a stall mon or a sweeper. A classic one from the early anime days, Venustoise has some good coverage too. Ice, Grass and even Fire (Under Sun only) are some of it's coverage options. In terms of healing, has Leech Seed, Aqua Ring and Synthesis. A Specs (Or LO) set with Sun Setter can work really well with Hydro Pump (Or Surf)/Sludge Bomb/Solarbeam/Weather Ball

Parents: Venusaur|Blastoise-Mega
Offspring name: Venustoise-Mega-Blue
New base stats: 89/112/121/152/122/89
New ability and desc: Mega Launcher
Notable moves: Above + Pulse Moves (Is Sludge Wave a pulse move?)
Role identification: While it looses the ability to be fast, it trades it off to having much more offensive power and even good bulk. The main diference between this and MegaToise is that it can recover HP in a direct way. Mega Blue also has more powerful Coverage options, since Mega Launcher powers up Aura Sphere and Dark Pulse too. The higher Attack stat also gives it the possibility to run Earthquake as coverage.

Parents: Venusaur-Mega|Blastoise
Offspring name: Venustoise-Mega-Green
New base stats: 89/110/141/124/132/89
New ability and desc: Thick Fat
Notable moves: WIP
Role identification: Fat. It's role is fat. While Water/Poison has already 8 resistances, two of which are now 4x thanks to the Ability, it is paired with Leech Seed, Scald and a good enough 124 base Special Attack. Is 89/141/132 the best bulk around FE? No, not really. But consider that: It has a similar bulk to Toxapex (89/141/132 to 50/152/142), but better offensive presence and tecnically more resistances (Fire is a pretty common type, even if just as coverage). 110 attack once again lets it use Earthquake on foes.

Parents: Meloetta|Sylveon
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Melon
New ability and desc: Pixilate + Serene Grace = Pixie Grace: Normal-Type moves become Fairy, Moves with secondary effects have the chance of the effects happening doubled, and both Normal-Type and Moves with secondary effect gain a 1.2x boost (This does stack, so if a Normal-Type move has a secondary effect, it becomes Fairy and gains a 1.44 (1.2 x 1.2) boost)

New type: Fairy
New base stats: 97/71/71/139/149/75 (+20 SPA|+20 SPD)
Notable moves: Psychic, Moonblast, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Psyshock, Signal Beam, Wish, Hyper Voice
Role identification: Bulky Special Attacker. While the Defense is very meh, it's Special bulk is fantastic. It also has a huge Sp. Atk stat and a load of moves that get boosted by Pixie Grace (Moonblast is prefered over Hyper Voice for damage, but HV can hit trough Subs). Boosting with CM and recovering the damage with Wish, then nuking things would work well, just like Sylveon. While an all-out attacking set with some coverage could also work. Or maybe an AV + Charge Beam set.

New type: View attachment 80210 View attachment 80167
New base stats: 97/139/75/71/71/149
Notable moves: Body Slam, Close Combat, U-Turn, Stone Edge, Acrobatics, Hone Claws, Iron Tail, Elemental Punches, Knock Off, Wish, Quick Attack, Double Edge (Needs to have Relic Song)
Role identification: Do we really need to explain when it's very obvious? Physical Sweeper. Spam Close Combat and Body Slam, U-Turn out if things are too desperate. YOu can also opt for Knock Off as coverage, or the Elemental Punches, or Stone Edge. A set with Hone Claws + Iron Tail could work, but you'd have to choose one Stab only (Unless you count Relic Song, which I don't)

Parents: Toxapex / Alomomola
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Toxamola
New type: Water / Poison
New base stats: 123 / 84 / 131 / 61 / 109 / 65 (+10 to all from shared egg group; +5 to all from shared ability)
New ability and desc: Regenerator
Notable moves: Toxic Spikes, Recover, Toxic, Scald, Haze, Light Screen, Pain Split, Refresh, Safeguard, Infestation, Protect
Role Identification: 123/131/109 bulk is INSANE. Toxapex has insane Defense and Special Defense, but garbage HP. Alomomola has insane HP and average Defense, but garbage Special Defense. The best of both worlds add up, and Toxamola's defensive stats are all very high, being equivalent to 127/127/106 bulk. Because of this, it can be used as a wall, as it has Toxic Spikes and the ability to inflict statuses. And if it switches out, it regenerates one-third of its HP. Just keep it away from, say, Xurkitree, and you should be fine.

Parents: Comfey + Silvally
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Covally
New type: Normal/Fairy
New base stats: 93 (+20)/73/102 (+10)/95 (+7)/102/100 (+3)
New ability and desc: Triage System - If this Pokémon is Covally, it's types change to match it's held memory and all moves known by this Pokémon that are the same type as the memory have +3 Priority. When not holding a memory, this Pokémon's Normal-type moves have +3 Priority.
Notable moves: Synthesis, Toxic, Leech Seed, Taunt, Petal Blizzard, Silvally's entire movepool.
Role identification: It may have bad stats, but if you take advantage of this Pokémon's God-like ability, you can do a whole lotta stuff with it. For example, you can have Dark Memory on Covally to give it +3 Priority Parting Shots and Taunt, which is even more Priority than Extreme Speed! Or how about (even though it has crappy attack) +3 Priority Explosion? +3 Energy Ball, Synthesis, and Leech Seed? There are soooooo many options with Covally, and it would probably be played different on a lot of teams. And that's the good part. Covally can also play a part in being a good revenge attacker too, having an OK attack stat and this priority thing and all.

G-Luke

Personally I really liked HIdden Abilities being allowed for a change, and now I am currently racking my brain for new balanced slate ideas. If I am not mistaken, this would be the last or second to last slate before Fusion Evolution takes a break, so its gotta be good.

Personally I really liked HIdden Abilities being allowed for a change, and now I am currently racking my brain for new balanced slate ideas. If I am not mistaken, this would be the last or second to last slate before Fusion Evolution takes a break, so its gotta be good.
This first one's kinda jokey:
Triple Pokemon fusions!
Where you can have 3 pokemon in one fusion!
This works by averaging the stats out between the first two you choose, then doing normal fusion stuff between the result and the 3rd pokemon of choice.
You'll have to drop the typing from one of them but otherwise it's fun.

In terms of more sensible ideas:
-You must fuse a 680+ bst mon with a 450- BST mon
-Instead of egg groups, fusion occurs between pokemon with the same body style in the pokedex
-Same as above but for colour
-Both Pokemon must be from the same generation

G-Luke

I don't like the ideas that revolve around changing the fundamental fusion rules. But I like the MonoGen and 680+450 idea. Monotype'd themed ideas can also deserve a mention. And we can always do Hidden Abilities again since everyone loves them.

I'm liking 680+ and 450- a lot, but what about the in between mons?

EDIT: too give other Pokémon chance to shine, since this might be the last slate, you could do the 680+ and 450- thing, and/or normal fusions.

Last edited:
To make thins fair for 680+ and 450-, I suggest that we can either do normal fusions or if we do 680+ and 450-, maybe no extra stat gains? Would keep some things from going broke.

Code:
{ num: species: "Toxamola",
types: ["water", "poison"],
baseStats: {hp: 123, atk: 84, def: 131, spa: 61, spd: 109, spe: 65},
abilities: {0: "Regenerator"},
heightm: 0.95,
weightkg: 23.05,
color: "Purple",
eggGroups: ["Water 1"], }
Toxamola @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover / Wish
- Toxic / Toxic Spikes
- Haze / Protect

This is a truly bulky water. While its Special bulk is NOTHING to sneeze at, its Physical Bulk is godlike. This thing doesn't even need to be concerned with getting EQ'd. Wish can be opted for if you wish to heal a teammate, but if immediate recovery on just Toxamola is desired, Recover can be run instead. Haze can prevent its opponents from setting up against it, though if Wish is being run, Protect can result in the free heal.

G-Luke

I'm a moderator for Pet Mods, so I can make polls right?

Edit: Yes you can.

Edit2: Yippie!

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I'm confused. Is the next slate the final slate for Fusion Evolution? If so, why? Why can't someone else take over?
To quote G-Luke:
"Fusion Evolution is reallly getting saturated. We have 228 fusions! So, when will we all end this? I do not know. What we do know is that if we want this to be fully coded and playable, we need to slow down at the rate at which we pump out fusions. So, for the most part, when we hit that great 250, we will be taking a temporary break on submissions. Now, when this is coded and hosted, something close to a metagame is established (or if the coding and hosting process fails and falls apart) then submissions will be brought back in."

G-Luke

More importantly, it seems like regular users can't vote in a locked thread with a poll.
Oh thank you for notifying.

I'm confused. Is the next slate the final slate for Fusion Evolution? If so, why? Why can't someone else take over?
Its final as in we are taking a break so the fusions can be coded and fusion moves can catch up. As soon as most of the fusions are done coding a fresh new thread will appear!

Oh thank you for notifying.

Its final as in we are taking a break so the fusions can be coded and fusion moves can catch up. As soon as most of the fusions are done coding a fresh new thread will appear!
Ey and when that happens could this Thread possibly have a link to it? If not I'd like someone to PM me as I'm not very good with navigating the site thus far :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)