NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hi rssp welcome to the game

reads: Knights > Moody > Fort > Lightwolf > Yeti > Texas > Hawkie > rssp1 > clear hi

ill give some brief reasoning
knights/moody are tied currently i dont really know who else would be scum; ive said why moody is scum and i have tred him but the pancake flip sorta makes me think otherwise
knights has poor reads and while he has done lengthy isos scum could do the same with adequate time
fort subbed for dle and honestly this is just my poe i dont really have any explanation currently on why he's scum and i had no read on whoever his sub was
lightwolf's long posts strike me from a distance, but again scum could do that + i didnt really have a read on blazade
yeti's entrance seems meh but she is helping town i feel like and while people have said she helps town even as scum, idk if yeti would really kill josh if she was scum
ive already stated why i tr texas
hawkie's interactions with scum makes him a huge tr of mine
rssp is on the same level as hawkie i tred him for his interactions
hi

i dont trust blind wagonomics anymore so get a better reason for scumreading yourself

is the only reasoning for the moody lynch the grouping thing texas brought up
i am unsure
how about: the moment yeti's pressure came off me d4 my activity began dropping at 9.81 posts/seconds^2
:^)

ok on to serious business
One scum is second grouping plus a floater
hawkie assumed town, blazade and asek probably town

implicates moodycloud

fIF Dle/ullar slot=town

then floater is in knights/former
oh hi rssp welcome to the game

reads: Knights > Moody > Fort > Lightwolf > Yeti > Texas > Hawkie > rssp1 > clear hi

ill give some brief reasoning
knights/moody are tied currently i dont really know who else would be scum; ive said why moody is scum and i have tred him but the pancake flip sorta makes me think otherwise
knights has poor reads and while he has done lengthy isos scum could do the same with adequate time
fort subbed for dle and honestly this is just my poe i dont really have any explanation currently on why he's scum and i had no read on whoever his sub was
lightwolf's long posts strike me from a distance, but again scum could do that + i didnt really have a read on blazade
yeti's entrance seems meh but she is helping town i feel like and while people have said she helps town even as scum, idk if yeti would really kill josh if she was scum
ive already stated why i tr texas
hawkie's interactions with scum makes him a huge tr of mine
rssp is on the same level as hawkie i tred him for his interactions
hi
at this point in the game many reads/lynch targets I've seen are based on poe (which I believe I can safely assume to be process of elimination).
Idk how to feel about that. Are the mafia that good that we're picking up on effectively nothing? Are they just not posting much? Are the town really town?
Texas assumed hawkie to be town there, and I do have a strong tr on hawkie, but... is that making a mistake to assume? (ass out of u and me blah blah blah cliche)
idk I'm conflicted

----------------------------------

Alive Players.
1. Hawkie
3. Blazade->Lightwolf
5. KnightsofCydonia
9. Former Hope->Ironic Double
10. MoodyCloud
12. Asek->rssp1
13. Texas Cloverleaf
14. Flyhn->Ullar->Yeti
15. Aubisio->Da Letter El->Fort Colorcastle
17. shubaka17->Empoof

Come to think of it, I don't even know why I TR hawkie so much. Someone care to remind me of hawkie's towniness?
Lightwolf I'm tr'ing for the huge town-like posts and the effort of catching up and reading all the pages (someone mentioned that a scum could've easily had their partner sum up the game)
Knights I'm still null. There was that whole empoof push that I followed, but that also kinda seems like a townie blunder
ID I still sr.
Moody I'm kinda starting to see texas' argument but still a townlean
rssp1 townlean. My townread on asek had been slipping away but his insistence on asking me why I'm scumreading myself seems town. Scum would probably just be like "yeah you're scummy maybe lynch you whenever I'm a potential lynchwagon"
texas I townread because he's playing more or less like how I'd expect a town!texas to play
yeti I townread because her isos and analysis all look soundly town
me I'm obviously scum my role pm does not says so
Empoof is uncc'd

Someone remind me which setup we're playing? Let's like triple check to make sure his claim is there lmfao

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since I will be going through day 4 during the course of this day(I deserved the day the night lasted off dammit, how do you guys manage to make day 4 half as long as the combined days before it...) may I have one of the questions proposed on my big post answered? How has Hawkie's activity been during day 4?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hawkie had a huge spike as EoD approached

Man why does nobody ever read my posts I'll make this short:

Do people think the almost identical voting patterns of hawkie and blazade are possible if they are TvS

I'm getting to the point where the usual suspects Id/Fort/Knights seem to be red herrings and one of the Hitmonleet bussers Lightwolf/Hawkie are just laying low getting free mislynches. Id and Texas aren't out of the question if I take that approach either. I just don't feel like Fort is scum, Knights I don't know but I don't get lower than a nullread here despite the kinda weird voting pattern. Id may be coached scum but his tunnel on Leet started super early d2 and his last reads post reads as confused as I am rn.

I suggest you read my post, it's like my full ISO of the
will look that up & read in the evening then

how about: the moment yeti's pressure came off me d4 my activity began dropping at 9.81 posts/seconds^2
:^)

ok on to serious business

at this point in the game many reads/lynch targets I've seen are based on poe (which I believe I can safely assume to be process of elimination).
Idk how to feel about that. Are the mafia that good that we're picking up on effectively nothing? Are they just not posting much? Are the town really town?
Texas assumed hawkie to be town there, and I do have a strong tr on hawkie, but... is that making a mistake to assume? (ass out of u and me blah blah blah cliche)
idk I'm conflicted

----------------------------------

Alive Players.
1. Hawkie
3. Blazade->Lightwolf
5. KnightsofCydonia
9. Former Hope->Ironic Double
10. MoodyCloud
12. Asek->rssp1
13. Texas Cloverleaf
14. Flyhn->Ullar->Yeti
15. Aubisio->Da Letter El->Fort Colorcastle
17. shubaka17->Empoof

Come to think of it, I don't even know why I TR hawkie so much. Someone care to remind me of hawkie's towniness?
Lightwolf I'm tr'ing for the huge town-like posts and the effort of catching up and reading all the pages (someone mentioned that a scum could've easily had their partner sum up the game)
Knights I'm still null. There was that whole empoof push that I followed, but that also kinda seems like a townie blunder
ID I still sr.
Moody I'm kinda starting to see texas' argument but still a townlean
rssp1 townlean. My townread on asek had been slipping away but his insistence on asking me why I'm scumreading myself seems town. Scum would probably just be like "yeah you're scummy maybe lynch you whenever I'm a potential lynchwagon"
texas I townread because he's playing more or less like how I'd expect a town!texas to play
yeti I townread because her isos and analysis all look soundly town
me I'm obviously scum my role pm does not says so
Empoof is uncc'd

Someone remind me which setup we're playing? Let's like triple check to make sure his claim is there lmfao
Is that it? Your only reasoning for seeing yourself as scum is that you didn't post as much when yeti stopped pressuring you?

Hawkie had a huge spike as EoD approached

Man why does nobody ever read my posts I'll make this short:

Do people think the almost identical voting patterns of hawkie and blazade are possible if they are TvS
yes
i say this constantly, but voting patterns by themselves have little correlation to alignment. If one was buddying the other a TvS is more likely, or a SvS.

Spice time:

I know who the JK is and I know who they targetted for one of the no kill nights. They targetted someone that in my opinion was not going to be nightkilled, imo you should be going for saves not RBs but that's okay. Maybe you thought they were a nightkill target in your eyes. Because I'm in the game and imo likely popped we don't know if that implicates them.

Spice time:

I know who the JK is and I know who they targetted for one of the no kill nights. They targetted someone that in my opinion was not going to be nightkilled, imo you should be going for saves not RBs but that's okay. Maybe you thought they were a nightkill target in your eyes. Because I'm in the game and imo likely popped we don't know if that implicates them.
If you want to discuss this be careful when doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)