Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do gen 6 Pokémon still have trading value because I have lots of battle ready shinies that have tutor moves do I can't make gen 7 version.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bump... I don't expect this any time soon...
I'm currently soft-resetting for Adamant Buzzwoles on my Sun version and I'm catching them in Repeat Balls.
I'd be willing to nickname one of them and give it to you for free. Let me know what you think!

Edit: I've caught an Adamant one in a Repeat Ball and nicknamed it for you. I also attached a Gold Bottle Cap so that you can fix the IVs.

I've added your FC. You can find mine in my signature down below. Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Abomasite, Tyranitarite and Manectite
FT: Breedables and other stuff
I can give you all 3 Mega-Stones for free.
Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

I added Abomasite, Tyranitarite and Manectite to the list of exclusive Mega-Stones I'm giving away to users for free! You can find it by clicking here.

If anybody else reads this message and wants them too, feel free to message me.

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
For trade: Custom Celesteela
Looking For: Timid Ash Greninja (I forgot to empty my Battle Box before restarting...) OR An annoying to find HA Pokemon in a matching ball. (Bonus Points for a Light Metal Beast Ball Beldum :P)

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
For trade: Custom Celesteela
Looking For: Timid Ash Greninja (I forgot to empty my Battle Box before restarting...) OR An annoying to find HA Pokemon in a matching ball. (Bonus Points for a Light Metal Beast Ball Beldum :P)
I have a Timid Battle Ready Ash-Greninja on my Giveaway thread, check it out if you're interested.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, huge request here. I'm looking for the following:

HA Burmy in a Level Ball. Nature and Gender don't matter. Just the ball and HA are required!

I'm looking for Vivillon eggs(eggs that will hatch into scatterbug) of any pattern other than Polar.I do not care about IVs, nature, ball, etc., as these are just for my collection and won't be used competitively.I can offer eggs of my native Polar pattern, as well as numerous breedjects.
I can give you one that'll hatch into a sun pattern

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm looking for a Level Ball Weedle. I do not have Soul Silver, otherwise I would get it myself. (I've been searching the GTS for the last few weeks without luck.)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
I'm looking for a Level Ball Weedle. I do not have Soul Silver, otherwise I would get it myself. (I've been searching the GTS for the last few weeks without luck.)
I can give you a flawless female Jolly Weedle in a Level Ball for free in case you still need it.
Leave me me a message on my profile with your FC and IGN and we'll set up a trade from there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)