Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Well, I feel stupid now...! I didn't remember that Bronzor was on the Dream Radar and thought it was a Dream World exclusive. I also have the Dream Radar, so thanks to you, I went ahead and caught one myself! :P What were you interested in? I wouldn't mind sending you a Pokémon anyway since in a way, you're the reason I got the Bronzor :P
Oh.

I was actually interested in that Choice Specs Kyurem. I recently started thinking about using legendaries more semi-often, and Kyurem is one of them. But unfortunately, Black Kyurem is more physical, whereas White Kyurem is more special, meaning Adamant won't be very effective for all of Kyurem's Formes. (Thanks, Reshiram and Zekrom!) (And yes, I know that there's a White Kyurem avaliable, but I want that pentagon, just in case I want to go into a Rating Battle on the Battle Spot at some point with it.)

So, if I'm able to just send in a random fodder for the Choice Specs Kyurem, let me know when you're able to trade. (And if you can, please nickname the Kyurem "White 2".)

(Oh, and just so ya know...Beldum is also avaliable on the Dream Radar. If you have no idea how to get one on it, let me know and I'll tell you.)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh.

I was actually interested in that Choice Specs Kyurem. I recently started thinking about using legendaries more semi-often, and Kyurem is one of them. But unfortunately, Black Kyurem is more physical, whereas White Kyurem is more special, meaning Adamant won't be very effective for all of Kyurem's Formes. (Thanks, Reshiram and Zekrom!) (And yes, I know that there's a White Kyurem avaliable, but I want that pentagon, just in case I want to go into a Rating Battle on the Battle Spot at some point with it.)

So, if I'm able to just send in a random fodder for the Choice Specs Kyurem, let me know when you're able to trade. (And if you can, please nickname the Kyurem "White 2".)

(Oh, and just so ya know...Beldum is also avaliable on the Dream Radar. If you have no idea how to get one on it, let me know and I'll tell you.)
Wow, I really wasn't paying enough attention when I made that list :P I actually had caught a Beldum on the Dream Radar as well already, I guess I forgot about it. Thanks again!

I can definitely send you the Specs Kyurem, just deposit something on the GTS and let me know by PM or VM what it is, I'll send it over! Also, if you need a Reshiram or Zekrom to change its forme, I could send you that afterwards!

(I'll see if I had a copy of Kyurem left in ORAS for the nickname, but I'm pretty sure I didn't so sadly I don't think I'll be able to nickname it :\)

Leftovers
Bold | Pressure
IVs: 31/x/31/16/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Volt Switch / Heat Wave / Toxic / Roost
Note: Soft-reset in Y.

My offers: All bred by me. Would also be willing to take on a BP

A-Muk - Smogon Assault Vest set. Brave nature with Pursuit. 31/31/31/31/31/Decent.
Salazzle Timid Corrosion. 31/x/31/31/31/31 S- Wave, Fire Blast, Nasty Plot, Toxic
Wishiwashi Dive ball. Quiet Nature Flawless IV. Hydro Pump, Rest, EQ, Ice Beam
Rotom W. Dream ball . Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Tbolt WOW Volt swich H-Pump ( got original dream ball parent from reddit )
(Blue)Minior. Beast Ball . Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Smogon Shell smash set
(Blue) Minior. Beast Ball. Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Power Gem, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Shell Smash

Hey, I have some cool dream ball mons to include both 5IV modest and adamant bagon, really interested in the shiny Persian-alola you recently added.

Self-bred and some egg moves

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Eisen I'm interested in this pkm:
♀
Focus Sash
Jolly | Arena Trap
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Earthquake / Stone Edge / Screech / Memento
Additional egg moves: Reversal, Pursuit
Hatching location: Diglett's Tunnel

Is there something you need from here?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-pokemon-village.3566724/
Hey! Your collection is impressively large! I might be interested in one of the Defog Zapdos, though for it to be fair I would gladly send you 2 or 3 Pokémon in return. Just to be certain, do the Zapdos come from an emulator or from a cartridge game?

Leftovers
Bold | Pressure
IVs: 31/x/31/16/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Volt Switch / Heat Wave / Toxic / Roost
Note: Soft-reset in Y.

My offers: All bred by me. Would also be willing to take on a BP

A-Muk - Smogon Assault Vest set. Brave nature with Pursuit. 31/31/31/31/31/Decent.
Salazzle Timid Corrosion. 31/x/31/31/31/31 S- Wave, Fire Blast, Nasty Plot, Toxic
Wishiwashi Dive ball. Quiet Nature Flawless IV. Hydro Pump, Rest, EQ, Ice Beam
Rotom W. Dream ball . Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Tbolt WOW Volt swich H-Pump ( got original dream ball parent from reddit )
(Blue)Minior. Beast Ball . Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Smogon Shell smash set
(Blue) Minior. Beast Ball. Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Power Gem, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Shell Smash
Hi and thanks for offering! Unfortunately, for the moment, I prefer to breed and train all my BR Pokémon myself, so I am not really looking for any of these. Sorry! :/

Hey, I have some cool dream ball mons to include both 5IV modest and adamant bagon, really interested in the shiny Persian-alola you recently added.

Self-bred and some egg moves
Hey! Does your dream ball list include any of the ones I have listed in my Wanted list in the first post? These are the only ones I would be interested in for now. I also recently got a Bagon already, sorry!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey! Your collection is impressively large! I might be interested in one of the Defog Zapdos, though for it to be fair I would gladly send you 2 or 3 Pokémon in return. Just to be certain, do the Zapdos come from an emulator or from a cartridge game?

Hi and thanks for offering! Unfortunately, for the moment, I prefer to breed and train all my BR Pokémon myself, so I am not really looking for any of these. Sorry! :/

Hey! Does your dream ball list include any of the ones I have listed in my Wanted list in the first post? These are the only ones I would be interested in for now. I also recently got a Bagon already, sorry!
Sure~ I can offer you the Calm Zapdos meant to take special hits EV'd with 248 HP/ 244 SPD / 16 Spe (Thunderbolt / Heat wave / Defog / Roost) in a Quick Ball.
If that's ok with you I will also take the Jolly SD Premier Ball Drapion :) Also, can you clone my Zapdos? (And I never used emulator to RNG my mons)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sure~ I can offer you the Calm Zapdos meant to take special hits EV'd with 248 HP/ 244 SPD / 16 Spe (Thunderbolt / Heat wave / Defog / Roost) in a Quick Ball.
If that's ok with you I will also take the Jolly SD Premier Ball Drapion :) Also, can you clone my Zapdos? (And I never used emulator to RNG my mons)
Sounds good to me! And yes, I can clone your Zapdos, no problem! When would you be available to trade? Leave me a PM or VM with your FC and we'll schedule the trade :)

Hi! I am relatively new here, so forgive me if I post anything wrongly :) Seeing your vast collection of BR pokemon amazes me, and I want to help out in expanding the number of mon you have! Here is my humble but decent tradesheet that might have some of the mon you are looking for: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...cza03yzqt8ZZQJRt3kabNLMF8Y/edit?usp=drive_web. It includes dream ball throh, zangoose, solrock, lunatone and a few more you might be interested in! However, as this is the fist pokemon game I am playing on the 3DS, I am only able to trade in SuMo.

Also, I see that your suggestion slots are closed, does that mean I am not able to share with you my ideas on what to breed next? I got some pretty decent ones haha :)

Edit: turns out I have a DB spinda too :)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi! I am relatively new here, so forgive me if I post anything wrongly :) Seeing your vast collection of BR pokemon amazes me, and I want to help out in expanding the number of mon you have! Here is my humble but decent tradesheet that might have some of the mon you are looking for: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...cza03yzqt8ZZQJRt3kabNLMF8Y/edit?usp=drive_web. It includes dream ball throh, zangoose, solrock, lunatone and a few more you might be interested in! However, as this is the fist pokemon game I am playing on the 3DS, I am only able to trade in SuMo.

Also, I see that your suggestion slots are closed, does that mean I am not able to share with you my ideas on what to breed next? I got some pretty decent ones haha :)

Edit: turns out I have a DB spinda too :)
Hi, and welcome to the forum! :)

I already have someone sending me the first 15 Pokémon of my want list very shortly, but I would be interested in your Throh, Zangoose, Axew, and perhaps the Bulbasaur as well! What are you looking for in return?

Yes, unfortunately, I don't have enough free time right now to accept requests (or suggestions) on what to breed... I already have a long list of things I want to breed as priorities, so the time I'm able to spend breeding and training right now goes towards this. I'm hoping to reopen the requests within a couple of months, though!

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :)

I already have someone sending me the first 15 Pokémon of my want list very shortly, but I would be interested in your Throh, Zangoose, Axew, and perhaps the Bulbasaur as well! What are you looking for in return?

Yes, unfortunately, I don't have enough free time right now to accept requests (or suggestions) on what to breed... I already have a long list of things I want to breed as priorities, so the time I'm able to spend breeding and training right now goes towards this. I'm hoping to reopen the requests within a couple of months, though!
I would love to trade for your 2nd variant sceptile (naive mega), First variant bronzong (Levitate), 2nd variant crobat (jolly choice band) and 1st variant escavalier (choice band), if that is ok with you? I do realize from previous trades here that we are to plan our trade through pm?

Also, Ill will begin breeding it now! Thanks for taking up my offer!

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you're still seeking those Dream Ball wants, I currently have mostly-fresh DW captures sitting in my X:
- Males: Pineco (x2) Plusle, Seviper (x2, one is at Lvl.21), Pinsir, Shroomish
- Females: Nincada, Combee, Shroomish, Chansey, Pinsir

SR'ed for Nature and not IVs, so shitty in that latter respect, but other than being PokeRus-ed and the Seviper being used for Body Slam breeding, these have basically gone untouched and unused since being brought over from my Black, White 2, and my brother's Black 2. If you want them, let me know.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
If you're still seeking those Dream Ball wants, I currently have mostly-fresh DW captures sitting in my X:
- Males: Pineco (x2) Plusle, Seviper (x2, one is at Lvl.21), Pinsir, Shroomish
- Females: Nincada, Combee, Shroomish, Chansey, Pinsir

SR'ed for Nature and not IVs, so shitty in that latter respect, but other than being PokeRus-ed and the Seviper being used for Body Slam breeding, these have basically gone untouched and unused since being brought over from my Black, White 2, and my brother's Black 2. If you want them, let me know.
Hey, thanks a lot for offering! I'm definitely interested in all the female ones! :D What would you like for them?

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, thanks a lot for offering! I'm definitely interested in all the female ones! :D What would you like for them?
- Focus Sash Naughty Pheromosa (I'm building a new Tree team and need a Phero/Lele core, already have the Lele)
- All four Oricorio, the Modest Sitrus set for the Pom-Pom (you know where this is going...)

I will be available to trade at some point later today, I'm just not precisely sure when (Father's Day and all that)...

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
- Focus Sash Naughty Pheromosa (I'm building a new Tree team and need a Phero/Lele core, already have the Lele)
- All four Oricorio, the Modest Sitrus set for the Pom-Pom (you know where this is going...)

I will be available to trade at some point later today, I'm just not precisely sure when (Father's Day and all that)...
Oh, I do see where this is going, and I like it :P Can't wait to read about your next journey in the Tree! I'd be able to trade for maybe 1 or 2 more hours, but then I'll be away for the rest of the day. Just shoot me a PM/VM when you're free!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
This is just a little question, but do you keep RNG proof for RNG's?
I have one of your Ho-oh's but no proof hehexd
Hmmm, may I ask where you got the Ho-Oh from?

I don't make proof of my RNGs unless they are extremely difficult (which Ho-Oh was not).

Hmmm, may I ask where you got the Ho-Oh from?

I don't make proof of my RNGs unless they are extremely difficult (which Ho-Oh was not).
Someone in the Wi-Fi room traded it to me and linked me to this thread.
EDIT: Just noticed non-distributable, haven't cloned it yet luckily

unrelated but what gen7 egg rng tool do you use :]

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Someone in the Wi-Fi room traded it to me and linked me to this thread.
EDIT: Just noticed non-distributable, haven't cloned it yet luckily

unrelated but what gen7 egg rng tool do you use :]
Would you mind telling me the user who sent it to you? As you've seen, he/she wasn't allowed to, and I'd really like to prevent my Ho-Oh from spreading everywhere. I'm glad to hear you hadn't cloned it yet.

For Gen 7 eggs, I used the 127 Magikarp eggs method to find my seed, and since then, I've been using Pokemon SunMoon RNG Tool to pick the eggs and shinies.

Would you mind telling me the user who sent it to you? As you've seen, he/she wasn't allowed to, and I'd really like to prevent my Ho-Oh from spreading everywhere. I'm glad to hear you hadn't cloned it yet.

For Gen 7 eggs, I used the 127 Magikarp eggs method to find my seed, and since then, I've been using Pokemon SunMoon RNG Tool to pick the eggs and shinies.
I don't remember for certain, but the person who gave me the Ho-oh was Meperson11a(?). That's their PS username, don't know about their forum account.

You still looking for that dream ball shroomish? I have a good lead but want to know if there is anything specific you are looking for before sending my source digging through his entralink.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
You still looking for that dream ball shroomish? I have a good lead but want to know if there is anything specific you are looking for before sending my source digging through his entralink.
Hey! I actually got all the Dream Ball Pokémon I was looking for, I had forgotten to update my wants list, sorry about that! I don't have them all in Gen 6 though, is the Shroomish you could potentially get in Gen 6? (I'm a little confused since you mention the Entralink, and this has been closed down quite some time ago? Or maybe you didn't mean it literally :P)

My hatred of 5th gen shows as I confuse all the terms. The shroomish are still in the forest you catch them in in 5th gen. I can get you one in 6th specifically.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
My hatred of 5th gen shows as I confuse all the terms. The shroomish are still in the forest you catch them in in 5th gen. I can get you one in 6th specifically.
I have to admit I'm a little confused. How will they be caught in Dream Balls without access to the Entralink (I never got to use that feature, so there might be a mechanic I'm not familiar with)? I thought that after they shut it down, it was simply impossible to get Dream Balls Pokémon from it anymore?

Sorry for replying so late, by the way! I often forget to check the messages on this thread!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey everyone!

I am happy to announce that I am once again accepting project requests! I'm trying out a new system for projects, where I'm scheduling 1 project per week for myself, alternating between my own projects and requests. I might squeeze additional projects in there if I feel like it/need specific Pokémon, but I'll test this out to see if I enjoy this system, if not, I might revert to the old system.

In any case, two request slots are now open for whoever would like to use them (make sure you read the details in the OP before)! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)