NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
earlio can't be the n2 recruit since he died before n2

also I agree that if vampire hunter gets killed it might be worth considering a vamp win but I know a few people are against that

Curious as to why TB is scumreading moody

Mawile Ace hasn't really done anything

quoting this again since nobody seems to care; the more it gets ignored, the more i feel like its indicative of the OV.

acidphoenix do you really think I recruit Earlio when I'm the strongest pushing for him as town d1? When people like Hawkie and Asek were being almost universally read as town? If I did recruit Earlio, why didn't I defend him as much d2 as I did d1?

Busy because of fathers day but I'll try to get something more substantial later, also how do you do the posts by user thing to iso someone?
you can't do a proper iso on smogon you can only use the search function to find all of their posts in the thread, then open the ones that are too long to fully display on the search page in a new tab

frankly zorbees also that argument wrt earlio (the first one that is) works for anyone; I chose a group Inc you that it makes likely because I think you're the most likely to consider that and recruit someone who you don't think will be considered a top recruit possibility but don't think they will get lynched

wrt the second hm

but actually idt that's a strong defense, considering you shot at a target(asek) who had a lot more people supporting them as scummy(vs earlio who had 2 votes, unaccompanied by others company)

also a change in read, even if it is to be less protective of the recruit, seems like it would be less indicative of town than vamp; any change is still a change, but there are definitely angles(see gaining towncred) for a vampire to go either way on their recruit

Day 3 Vote Count 1

Haruno (1): Asek,
Thunder~Ballz (3): Paperblade, UncleSam, Champ1604 - L-3
Uncle Sam (1): Hawkie
Zorbees (1): Acidphoenix
MoodyCloud (1): Thunder~Ballz

Not Voting: MoodyCloud, Sandshrewz, Zorbees, Haruno

With 11 remaining it takes 6 to lynch

DL in ~29 hours

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
just went back and read a lot of Champ1604 posts, he goes after Thunder~BALLZ a lot throughout the entire game. I'm not sure on how good the actual reasoning was at the time

Well, allow me to first explain my SR on ThunderBallz.
Firstly, as it seems to me, I guess they totally rode on the bandwagon'ed on acidphoenix. Atleast they came on it even before UncleSam's theory about lynching acidphoenix.

being the second vote isn't really bandwagoning imo, he didn't really post reasoning for his vote but said he wanted acid lynched d1 and was following up on that. I'll have to go back and reread the end of day 1 to see if TBZ actually did go after acid.

Secondly, overly defensive. This is two-fold, I totally understand, but because of all other reasons, this seems a bit scum-sided fold to me.
Thirdly, some quotes of these two - "However, how am I being defensive" and "Yes, I am defending myself"

I'm not sure how these were supposed to sound super bad, I feel like Champ thinks anyone defending themselves is bad, which makes no sense to me.

And fourthly,

Not sure why Champ doesn't like this line, I don't think anyone likes playing NOC with people they are having trouble reading because the whole point of NOC is to make reads on people.
go back to champ's post to see what I am referring to, smogon apparently doesn't like quotes nestled in quotes. Pretty much the only reason I thought Champ was town was because of the whole "lynch me if you have nothing better to do", his contributions haven't been that great, but if TBZ is OV like we suspect, there is no way he has recruited Champ thus far. I don't think it is out of the question that Champ could be OV, but I put it less than the other candidates.

that being said, TBZ's moody vote just now is awful. so is that entire post by sandshrewz, who says that his main reasoning for moody not being OV is the activity warning. I kind of feel like sandshrewz is just really bad at the game but I said that for Earlio and he got recruited, is it possible sandshrewz is a vampire too? I kind of doubt it but I did say someone bad at the game is probably the OV due to the Earlio recruit, so idk. I am definitely more scumreading TBZ over sandshrewz but they are both possibilities.

acidphoenix is this revisionist history? I don't remember people calling Asek scummy, I think UncleSam did but I didn't really use his reasoning for that, because iirc that was mostly OMGUS, I don't really recall any others calling Asek scummy before the point when I read some of the thread and posted the stuff I posted.

In regard to Earlio, I feel like this is going to come back at me some way or another because my priorities (go after the OV, who I was pretty sure wasn't Earlio) and the OV's priorities (get Earlio, his recruit, not lynched) happened to line up yesterday. I don't really know how to defend myself from this because of that. I just have to continue scumhunting to contribute to town.

just went back and read a lot of Champ1604 posts, he goes after Thunder~BALLZ a lot throughout the entire game. I'm not sure on how good the actual reasoning was at the time

go back to champ's post to see what I am referring to, smogon apparently doesn't like quotes nestled in quotes. Pretty much the only reason I thought Champ was town was because of the whole "lynch me if you have nothing better to do", his contributions haven't been that great, but if TBZ is OV like we suspect, there is no way he has recruited Champ thus far. I don't think it is out of the question that Champ could be OV, but I put it less than the other candidates.

that being said, TBZ's moody vote just now is awful. so is that entire post by sandshrewz, who says that his main reasoning for moody not being OV is the activity warning. I kind of feel like sandshrewz is just really bad at the game but I said that for Earlio and he got recruited, is it possible sandshrewz is a vampire too? I kind of doubt it but I did say someone bad at the game is probably the OV due to the Earlio recruit, so idk. I am definitely more scumreading TBZ over sandshrewz but they are both possibilities.

acidphoenix is this revisionist history? I don't remember people calling Asek scummy, I think UncleSam did but I didn't really use his reasoning for that, because iirc that was mostly OMGUS, I don't really recall any others calling Asek scummy before the point when I read some of the thread and posted the stuff I posted.

In regard to Earlio, I feel like this is going to come back at me some way or another because my priorities (go after the OV, who I was pretty sure wasn't Earlio) and the OV's priorities (get Earlio, his recruit, not lynched) happened to line up yesterday. I don't really know how to defend myself from this because of that. I just have to continue scumhunting to contribute to town.
i mentally flipped earlio's vote with yours but there was definitely a strong "asek most likely n1 recruit" sentiment; although he wasn't too likely of a lynch

which means in retrospect that was a kind of silly reason

i stand by the second though even with your last para defense although i haven't actually taken too hard a look at you; i'll do that later

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
zorbees is never the lynch here

Neither is Moody, Asek, acid, Paperblade, or Hawkie

Lynch should be between Thunder~BALLZ and sandshrewz, though Champ and Haruno (formerly TMA) aren't completely terrible lynches either.

sandshrewz' posts have been getting worse and worse imo and I am tempted to lynch him except that TB posts are also really terrible. I want these two to comment on each other because imo one of them is guaranteed to be town pretty much. I find it interesting that sandshrewz defends TB but I haven't seen anything in the opposite direction iirc?

acidphoenix let's assume for the moment that one of TB / shrewz is OV and one is town. Which one is which in your opinion?

Same question zorbees Asek Paperblade Hawkie MoodyCloud

Unfortunately I think we have to ignore the recruit for now, I do think that one or acid or Moody is now a fledgling Vampire but that's something we will have to deal with another time. We can't allow the OV to get another recruit off if at all possible. Keep it in mind while reading through posts and reads though.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With all this reluctance to lynching him it makes me feel he's a potential recruit candidate. Not sure on who OV is, perhaps Sandshrewz is buddying me in case he gets lynched and flips OV.
Don't be mistaken. I'm neither supporting nor against your lynch. And yo UncleSam I literally didn't defend TB at all. Not the first time I'm trying to start a discussion that isn't related to the current lynch target, not going to be the last either. If y'all see that as defending him then lol. I've pretty much detracted myself from all current lynch discussion anyway unless someone asks.

Also imo I'm disappointed we aren't even going to try gaining from the Earlio lynch are we.

TB though trying to throw me under :eyes:

Lol you're actually right about that and I don't know why we are the 2 on the chopping block

Our posts have been "terrible" honestly I'm just stating what I think oh well if it looks scummy, but also not liking the fact that I got bandwagonned pretty easily. And also can I ask UncleSam what has been "terrible" about my post? I'm not sure what you were looking for me to say. I hope you weren't looking for me to buddy up the whole town and post my reads every 2 hours because while that looks pro town, I could care less about looking town. I just want to find the damn vampire.

So by that logic I should be crossing with Sandshrewz since I'm one of the 2 potential OV candidates?
considering I only put shrewz 4th for OV candidates, no?

And you weren't on at deadline (in fact your last post of D2 was about 36 hours prior) so your not voting doesn't mean anything compared to the guy who posted like 10 minutes before

Asek

Banned deucer.
hey im in another noc with super spammy dudes as of today

and another one starting soon

please help me out brothers. lend me your energy. lets solve this game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)