NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acid is B tier of "kinda unlikely OV but likely last night recruit but too obvious so let's not lynch today anyway"
Sandshrewz's posts make me want to lynch him but I agree that not saving his recruit would have been a pretty risky play (idk if he even was on when 2 votes where on Earlio though)
I want to lynch in Thunderballz/Champ out of laziness but gut says I should lynch Haruno what do I do

Final Day 2 Votecount

Acidphoenix (2): UncleSam, TheMawileAce
The Mawile Ace (2): Paperblade, Earlio
UncleSam (2): Asek, hawkie
Earlio (2): acidphoenix, MoodyCloud
Asek (1): zorbees

Thunder~Ballz (1): Champ1604

Not Voting: Thunder~Ballz, Sandshrewz

And this is the one before my vote on Earlio :
Day 2 Vote Count 2

Acidphoenix (2): UncleSam, TheMawileAce
The Mawile Ace (2): Walrein, Earlio
UncleSam (1): Asek
Asek (1): Hawkie
Earlio (1): acidphoenix
Thunder~Ballz (1): Champ1604

Not Voting: Thunder~Ballz, MoodyCloud, Sandshrewz,, zorbees

I then vote Earlio putting him at 2, zorbees votes Asek putting him at 2, Earlio votes Asek, then he unvotes and gets on Mawile ace. Last vote of the day is Hawkie shifting from Asek to Unclesam.
This doesn't tell us much of anything but I wanted to have the votecounts in sight. Zorbees vote could be offering an out to his recruit but it's pretty blunt if that is the case, still doesn't look good in hindsight.

Day 3 Vote Count 1

Haruno (1): Asek,
Thunder~Ballz (3): Paperblade, UncleSam, Champ1604 - L-3
Uncle Sam (1): Hawkie
Zorbees (1): Acidphoenix
MoodyCloud (1): Thunder~Ballz

Not Voting: MoodyCloud, Sandshrewz, Zorbees, Haruno
This is the latest vote count, acidphoenix disappeared due to his Earlio vote, the mawile ace now haruno doesn't have votes either for some reason that I missed. Champ is consistent in tunneling Thunderballz, Hawkie on Unclesam likewise.

I'm kind of confused as to why you said in a very recent post that you wanted to lynch me, but now you're ruling me out as OV? still tr you though, also I tr zorbees now based contributions to hunting vampire.
Since when exactly do you tr me ? I thought you wanted to lynch me lol
I don't like this post at all but I'm wary of running into a mislynch that doesn't even thin my OV poe

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo Asek MoodyCloud can you guys tell me why you think Haruno (TMA previously) is a better bet for OV? I read through the thread and pretty much came to the opposite conclusion pretty decisively. I just don't see how post #114 in particular is a newer player drawing OV and leading with that. Granted he didn't post a ton of content and my read on Haruno's play is pretty null, but still.

I presume that Haruno and TB are just voting each other for preservation's sake so that's fine though not great. There's still some time so if one of you could build a real case on someone that would be great.

Idk I'm just not seeing OV TMA right now, though to be fair TB strikes me as more desperate towny than desperate OV with his more recent reactions, even if his scumhunting / analysis has been absolutely atrocious this game. I'm wondering whether there would be any support for a shrewz lynch right now though it seems like Champ is most people's second choice? I guess I could get on board with Champ tunneling TB the whole game as OV but he again reads more to me like a newer NOC player who has made a read and sticks to it.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
vote ThunderBallz

L-1

he didn't look good when UncleSam went back through post by post, and he has looked awful since then. That vote on moody was horrible and I haven't really seen anything that looks towny out of him.

I'm still suspicious of Walrein/Paperblade, a lot of it is for the fact that everyone is writing him off when I don't see why. Sandshrewz and Champ are more likely to be town than TBZ but I still could make a case for either of them.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I'd rather people wait on hammering I want input on who everyone thinks is the OV / most likely recruit before EoD

My thoughts on OV are obvious I still think Moody or acid is the recruit

I mean obviously I'm gonna call Haruno out on self preservation. TR on sandshrewz now. Champ is scummy as heck still refuses to provide any reasoning for anything pretty much. Hawkie ilu bb win it for me <3. UncleSam is town, I just omgusssed him cuz wynaut, zorbees is town could be recruit tho, acidphoenix/champ/Haruno for my OV reads tbh. Moody/paperboard/Hawkie recruit reads

OV TMA does not recruit another new player being scumread just as much as them and OV TBZ does not come into his first forum game as ballsy as he's been acting his reads haven't been the absolute best but i think there's a direct contrast between him and the other new player who flipped fledgling TBZ has been pushing radical lynches with out the box reasoning and i think as OG vampire he'd lay low and not try to create tension between him and other players by "going with the flow" (think sandshrewz or just bwing like Earlio)

these lynches are diarrhoea i dont think sam is the OV anymore though i don't see why he opposes the TMA lynch as OG vamp when hunless it's his recruit but i highly doubt anyone recruits TMA N2 after Earlio

i think OV is either shrewz or acidphoenix with the recruit being one of Paperblade/zorbees/acidphoenix (if he isn't OV) / asek (maybe but in my heart of hearts i dont want to believe it) i dont see OV vampire converting another newbie

shrewz has been extremely wishy washy and i feel like a lot of his posts are always trying to bring attention to some mechanic/strategic discussion and away from actual scumhunting acid had a radical change in activity this day / parking his vote on zorbees without really pushing it makes me think he's either A) the OV that managed to successfully convert a strong town and got a motivation boost or B) the townie that just converted and realised he needs to pull his finger out his ass

Lynch acidphoenix

these lynches are diarrhoea i dont think sam is the OV anymore though i don't see why he opposes the TMA lynch as OG vamp when hunless it's his recruit but i highly doubt anyone recruits TMA N2 after Earlio
*these lynches are diarrhoea i dont think sam is the OV anymore though i don't see why he opposes the TMA lynch as OG vamp when he could just save that wagon to push the next day unless it's his recruit but i highly doubt anyone recruits TMA N2 after Earlio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)