NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Vote 3p1k

Even if you disregard the hammer that shit could've gotten like 3-4 players instantly godkilked if acid followed through on post limit so fuck that lol

Vote 3p1k

Even if you disregard the hammer that shit could've gotten like 3-4 players instantly godkilked if acid followed through on post limit so fuck that lol
Tbh i didnt realize that was the hammering vote, my bad there. Regardless DL was in just a few hours anyway iirc (dont quote me on that).
Im pretty sure they get subbed out (as you probably already shouldve been ~_~) and not modkilled regardless.

vote thunderballz

amongst earlier suspicions, i feel like his reluctant flip to hawkie was him trying to follow the flow of the village
I literally didn't want to lynch Hawkie I stated I thought they were town and only lynched them because Asek came off as townier to me later in the day... your argument isn't even valid

Why are you on haruno, haruno imo should be almost a universal null/null scum read (due to like no content), you cant tell me your STRONGEST sr is a lurker.
lynch king cuz...obvscum
Something called pressure. Haruno doesn't even have 10 posts, how do you not scumread someone who hasn't even seemed to play the game for these past few days. I'm as hell not going to let a lurker idle by with everyone just nullreading him the whole game.

Lynch King

Do I really need to say anything here, King seems pretty clean cut Scum
Yeah tell me your reasoning.

Lynch King

Doesn't seem like he's made much of an attempt to defend himself, if I'm being completely honest I don't have any scum reads right now
?
this Wagon formed pretty fast

unlynch king

for now at least. I still want this more than anything but i dont wanna be bad and force another early hammer.
Lynch King

Doesn't seem like he's made much of an attempt to defend himself, if I'm being completely honest I don't have any scum reads right now
Can you go back and form some scumreads then, k thanks. If you cant do this then at least give us people you DONT want lynched today and why not.

My strongest scumreads are tballz/earlio but letting someone idle by without getting pressured even a little is stupid, I know he's actively idling because active in his other game (s)

tbh this contradicts what i said yesterday (in game, not irl) with my readslist but its probably more logical at this point after seeing interactions between king and tballz, that only one of them are scum and the other is town. Looking back king participated on the tballz wagon d1 as well. Not entirely sure who the other scum would be if im being honest, asek looks a lot better after yesterday but thats kind of a SR turned null. Also King+Haruno is very unlikely

Asek

Banned deucer.
one of granny or king are likely scum after that hawkie flip as per my reasoning in post #510

will go through isos and whatnot sometime soon, i got shit to do for now

I guess town read zorbees for actually using forethought on who to lynch yesterday? I'm pretty trash at forum games because it requires actually thinking about why people said what they did. But yeah pretty certain zorbees and asek are town (gave reasoning for asek yesterday)

one of granny or king are likely scum after that hawkie flip as per my reasoning in post #510

will go through isos and whatnot sometime soon, i got shit to do for now
Not game related: Maybe its just a forum thing, more likely me being badly, but define "iso" in this context?

Granny Pie's been lurkin' the shit outta this NOC for the past 48 hours.
I'm going to justify my past actions.
At first, I followed Hawkie because he wanted to take control of the situation, and from my only other Mafia experience, I felt like town did much better when they were all on the same page. Plus, he had good points to me, points that I felt like I could follow without qualms. I didn't like a few of his reads, and made a few of my own that mostly haven't changed over the past few days.
EXCEPT that I have once more turned around on Metal Sonic. He has begun to step up into a leadership and questioning role, and I like his points. I don't want to trust him, yet, however, given his history over this one game.
Once more, I feel as if I don't have enough experience to correctly read somebody yet, and that it's my duty to quietly learn that while remaining out of my team's way as much as possible.
I remember a big theory about my potential scumminess being that Hawkie was scum and having me on his side so wholeheartedly might have made him appear cleaner. That has been debunked, given that Hawkie flipped town.
I guess it could be seen that I could've clung to Hawkie because I wanted to make myself appear clean. I don't know whether that's a common or good mafia tactic, so I can't do much more than say that I wanted to be on the same page as my town.
Sorry for idling, but I feel like I don't have much good to contribute to my side without "filler posts" or just agreeing with somebody. I don't understand this King wagon, as I think King is decently clean. He recognizes how idling could equal scumminess, and he notices how other people are actively idling. It looks to me as though there's nothing more than out-of-context evidence against him, even though he has had decent reads so far and seems to know what he's talking about.
I personally want to Vote Haruno to both bring more pressure on him, and just because he's
almost a universal null/null scum read (due to like no content)
To me, he's an easy target, which, at my point of development, should be someone that I focus on.
I think that King is a misread mislynch, while Haruno is just so much easier for me/us to hit.
Same page. That's all I want to follow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)