NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Don't like zorbees play atm no reason for his tbz lynch then lynching Jalmont for saying he's not going to try seems susp and fishing for towncred
If Metal Sonic flips scum I'd look @ zorbees. Ever since the wagon grew on him he's been trying to draw attention t8o other people/get any lynch going it seems at least from my POV
Hmmmmm nah. Lynch Asek
DO NOT LYNCH POOL: Granny Pie, Haruno, Metal Sonic, Earlio, Jalmont in that order

DO LYNCH POOL: King, Asek, zorbees, Hitmonleet, Thunderball-Z in that order

i have difficulty maintaining reads over consecutive days without floundering in NOC so I'm rolling with this as I'm pretty confident in it.

I shall not b swayed
Lynch Zorbees

This is true, and I remember doubting him first off behind Metal Sonic. Right now, with Jalmont saying it's a huge mislynch, Hawkie not supporting it, and Earlio acknowledging that is was more of a meme to him, I don't want to stick to 2 day old prejudices and go after MS when really the only thing I have against him is that he's edgy. His most recent postings have been decently active and helpful, and I have to accept the fact that if everyone thinks I'm wrong, then I'm probably wrong. Zorbees has been my second go-to lynch this whole time, and I might as well jump on this wagon while I can. Zorbees is the easiest lynch for me now.
Sonic and asek tr you
Leet lynched you
Asek townleaned
Jalmont scumleaned
Everyone else never even mentioned you
This is all before noms

Granny Pie
I'm following Hawkie a lot, true, but I am trying to form my own opinions while still following the town lead, as a new player. I don't agree with Hawkie's reading of Metal Sonic as town, but we'll accomplish more by being on more or less the same page, and Hawkie's just more experienced than me, so he probably saw something pure in Metal Sonic that I missed.
Followed Hawkie until called out

handbags away ladies we have more pressing matters to attend to. Like Lynching Metal Sonic
Yeah, Metal Sonic still rubs me wrong. More than King does.
For now.
Lynch Metal Sonic
Follows town opinion a lot and doesn't seem to give reasonings behind actions. Barely has an original thought and pretty much lurked after hawkies death

Lynch Zorbees

This is true, and I remember doubting him first off behind Metal Sonic. Right now, with Jalmont saying it's a huge mislynch, Hawkie not supporting it, and Earlio acknowledging that is was more of a meme to him, I don't want to stick to 2 day old prejudices and go after MS when really the only thing I have against him is that he's edgy. His most recent postings have been decently active and helpful, and I have to accept the fact that if everyone thinks I'm wrong, then I'm probably wrong. Zorbees has been my second go-to lynch this whole time, and I might as well jump on this wagon while I can. Zorbees is the easiest lynch for me now.

Lynch King

I like this.
Earlio's already said why.
Fuck, that's a good point. I need to think about that.
Unlynch Zorbees.
For now.
Lynch King

I like this.
Earlio's already said why.

Asek
Drinking game: crack open a cold one whenever haruno or king throw out baseless rubbish
This seemed to me like he was trying to start stupid ate stuff

can someone link me the posts thunderballz has made that make him look scummy or summarise the case on him to me

thank you
And he does have content in his posts btw, more then a number of other players itg so dont try sell that one again
The defense of ballz pings me a lot because I provided all of ballz post a couple pages before and it seemed like he totally ignored it

Asek

Banned deucer.
can you make it important if ur going to give me an alert from this thread TY

why are you quoting everybody anyway. you arent doing any analysis of what you're quoting..... ?

3p1k
So im going to gather my thoughts here on each player. Be prepared for things! This was a few hours later than i planned because... anime and chat mafia got in the way but w/e. This post actually took an hour and a half mfw.

IDFK HOW TO READ THIS PERSON:

Haruno: Not entirely sure why people are townreading haruno. Nothing haruno has really done has stuck out to me all too much aside of the "one of asek/zorbees is scum cuz policy". And that is pretty nai shitposting imo. Its my understanding haruno has a particular player meta but im not entirely sure what it is or how to read it so NULL

TOWNPOOL:

Zorbees: He got better throughout the day and looks especially good after the flip. Kinda sat back at first, aside of being a part of the mid-day tballz push. Then was a part of the push on hitmonleet (was on the wagon pretty early too). Also noteworthy is the fact that hitmonleet tried to deflect attention off himself by pushing this lynch. His push and hitmonleets defense and attention deflect to him felt real to me. His interactions with hitmonleet makes him a Town

Hawkie: Let me start off by saying I dont see too much wrong with hawkie's dismissal of granny. (Not sure if player meta transfers over from live mafia to forum mafia but im bringing this up regardless) At least in chat/live mafia hawkie puts a lot of emphasis on "Tonal Reads" reading somebody from the tone of their post. Its kinda an extreme nuance but that would explain Hawkie reading Granny as town here with the basis that her posts are "Pure". Not sure about the TR on haruno and the basis, as i dont know haruno's meta so im not really reading into this. And i do like the activity, along with the active scumhunting/gamesolving coming out of hawkie almost consistantly. (i can grab quotes if yall want em). The only thing that bothers here is that readflip i mentioned earlier that i asked him about. His response was fine, I got about what i expected when questioning him didnt really affect my real on him all to much, it still bugs me but if im being honest here probably just being paranoid. Probs Town tbh

Metal Sonic: I have never seen such a fidgety playstyle. But apparently this is the norm for him so im not going to read into that. He pushes on Hawkie and Tballz seemed realistic and had solid reasoning behind them. The flip from hawkie to tballz wasnt bad, as at that point he never said he instantly starting townreading hawkie and imo just decided there were more productive things he could be doing than pushing hawkie. (heck at this point im not sure what he thinks of hawkie, im guessing the SR has lightened up at least a bit considering he didnt start d2 with a push there) Its worth noting that at the point when he had 3 lynches (the highest count at that point) he lynched at a point where there were quite a few players with two votes marked on them and decided to stick his self preservation vote on a scum. Town

Granny Pie: I want to say town here. I mean sure the blatant hawkie buddy is a bad but it does feel like they are trying to contribute the best they can. And they have branched out away from hawkie more than people who SR this acknoledge. Advice to Granny: keep trying to branch away from sheeping others and draw your own conclusions. This will generally make you a more productive player regardless of faction. (plus its lowkey hard for me to read you like this). Town Lean

Earlio: Initially when spectating the game from a neutral stance i kinda overlooked earlio and kinda thought "I mean he is there, nothing special, hasnt really stuck out or done much for me to read him". But looking over his reads, content and contribution, while he doesnt really scream town, he was early on the hitmonleet wagon, given reasoning for his lynches (acknowledging that im kinda discounting the "meme" lynch on sonic here which i kinda read as a joke the first time i saw it from a neutral POV) and opinions. Hasnt really screamed town to me or anything but is definately not giving me a reason to SR him. Town Lean

ITS TIME FOR AN AUTHORS NOTE: How the heck am i only done with 6 of you nerds, i have been typing and finding evidence at this point for almost a half at this point in the post oml. UGH

SCUMPOOL:

Asek: They have been active and have done enough gamesolving imo, didn't particularly like his defense of tballz though. Gave no reasons of his own for actually believing he was town, merely refuting the points raised by others which could be read as him attempting to get towncred if the tballz lynch did go through. I personally defend the underdog quite a bit as scum (again at least in chat mafia as that is where most of my experience stems from) that way i can be like "YO I DEFENDED TOWN, IM TOWN NOW!" (This being said scumteam of Asek+tballz is unlikely given the avid defense of tballz (i doubt anyone experienced would make their associations that obvious)) Futhermore solidified reads d1 with little fluxuation within any of his reads is generally a scumtell imo.

TBALLZ: If im being honest most of why i SR Tballz has been stated and restated, little to no PRODUCTIVE content, gamespec to make himself seem active, and when typically when tballz doesnt want to be active he just wont try at all (although the bolded is kind of a weak arguement based on i have only played one other forum game with him so idk how effective metaing him is here). Furthermore failure taking sides and cementing strong reads (see post 139)

Honestly i kind of SR them both but because of the bolded in Asek's part One Scum One Town here imo

KING: This guy pings the shit out of me tbh. Posting a bunch of easily posted comments, his response to jalmonts early day inactivity seemed fake and appeared to be going for towncred more than actually accomplishing much, generic filler (this doesnt bother me as much but its worth noting), mantaining a semi-neutral stance ("hey metal sonic bothers me but i dont want to lynch him"/sat on tbz lynch have the day while other pushes/wagons were going on and if he wanted the tbz lynch he shouldve kept pushing tbz even after the wagon faded), when wagon starts picking up on hitmonleet (namely soon after earlio put his lynch on hitmonleet) "hey is it just me or does earlio vote people without much explanation" (this is a direct quote).
Gave reads + reasonings shortly after subbing in which basically made it so he had more content than half the playerlist.

Quotes are getting annoying
he has at least put pressure on different people , willing to look at other people
The hammer is is a little suspicious tho

Zorbees
-put pressure on some people early on
-done some questioning

Sonic
-attempted to get a read on hawkie in a risky way
-at least talked about everyone
-interacted with more than 3 people

Earlio - scumread
Ballz - scumread
Granny - scumread
Haruno - scumlean
Assek - scumlean
3p1k - townlean
Zorbees - townlean
Sonic - townlean

King was Mafia Goon

vc
king(5): earlio, granny pie, metal sonic, zorbees, TBZ
earlio(1): king
3p1k(1): haruno
not voting(2): 3p1k, asek

action deadline is in 32.5 hours; if mafia nominations are submitted in 8.5 hours i'll update then

Asek

Banned deucer.
ayyyy looks like i was right in one of king + granny hawkie groupies containing a scum. I dont think granny is scum himself tho in light of that king flip - they would be putting too many eggs into the one basket if they both hard townread and sheeped hawkie. Doesnt make sense to me.

That being said Tballz hammering king also makes him look really towny. I cant imagine scum in that situation hammering king insteaad of trying to divert lynch off of him onto someone else, considering i dont think the lynch was really set in stone at that point....

then earlio hasn't really had anything that pings me so far this game either. IDK

I think these are 3 town noms, haruno is the most likely partner to king + hitmonleet in my eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)