The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Returning in league B, Everest.

Also League A is currently set for 4am my time, any chance we can change this?

Last edited:

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
League B is renewed, we got a few weeks so please confirm if you'll be returning. Well aim for an early early September draft date before Week 1 and proceed from there
Returning in league B. Like I said I forgot my name but it was Green Eggs and Graham or Bill Cosbys Sleepers.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
League B is renewed, we got a few weeks so please confirm if you'll be returning. Well aim for an early early September draft date before Week 1 and proceed from there
i believe i was in b last year and i'm playin again

team was flachoholicanonymous

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm at work right in the middle of league A...looks like I'm gonna have to either draft sneakily on my phone or autodraft...

i dont think ill have time this year. if you cant find anyone else to fill ill play it out but there will be weeks i think i go missing lol so please try to sub me out. ill return to reclaim my title in the future

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm at work right in the middle of league A...looks like I'm gonna have to either draft sneakily on my phone or autodraft...
I changed the time already. Please tell me when YOUR availability is and I'll see what I can manage.

Aerodactyl Legend since kd24 is asking for a replacement, and you were the first to post, you get his spot in League A. I will need your email address so I can send the invite.

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
I changed the time already. Please tell me when YOUR availability is and I'll see what I can manage.

Aerodactyl Legend since kd24 is asking for a replacement, and you were the first to post, you get his spot in League A.
Depends how close to the season you can host our draft. If we can't host it the following Saturday night American time (I don't remember when the nfl season starts), I'll just have to bite the bullet and draft at work!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
As long as it's before the 30th, when I finally start working again (at my backup yo), I'm pretty much available 24/7 for what it's worth. Once we get into September, I'm probably only going to be able to do it on Sunday the 3rd (football starts before the 10th).

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We're getting close to draft days guys, people who have not confirmed yet need to do so ASAP or they will be replaced.

Does anyone here have a reliable way to get in touch with Huy, moot, Hornak and tad38? Still need to hear from them.
Stallion I work Saturday nights so I wouldn't be able to do that, and it looks like MrE couldn't either. Sorry, but looks like you'll be drafting at work bud!
Any spots left in League A that have not been confirmed by Friday, August 25th at 11:59am EST will be given to newcomers in order of post in this thread. Lakers biggie please set your own deadlines relative to when your drafts are so we can make this smooth.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Huy has dropped out, so another spot is now open in league a. This spot will be given to MK007 . Please pm me your email when able.

Going to set a tentative draft time for Sunday, September 3rd at 3:00 PM. If everyone could just post on the message board on Yahoo that they are returning that would aid greatly in seeing who is returning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)