Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
WubbaLubba : Your project is completed! I also bred an accompanying Smeargle with Water Shuriken, and an Espeon to Psych Up the boosts and sweep. Though one of the most fun parts of this strategy is that there are a lot of possible Psych Up users that could be tried out (the Tapus probably being the most obvious)!
In any case, you are free to get any of the Palossand sets, as well as the Smeargle and the Espeon. Let me know in our PM what you'd like and whether you prefer to do a direct trade or use the GTS!

Me noticing you dont have any of the sinnoh starters :v4:
There's a lot of Pokémon I don't have :P

Do the HA genies come as Untouched?
Sorry, all my listed Pokémon are the original catch/breed, so I don't have untouched versions of any of them.

I have a somewhat strange request if you are willing: is there any chance you could rng a Timid Ditto with 31/00/31/31/31/31 and both Hasty and Naive Dittos with 31/31/31/31/31/31?

This completes the Ditto breeding array you presently have on offer (excluding hidden powers).

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a somewhat strange request if you are willing: is there any chance you could rng a Timid Ditto with 31/00/31/31/31/31 and both Hasty and Naive Dittos with 31/31/31/31/31/31?

This completes the Ditto breeding array you presently have on offer (excluding hidden powers).
That's a good suggestion! It seems somehow I never found myself needing these, I guess I always had the parent with the right nature. I'll RNG them when I find some time!

Greatings Eisen :) CMT For your Amonguus, shiny Decidueye, choice specs Raikou and your Charizard Y. I know that's a lot but i really need this mons for an UU and OU Team! XD

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Greatings Eisen :) CMT For your Amonguus, shiny Decidueye, choice specs Raikou and your Charizard Y. I know that's a lot but i really need this mons for an UU and OU Team! XD
Hi! I could only find the Marshadow which I would be interested in, but if you really need all these Pokémon for teams, I would be ok with trading all of them for the Marshadow if that sounds good to you? (also just to confirm, it was soft-reset and not RNGed, right?)

I noticed you don't have Hydreigon on your trade list. Since there's a free request slot open, you think you can do a Modest one?
Hey! Since you currently have the other request slot, I think I would rather give the opportunity for other people to take this 2nd slot... hopefully you don't mind too much :/ If by the time I'm scheduled to do that request it's still empty, then I will gladly do Hydreigon for you, otherwise, I would also be fine with adding it in the slot that will open when I finish your Rhyperior!

Hi! I could only find the Marshadow which I would be interested in, but if you really need all these Pokémon for teams, I would be ok with trading all of them for the Marshadow if that sounds good to you? (also just to confirm, it was soft-reset and not RNGed, right?)
Soft Reseted yes! Wow that's nice of you!!! I'm available rn if you are!
Btw did a current project of a shiny mega aerodactyl seems intersting to you? I'd love one! Thanks.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Soft Reseted yes! Wow that's nice of you!!! I'm available rn if you are!
Btw did a current project of a shiny mega aerodactyl seems intersting to you? I'd love one! Thanks.
Sorry I was gone for a little bit, if you're still here I could trade as well! Otherwise just PM or VM me your availability, I'll be here for most of the day tomorrow!

I'd be down for a shiny Mega Aerodactyl, that's a great project, if you're in no hurry, I'll add it to my list!

Hey! Since you currently have the other request slot, I think I would rather give the opportunity for other people to take this 2nd slot... hopefully you don't mind too much :/ If by the time I'm scheduled to do that request it's still empty, then I will gladly do Hydreigon for you, otherwise, I would also be fine with adding it in the slot that will open when I finish your Rhyperior!
No problem. Either or works and you're right that is fair.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας

The 3 Ditto you requested have now been added! I'm pretty sure you know where and how to request them...! :P

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Right now it's for Battle Spot so I can learn more on competitive battling. I'm going to work on my other Pokemon and follow that pursuit and make changes once USUM comes out and the new format/tutor moves are revealed.
Well, the project is now done! :D

However, after looking further into the EV spread and the calcs, I realized it was created specifically to survive specific hits that trigger the Weakness Policy thanks to Solid Rock, all of which became irrelevant with Lightning Rod. Since the set you wanted was neither Solid Rock nor Weakness Policy, that EV spread would have been pretty random, so instead I used a standard bulky offensive spread, which was the norm on Lightning Rod variants in VGC 2015 and still is in Doubles UU and Battle Spot Doubles.
If you really, really want the EV spread you asked for, I can re-train one for you since this was your request, so let me know. In any case, you are free to request any Rhyperior and Rhydon sets you would like, just let me know by PM or VM, we can use the GTS or do a direct trade depending on what's more convenient for you!

Well, the project is now done! :D

However, after looking further into the EV spread and the calcs, I realized it was created specifically to survive specific hits that trigger the Weakness Policy thanks to Solid Rock, all of which became irrelevant with Lightning Rod. Since the set you wanted was neither Solid Rock nor Weakness Policy, that EV spread would have been pretty random, so instead I used a standard bulky offensive spread, which was the norm on Lightning Rod variants in VGC 2015 and still is in Doubles UU and Battle Spot Doubles.
If you really, really want the EV spread you asked for, I can re-train one for you since this was your request, so let me know. In any case, you are free to request any Rhyperior and Rhydon sets you would like, just let me know by PM or VM, we can use the GTS or do a direct trade depending on what's more convenient for you!
I think I'll take the Weakness Policy one since you made a good point about Lightning Rod if that's okay.

Can I request Milotic for your next project? I could use one for my Doubles team and I'd love to see what Pokeball choices you'll come up with :)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Can I request Milotic for your next project? I could use one for my Doubles team and I'd love to see what Pokeball choices you'll come up with :)
Sure, I'd be ok with adding new Milotic, but did you have a set in mind? I already have a Milotic which is meant for VGC, so I'm not sure if you missed that or not :P It's in a Lure Ball, though I'm not 100% sure I'd go with Lure Ball again if I made more Milotic sets. Let me know!

Sure, I'd be ok with adding new Milotic, but did you have a set in mind? I already have a Milotic which is meant for VGC, so I'm not sure if you missed that or not :P It's in a Lure Ball, though I'm not 100% sure I'd go with Lure Ball again if I made more Milotic sets. Let me know!
Some Doubles support sets and Singles wall sets come to mind as Milotic sets. I think Milotic looks nice in a Lure/Love Ball, but for transfer moves I might prefer Dream/Dive. But I think I'll be satisfied with anything.

Hi, can i have a calm Mew? My FC 0877 4945 0782. I'd love one, i dont have one :) Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I´m interested in your timid Mesprit I need one for a Team i currently work on and would be happy to hear from you. :)

Hello Eisen! I would like to request a project, provided you have the space/time, and are willing to do so. I would like to request a Shiny Mega Gardevoir set, as Gardevoir is a Pokémon of large personal value to me.

I have tried to find one for trade, but have found little to nothing. I have also tried breeding one via the Masuda Method, spending many hours doing so, but to no avail. I would like to make a few requests in regards to Ball/Nature, but I would like to see what you can come up with.

Pokémon: Gardevoir
Shiny: Yes
Ball: Preferably Moon, Dream, or Premier Ball, though I am open to surprises.
Nature: Modest or Timid preferred
Ability: Up to you!
Item: Gardevoirite
EVs/IVs: I leave this up to you!
Moveset: I would love to see what you can come up with!

That should be all for now. I would love to hear your thoughts on this, and whether or not you would be able to do this. If you are able to do it, it would be very greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-AV

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
FrenchGaudi, your Aerodactyl project is finished! :) I would have liked to also make a Hone Claws set, and a lead Stealth Rock set, but both would have required being done in ORAS, and getting a nice ball in Gen 6 was a lot of trouble. I'll be waiting for USUM and revisit Aerodactyl when move tutors are out to see what the possibilities are.
In any case, I made a shiny Mega Aerodactyl set as you wished for, hopefully you like it! I'll gladly send you any sets you wish, let me know by PM/VM what you'd like and if you want to do a direct trade or use the GTS!

hurdler16 : I believe your message was posted here by accident, would you mind deleting it since you already reposted it in my giveaway? :P

Hello Eisen! I would like to request a project, provided you have the space/time, and are willing to do so. I would like to request a Shiny Mega Gardevoir set, as Gardevoir is a Pokémon of large personal value to me.

I have tried to find one for trade, but have found little to nothing. I have also tried breeding one via the Masuda Method, spending many hours doing so, but to no avail. I would like to make a few requests in regards to Ball/Nature, but I would like to see what you can come up with.

Pokémon: Gardevoir
Shiny: Yes
Ball: Preferably Moon, Dream, or Premier Ball, though I am open to surprises.
Nature: Modest or Timid preferred
Ability: Up to you!
Item: Gardevoirite
EVs/IVs: I leave this up to you!
Moveset: I would love to see what you can come up with!

That should be all for now. I would love to hear your thoughts on this, and whether or not you would be able to do this. If you are able to do it, it would be very greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-AV

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me!
Hey! Unfortunately, as you can see in the first post, I don't officially take requests anymore :/ I'm open to suggestions, though. A shiny Mega Gardevoir is definitely something I'm interested in getting and have been for a while. The one problem is that any good set would require Hyper Voice, which means breeding in ORAS, which means I cannot use RNG breeding to have a shiny. Hoping for a shiny with the Masuda method would take me way too long, especially since the resulting Gardevoir would probably not be flawless. Also, there is a good chance I'll be able to breed one when USUM comes out and move tutors are there, given Hyper Voice is still an option (there is a strong chance it will be, though). So to sum it up, I would do that project, but I'll wait.

If you want, though, I could definitely send you a copy of the shiny Mega Gardevoir that was distributed on Smogon's Facebook page a few weeks back! I think it corresponds to all your criteria, so maybe that would do just as well? If so, just deposit something on the GTS for a level 100 female Gardevoir, and let me know what you deposited!

There's a minor typo in this Giratina HA set (thanks again btw):

Adamant | Telepathy -> Levitate | Griseous Orb IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 248 SpAtk / 12 Spe
Shadow Force / Draco Meteor / Shadow Sneak / Will-O-Wisp
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar and RNGed in White 2.

The Giratina actually has 248 Atk

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
There's a minor typo in this Giratina HA set (thanks again btw):

Adamant | Telepathy -> Levitate | Griseous Orb IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 248 SpAtk / 12 Spe
Shadow Force / Draco Meteor / Shadow Sneak / Will-O-Wisp
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar and RNGed in White 2.

The Giratina actually has 248 Atk
Oh, thanks a lot for notifying me! A minor typo, but it makes a big difference :P

Hi :) im new here... I'm getting into pokemon breeding, so im going to ask for a ditto... preferably one with perfect IV's and a Calm Nature! THank you!

I am depositing a female nincada, level 11, and my in-game name is Holsey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)