Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to take a screenshot, but Delibird was able to use Bar fight while Trick room, Alien Wave, and Psychic terrain were up.
EDIT: This was in SSBB

Last edited:
In gen 3 the Endless Battle Clause activates when a struggling mon is in an endless loop due to not losing HP via Struggle and the other mon is incorrectly claimed to be in an endless loop due to staying frozen for a couple of turns despite having attacking pp left. Here is a replay. Not that it matters but the last move of Metagross was Meteor Mash so it is likely to beat Starmie after it thaws.

Hiya :) I tried to use retaliate on several Pokémon (wevile and jolteon) as an item on the OM of the month fortemon, however it seems that even if the criteria of the affects are met the power stays consistent and does not double. I tried asking the help chat on ps but they aren’t giving me any answers. I have made a replay to establish what I mean Thanks :)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7fortemons-835654476

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
this seems like an issue - when I do !tier LC, it starts the description but then cuts it off with “no description found” (screenshots attached)
It does work for /tier though.
E12C9528-6247-427D-92F0-9E65C27AAE31.jpeg

12F19E37-CB64-4494-82BD-9B5A975361B2.jpeg

Last edited:

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
this seems like an issue - when I do !tier LC, it starts the description but then cuts it off with “no description found” (screenshots attached)
It does work for /tier though.
Not actually a bug. /tier is an alias for /formathelp, this command gets info about formats AND rule sets. For example, /tier Team Preview. "Little Cup" is a ruleset used in LC formats. To get info on the LC tier, use "LC" not "Little Cup".

When manual switches bring in multiple Pokemon with Terrain-setting abilities, only the FINAL Terrain is considered for the activation of Terrain seeds.
So this applies both at the start of a turn if at least two Pokémon switch or at the end of a turn if at least two Pokémon were KO'd? Are there any other cases where you can have two Pokémon switching at once?

My mons keep showing up on my screen invisible and it's driving me crazy..

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 12.36.44 PM.png

Also, when I make a team, I sometimes lose my progress. Like, oftentimes they'll save the first Pokemon only.

I'm using the desktop version, by the way

Last edited:

Katy

Banned deucer.
Hello, I have a Teambuilder Bug - Wehen I try to delete the first team in my Gen7 ZU Folder it automatically delets another team from a Folder I made for Gen7 OU teams with it, when I undo the Delete on the Gen7 OU team folder for that team then the first Team at the Gen7 ZU folder I actually wanted to delete shows up again, and when I try to delete it again it deletes a team from the Gen7 OU folder again.
I use Google Chrome on my Desktop PC and play Pokemon Showdown there.
Maybe others have that issue too and this bug isn't known yet.
Thanks

2018-11-19_16-52-21.png

I clicked my move before my opponent left. My opponent left as it was the last turn. I started timer and was timed out myself as a result. Asked asgdf if they knew what happened, but they couldn't figure out why either.

If a Pokemon ever eats a Leppa Berry, at all, ever, it triggers the Endless Battle clause. Or I guess, to be precise, it is assumed to be in a loop, and if both Pokemon on the field eat a Leppa Berry the clause is triggered, regardless of the lack of Harvest or Recycle, and the fact that they started with the Berry in question.

In the above replay, Clefable and Mewtwo both have Leppa Berries, and two moves each (Clefable Moonblast and Moonlight, Mewtwo Gravity and Guard Swap). As soon as they consume their (single!) Leppa Berry they are considered to be looping, and then when they both eat their item the match is automatically forfeited. However, they started with their Berry, so that shouldn't happen. This also works if only one 'mon starts with a Leppa Berry--i.e., it's not just the simulator getting confused by the two Leppas.

In both battles, the 'mon should just eat their single Leppa Berry and then run out of PP ten turns later than normal, as their loop is not (and can't be) Endless.

(Also, it seems that the "Restored PP to [MOVE]" display is glitched.)

Let's Go bugs. Non gen 1 mega pokemon are allowed if you choose their mega forms. But not if you just choose their base forms and make it hold a mega stone for some reason. No non gen 1 pokemon should be allowed except meltan and melmetal. You're allowed to have both starter pikachu and starter eevee on the same team, you can't trade those pokemon so this is impossible. And in unrestricted you're allowed multiple starter pikachu/eevee when it's only ever possible in game to have 1. And lastly when you use Sparkly Swirl on a pokemon with a substitute on them, the healing effect of Sparkly Swirl does not activate. The Mega Rayquaza thing is the biggest issue because people are laddering with it.

Last edited:

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
A few times now I've gotten the "Your username contains emojis, which this room doesn't allow." error in rooms that filter for that, despite never once having placed an emojus in my name. I do occasionally use them in actual chat messages. Logging out of the simulator and re-logging fixes the issue for some amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)