Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Since the HA Galar Starters released, I'm drawing up a list of every currently unreleased HA. Is what I've got correct? Am I missing anything; I can't remember for instance if Flame Body Heatran ever came out?

- Pumpkaboo-Small
- Pumpkaboo-Large

- Skwovet
- Nickit
- Wooloo
- Yamper

- Dracozolt
- Arctozolt
- Dracovish
- Arctovish
Greetings!
That looks correct as only Average and Super Size can have the hidden ability of Insomnia for Pumpkaboo. Also the skwovet, Wooloo, Yamper, and the fossils can’t have their HA as of yet. The only way to obtain HA as I’m sure you’re aware of is through the Den’s for Generation 8. The fossils have not been released. That is also correct that Heatran can’t have the Hidden Ability, Flame Body as of yet. Who knows if it’ll get released. :P Lastly, the Tapu’s of Alola have not been released with Telepathy according to Serebii.

Last edited:
Since the HA Galar Starters released, I'm drawing up a list of every currently unreleased HA. Is what I've got correct? Am I missing anything; I can't remember for instance if Flame Body Heatran ever came out?

- Pumpkaboo-Small
- Pumpkaboo-Large

- Skwovet
- Nickit
- Wooloo
- Yamper

- Dracozolt
- Arctozolt
- Dracovish
- Arctovish
You are correct, Heatran's HA has yet to be released.

Good morning,

I am looking for a handful of Sword exclusives in order to complete my Pokedex. I would like to trade for the following:
- Galarian Darumaka
- Sirfetch'd
- Dracozolt
- Arctovish

I am working on a living Dex so I would prefer copies that are not needed, so any nature, IVs, etc. are fine with me.

In exchange, I can offer some Shield exclusives (aside from Zamazenta).

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
Good morning,

I am looking for a handful of Sword exclusives in order to complete my Pokedex. I would like to trade for the following:
- Galarian Darumaka
- Sirfetch'd
- Dracozolt
- Arctovish

I am working on a living Dex so I would prefer copies that are not needed, so any nature, IVs, etc. are fine with me.

Hey! I can help you! You can start a message here on my profile or on discord (preferred) either way. :)
Edit: I got the Monsters ready :P

Last edited:
Well, my trade partner has yet to appear, so I am going to try this again.

- Galarian Darumaka
- Sirfetch'd
- Dracozolt
- Arctovish

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
Well, my trade partner has yet to appear, so I am going to try this again.

- Galarian Darumaka
- Sirfetch'd
- Dracozolt
- Arctovish

I can help again! airofdarkness shoot me a message here or on discord!

Just got a 5 flawless iv poke from the den with wrong nature. Can i Hypertrain the last non flawless stat then use nature Mints to change the nature ? Will «everthing» be good lol?

Just got a 5 flawless iv poke from the den with wrong nature. Can i Hypertrain the last non flawless stat then use nature Mints to change the nature ? Will «everthing» be good lol?
With SwSh, pretty much anything can eventually be changed aside from Ability >< Hidden Ability. So, yeah, you potentially can do that!

Anyone have HA Slowpoke? (Trading for it in HOME)

I can offer HAs for any Kanto/Galar starter, Litten, Rowlet, Eevee, Magikarp, Applin, and Drillbur

LF any clefairy with teleport. I wanted to make a teleport clefable, but i really cant since I dont have LGPE
You still around? I can trade you a Teleport Clefairy if you still need one. I don't need anything in return.

I have 2 questions: I was traded an English shiny diancie for a shiny reshiram. I have another shiny reshiram so it was not a complete loss, however the diancie does have all the details indicating it’s the legitimate event version. It has the correct OT name, ID number, it has the blue ribbon proclaiming love for Pokémon etc. The only detail off about it is that does not have the Japanese name characters but the English “Diancie” name instead. Is it still considered a hacked Pokémon?
My other question was that I was about to trade with a person over WiFi and right before the trade could start he messaged me stating that the Pokémon he was going to trade me (a shiny thundurus for my shiny hooh) vanished from his cartridge. Of course I did not believe him and I asked a few more questions and he said that it has happened 3 times before this moment at different times and that when it first happened his game froze and did not freeze at any of the subsequent times. He also stated that occasionally Pokémon he never caught appear in his PC as well. Has that ever happened to anyone? I never heard of this phenomenon and I hope it does not happen to me.
Sorry for the long post!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have 2 questions: I was traded an English shiny diancie for a shiny reshiram. I have another shiny reshiram so it was not a complete loss, however the diancie does have all the details indicating it’s the legitimate event version. It has the correct OT name, ID number, it has the blue ribbon proclaiming love for Pokémon etc. The only detail off about it is that does not have the Japanese name characters but the English “Diancie” name instead. Is it still considered a hacked Pokémon?
My other question was that I was about to trade with a person over WiFi and right before the trade could start he messaged me stating that the Pokémon he was going to trade me (a shiny thundurus for my shiny hooh) vanished from his cartridge. Of course I did not believe him and I asked a few more questions and he said that it has happened 3 times before this moment at different times and that when it first happened his game froze and did not freeze at any of the subsequent times. He also stated that occasionally Pokémon he never caught appear in his PC as well. Has that ever happened to anyone? I never heard of this ever phenomenon and I hope it does not happen to me.
Sorry for the long post!
Hi! For your first question, events can be redeemed in any language of game, and the Pokémon will have the same language name as the game they were redeemed in. The OT name, however, may or may not be translated into the language of the game they were redeemed in (some are, some aren't). So it's very possible that it's legit, however I'd always advise caution with trading valuable events with random people who don't have proof of redemption, since they're way more often hacked than not (doubly so with rarer events like that Diancie).

For your second question, that's definitely not a common occurrence at all, his game file sounds like it's been tampered with a few too many times. I personally would avoid trading with him.

Hi! For your first question, events can be redeemed in any language of game, and the Pokémon will have the same language name as the game they were redeemed in. The OT name, however, may or may not be translated into the language of the game they were redeemed in (some are, some aren't). So it's very possible that it's legit, however I'd always advise caution with trading valuable events with random people who don't have proof of redemption, since they're way more often hacked than not (doubly so with rarer events like that Diancie).

For your second question, that's definitely not a common occurrence at all, his game file sounds like it's been tampered with a few too many times. I personally would avoid trading with him.
While this is all very true, I would add that since this particular Diancie was only ever released in Japan, the fact that it has English data is a primary indicator of region spoofing.

However it’s entirely possible that the player was playing their Japanese game in English of course but with no evidence to the contrary it’s very suspicious.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
While this is all very true, I would add that since this particular Diancie was only ever released in Japan, the fact that it has English data is a primary indicator of region spoofing.

However it’s entirely possible that the player was playing their Japanese game in English of course but with no evidence to the contrary it’s very suspicious.
Definitely agree that it's suspicious, and why I wouldn't personally trade for an event like this without proof. There are definitely collectors who would have a Japanese 3DS and redeem the event on an English save file (I've done this for several of my event RNGs), but would those collectors trade it for a random shiny Reshiram? That's doubtful.

Definitely agree that it's suspicious, and why I wouldn't personally trade for an event like this without proof. There are definitely collectors who would have a Japanese 3DS and redeem the event on an English save file (I've done this for several of my event RNGs), but would those collectors trade it for a random shiny Reshiram? That's doubtful.
Oh no doubt at all. Any reputable collector of events as rare as that will likely have their sh*t in order and will have proof of obtaining, regardless of the language used for their play through.

Hello, I've just started on Sword, does anyone have a foreign Applin (or ditto) that I can have donated masuda method hatch? Ideally bold nature but I'll take anything, just want to hatch a shiny. I don't have much for trade in return I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)