RU RU Autumn Seasonal - Round 4

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
After you two figured out that the initial times you offered are incompatible, your opponent attempted to provide windows of time where he was available and you would be awake. You, however, did nothing else besides asking your opponent "rn?" at 3 or 4PM gmt-5, which would be 1:30 AM or 2:30 AM GMT+5.5 (your opponent's timezone).

I get that scheduling with a 10.5 hour time difference can be hard, but it is sometimes necessary. Scheduling with "rn?" isn't sufficient under normal circumstances, and it is even less effective when the other person is asleep at the time.

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
attention pls, ill get it done
After you two figured out that the initial times you offered are incompatible, your opponent attempted to provide windows of time where he was available and you would be awake. You, however, did nothing else besides asking your opponent "rn?" at 3 or 4PM gmt-5, which would be 1:30 AM or 2:30 AM GMT+5.5 (your opponent's timezone).

I get that scheduling with a 10.5 hour time difference can be hard, but it is sometimes necessary. Scheduling with "rn?" isn't sufficient under normal circumstances, and it is even less effective when the other person is asleep at the time.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
also we never did set a day or time..
the reason for this was that you did not acknowledge the times he proposed after he said he couldn't do your available window of 3-8PM -5. When availabilities don't overlap, both players need to make an effort to compromise in order for the game to happen, and only your opponent did this; instead of looking for a time he would be awake, you continued to "rn?" him at his ~2AM when he would not be available.

Out of fairness, I have also discussed the Mr.Bossaru - ashbala99 activity call with other RU contributors and they agreed that an activity win should be given here. My initial decision is final.

Last edited:

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
the reason for this was that you did not acknowledge the times he proposed after he said he couldn't do your available window of 3-8PM. When availabilities don't overlap, both players need to make an effort to compromise in order for the game to happen, and only your opponent did this; instead of looking for a time he would be awake, you continued to "rn?" him at his ~2AM when he would not be available.

Out of fairness, I have also discussed the Mr.Bossaru - ashbala99 activity call with other RU contributor and they agreed that an activity win should be given here. My initial decision is final.
I deserve an attention... ill let him pick the time.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)