[official…] todd bonzalez's... quantum post chamber

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello everyone, and welcome to a new smogoff posting gambit

what is it?

itt, through the month of january, posters may stockpile posts to be reproduced elsewhere from february to december 2022

think of this as the equivalent of a deck-building game; perhaps you'll post something extraordinarily wacky and off the wall now, only to realise come september it is the perfect comeback to some niche insult!!

that's exactly what the quantum post chamber is all about.

it's also wise to get well-prepared for the new year with as many posts chambered as possible, in order to rattle them off at a later date!

feel free to deposit your posts (as many as you like) below, with any content you like (so long as it follows christopher monsanto's smogon.com global rules. they may seem like non sequiturs in the moment, but it will all work out in the end, just like how God has a plan for us all

then, from february 1st simply deploy your post out in the wild by quoting it from this thread

okay but why though?

bc i think it will be funny lol

in addition, for each successfully transferred post, todd bonzalez himself will personally confirm the post, and award the poster with one posting point. wow!!

okay... the quantum post chamber is open :pimp:

Dear Smogon, I have taken Chaos hostage and will not release him until I have been bestowed one hundred million trophy points, posting points, and reaction score each. You have a week before I begin sending dismembered body parts to Smogon's retained counsel, Adam R. Johnson.

You have not complied with my demands and Chaos has perished as a result. I will subsequently blow up CAP voting polls with sockpuppets until my demands are fulfilled. Do not test my resolve, or Smogon will suffer more unnecessary casualties.

For your viewing displeasure, I submit a post to the quantum chamber to be cracked open in the Winter of 2022, "No. Just because there is a paragraph of miscellaneous information next to that blurry screenshot from 4chan does not mean it's a genuine leak about the new Pokémon games."
Perhaps this will be the year of healthy skepticism and my once and future post won't be brought out frequently enough to fray at the edges, but I'll hedge my bets.

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yea i know all about this horse piss and horse shit you guys have whipped up in my absence. i cant go to the store without something vile happening a la horse plinko. that being said i hope this post finds you well. you open the thread and the post jumps out and does a crude dance on your desk.

- END OF SIMULATION -

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
can we pause for a moment and actually think about this thread? How the fuck do you expect this thread to be useful if everyone in here is just shitposting, (and quite poorly if I may add)?

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
No I was merely commenting on how obnoxiously vague everything that's been said so far has been.
Ok then shitpost master, master of the shitpost, funniest user on the site, literal deity of shitposting, shitgod amongst shitmen. Let's see your shitpost. Show us your funniest shitpost. Lets see some premium shitposting then, from a licenced shitposter. Cause you're so clearly so good at shitposting, and we're so unforgivably bad. Coward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)