NOC Assist Trophy Mutiny [GAME OVER]

@here why?
jalmont is the mafia mayor because it’s not me and i cleared tbz. (It is possible tbz is town mayor but he hasn’t claimed it)

yesterday there was a hammer by 4 people but there were 9 players.

the 4 people who voted zippy were me, tbz, jalmont, and aura. aura is dead so the only options are tbz and jalmont.

jalmont is the mafia mayor because it’s not me and i cleared tbz. (It is possible tbz is town mayor but he hasn’t claimed it)

yesterday there was a hammer by 4 people but there were 9 players.

the 4 people who voted zippy were me, tbz, jalmont, and aura. aura is dead so the only options are tbz and jalmont.
Tbz claimed a mayor ability

Why would I sub into a game and immediately bus my teammate. Can you riddle me that

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
If there's one thing mafia mayor confirms for us is that:

A) It confirms 3 maf setup (or else we'd be getting hammered rn)

B) It's temporary mayor?

A is a lot more likely, but it could also be both, better to air on the side of caution and assume it's perma mayor though

If there's one thing mafia mayor confirms for us is that:

A) It confirms 3 maf setup (or else we'd be getting hammered rn)

B) It's temporary mayor?

A is a lot more likely, but it could also be both, better to air on the side of caution and assume it's perma mayor though
It’s interesting because haruno had a passive way to become a mayor by hammering. Which makes me think it would be weird to have two mafia vote abilities. Hence why I figured it was tbz just playing weird or something. Not impossible for them to have an actual mayor although I wonder if it’s more likely to be another temp vote increase

Fame Thunder~BALLZ

do you two have any thoughts on laurel’s solve that says Ehmcee and I are deep wolf mafia? I am concerned we need everyone to vote so if you could quickly reply with thoughts and then commit to be able to place a vote by the deadline I’d appreciate it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)