New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Nasirr

Banned deucer.
hihi I am requesting a forum name change to Nasirr - I've been using the name for over a year now on PS and discord - every other platform so I prefer to have this one if that's possible

if possible i prefer not to have a custom title banner with my former username. But if its a must i understand that-
thanks

done--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: cat

BluThunder73

formerly BadNewsCannon
Hello there i'd like to change my username to "BluThunder73" as I no longer use the name BadNews(whatever) as an online name.

My account joined: May 12, 2015 and I actively use BluThunder73 as my PS name.

done--mari

Cyril tbh

formerly LordDoesOtherStuff
Requesting name change:
LordDoesOtherStuff -> Cyril tbh (Cyril is taken iirc)

To better fit my PS! name, being Cyril tbh.

Birthday Change: 15th feb 2007

done--mari

Ram22

formerly PurpleCrispy
Requesting Name Change to Ram22.

This better fits my general online profile and discord handle (Ramkiller22), which started as my Runescape username back when I was 10 lmao.
Also PurpleCrispy is a wack username

My Account joined Nov 25, 2016

oki--mari

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Requesting Name Change to T.I.A..

Its short for ThisIsAnswer, my current handle on most accounts I use and what I rather use on social media. And I don't want to be associated with Tiktok, that app I don't like.

My Account joined May 9, 2015

done--mari

Hello,i would like to request a change in my name Dragon Expert Soma to just Soma,first because it is my main name on showdown main server,second because at that time that i made my account i had a need to show people my knowledge of the dragon type,something that's not needed today,also because today i would like that people know me just as Soma.

this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/soma.16099/

Scarfire

is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Hello, requesting a name change to Scarfire. A year+ ago I changed to Scarlet Stars kind of on a whim because Scarlet was taken, and in this last year I've kind of identified myself both on Smogon and PS as Scarfire, so I was hoping a change to a shorter more recognizable name would be accepted.

done--mari

msnt

\!/
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'm requesting a name change to msnt that's not a big change but MSnt is just cringe to read and I'm using "msnt" everywhere else (showdown, discord, etc.)

done--mari

ellysux

formerly TheBasedEllie
Hello, I'd like to request a namechange to ellysux
TheBasedEllie is outdated and is a username I used back in college 10 years ago and would like to update it to my current username.
My D.O.B is also incorrect and would like to change it from the 11th of November to the 7th of November. Thank you!

done--mari

ArnavChawla

formerly Hexer003
Name change request: from Hexer003 to ArnavChawla

reason for the request: since my SD username is ArnavChawla, most if not all know me by that name, so i would like to use the same name on here as well

done--mari

Cobalt Pink

formerly patboiii
I'd like to change my name from "patboiii" -> "Cobalt Pink".

I have been using patboiii throughout thousands of internet sites and other stuff. I have been starting to dislike the name slowely because i think it doesnt sound cool anymore. Cobalt Pink however is a name I have been thinking of for quite some time. I dont want to tell every detail of the origins but its a movie idea I have along side 5 others and I started to really adore that name.

Thank you guys in advance! ;

oki--mari

Nasirr

Banned deucer.
Hi, is there any chance that the custom title with the previous name can be removed? If not then its aight

Opchurtle100

I COULD BE BANNED!

mathiscool888

formerly jiggabigga
Hi, would like to change my name to mathiscool888 to just match my email

This username was something I made as a kid, play on words from Biggie and Jay-Z lyrics

oki--mari

cold illusions

Banned deucer.
Namechange request (can i?) : from PG is PG to cold illusions
Reason:In the beginning, when I created this account, I had no idea. But now that I have become a trusted user in PS and have the idea to change my name, I think I should go for a name change. Apart from that, I've used the same name in all the online games I've played, so it feels comfortable :)

sure--mari

Elvira

formerly bruised
I would like to request to change my name from bruised to cutegore as I stepped away from using my old alt.

you don't meet reqs

blooclipse

formerly Bluecliqse
requesting a name change from Bluecliqse to blooclipse
it's what i go by on almost everything, and it identifies me unlike Bluecliqse
i'm very active in this community now, and it's a simple change but one that matters to match me

yep sure--mari

requesting a name change to "hellom", people have been calling me this for a few years now on discord and I prefer it a lot more, my current username was only because when I registered for this site I assumed we could only use the same username as our PS username lol (I also made my ps name at like the age of 12-13 so it hurts), please and thank you

yep--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)