NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

Consider, Sam, that I have no reason as 3p to even claim my BPV exists or was cracked. I would probably volunteer that information after Emcee volunteered the vig shot on pulsar to explain where the mafia kill went but as D3 played out I volunteered that info immediately. But I get it, mechanically speaking it's a neutral adjacent thing.

3p is a true wildcard, I do very much wish we still had a tracker or some kind of info. Gonna have to start backreading.

We really can't ever have like a solid half day where I don't have to care about this game? I'm busy enough as it is, lol.

I think it could be tiger as last mafia, maybe realiti. I'll have to sleep on it.

didnt you just say i was townlean
:skull:
Yeah but I'm running out of those, I've got to start somewhere. Plus all the townleans can be 3p so gotta start thinking about that.

I did manage to pull two great lynches out of my ass the last couple of days but I'm running out good leads at the moment. It's late and I'm rather exhausted from vaccine after effects.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Consider, Sam, that I have no reason as 3p to even claim my BPV exists or was cracked. I would probably volunteer that information after Emcee volunteered the vig shot on pulsar to explain where the mafia kill went but as D3 played out I volunteered that info immediately. But I get it, mechanically speaking it's a neutral adjacent thing.

3p is a true wildcard, I do very much wish we still had a tracker or some kind of info. Gonna have to start backreading.

We really can't ever have like a solid half day where I don't have to care about this game? I'm busy enough as it is, lol.

I think it could be tiger as last mafia, maybe realiti. I'll have to sleep on it.
You're right about the claiming instantly part, that's a good point I hadn't really considered. I did say the case against you was tinfoily and that Hydro I think is the stronger 3p possibility. That being said I think you understand why from my point of view it still looks suspicious and I can't rule you out as 3p here, which you agreed with above already so not a lot more to talk about on that front.

I'm gonna go to bed so hopefully we can get some interesting stuff from the rest of the game in the meantime.

do mafia kill random people or do they chose
They choose. They pick someone on the team to use the kill and they pick someone to kill. That way a tracker can see the Mafia member they picked visit the person they killed.

I'm pretty sure the mafia took their night 2 shot at me because I lynched Rostam, not because of anyone else I was scumreading at the time.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
i hadn’t even sent in my action I was gonna do it when I wake up and I woke up to messages in here and in my pm I thought I died but no I just got annoyed ????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)