NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does nobody find it weird how UncleSam tracked me at night and got a redcheck on me, but hasnt interacted with me at all practically the entire game, especially today.

because he cant lie to my face
I literally scumread you throughout all of the last day lol it would be way weirder if I had tracked anybody else

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
As a friendly reminder to all voters tell me if your vote is parked and you want to hammer! Otherwise I will default to assuming you are still open to changing your mind and will wait until the deadline to end the lunch.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
im not parking until we have more convo about the hh rb. is the answer just that sam is vampire or whatever the role is and is not talking about that part

im not parking until we have more convo about the hh rb. is the answer just that sam is vampire or whatever the role is and is not talking about that part
Sam is claiming to have picked up Jalmont's role and Neon's role (provably) so if he's vampire it's not just the people he killed.

False claiming a track on Zippy is not a winning strategy for 3p with 8 people alive and a vig in the game. True claiming a track on Zippy is also something a vampire could do here and it's like some kind of endgame where Sam tries to get me or tiger lynched. But I think really a vampire would want the mafia kill around for another cycle since there are too many confirmed town otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)