Tournament Random Battles Team Tour VII - FINALS (Won by Team Chi-Yu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I tied with Tarrem ggs Tarrembeau you're officially my new competitor for predictions!

Well won, Chi-Yu!

A personal thanks to Petros and nemoauditur for the draft! Very well managed and great mascot choice in Darkrai!

An even more genuine thanks to sharpclaw and A Cake Wearing A Hat for once again hosting RBTT. Don't forget to credit them for all the fun that was had and for friends made along the way.

Thanks also to the spectacular artists for their impeccable job with the sprites this year, as always. The innovation never ceases to amaze us.

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
Congratulations to Team Chi-Yu for the win, y'all are definitely one of the strongest teams we've ever seen in RBTT. Very happy to see some great friends win this tour :]
Incredible run from Team Suicune as well, it was quite obvious that a team managed by a great duo in Eva and Amaranth would do super well in this tour and I hope you'll come back even stronger next year
Huge thanks to hosts for making this very special tournament great as always, y'all have been killing it <3

I'm extremely proud of Team Ogerpon for getting 3rd place this RBTT, I know this isn't the result we were hoping for after regular season but we did way, way better than PRs were expecting and I'm super happy about the final result despite us being ranked so low.

Dark Pulse Thank you so, so much for everything you did as manager for this team. I knew I wanted to manage a team back in October (to the point where I asked hosts in advance if I could call dibs on a team LOL), and I couldn't hope for a better coman than you. It was a blast getting to know you a bit better during draft plan and the tour itself, and I hope this experience was as enjoyable for you as it was for me. Looking forward to see you manage Team Oceania for WCoR as well!!

xGang zioziotrip avarice YBW It's always fun to draft former teammates for this kind of tournament and it's even better when said former teammates are such great players
I'm very glad I got to team up with you again and I hope you had fun during this tour as well, I know some of you didn't get the results they were hoping for that's how rands go unfortunately
You're all great players, thank you very much for playing this season

GXE MY GOAT, you killed it this tour, you're an incredible player and we wanted to get you as early as possible for our team, and you showed everyone how good you are
Your weekly jokes were incredible as well, I wish this tour was 4 months long so we could get more of those
Keep killing it on Smogon, I'm very happy to see you go places

Sapphire Dj Breloominati♬ Ampha RoFnA JustOut459 Ivar57 Kaif Exotic64 ProDigeZz It was very fun teaming up with all of you for the first time in RBTT, I had the pleasure of interacting with most of you before and I was happy to see familiar faces play Rands at such a high level
I'm sorry some of you spent more time on the bench rather than on the lineup, but you all did great and you can be proud of our results this tour, especially when some of you were ranked so low on the Power Rankings
I hope you'll enter our Randbats Opens this year, if you enjoyed this tour you'll definitely love Rands Circuit as well, and I hope we can run it back someday <3

gorex I love Smogon cause it means me hyperfixating on Pokemon for all these years leads me to meet people like you
As soon as I saw your PM I knew I wanted to team up with you, it's like the 4th time we're on the same team for a Smogon tournament and it's always a blast
You got insanely bad (matchup) luck this entire tour but you still had it in you to play and eventually win a series in this cursed format that is Gen 4
I hope you'll keep playing rands for a long time, as you'll always be on my draft plan whenever I'm managing

Teclis après toutes ces années sur Smogon et PS et tout ce que tu m'as appris tu sais que je ne peux rien te refuser, donc quand tu m'as PM pour me dire que tu voulais jouer pour nous, tu étais immédiatement dans la liste des gens à pick en priorité
Tu ne donnes pas toujours l'impression de prendre les choses très au sérieux, surtout quand il s'agit de jouer Randbats, mais tu t'es nettement mieux débrouillé pendant ce tour que sur les éditions précédentes de WCoR et RBTT
Merci beaucoup pour tout ce que tu as fait pendant presque 5(!) ans depuis que j'ai join la commu FR, je n'en serais pas là ajd si tu n'avais pas été là pour initialement taper la discute, puis pour me tute sur tous les plans possibles
Je continuerai à te rouler dessus quand on jouera tho

Altthiel I fucking hate teaming up with this guy like he always gets a better record than I do despite me being the one talking shit, he always plays and schedules his games even when he's busy as fuck, and he always tries to get me to pay for his drinks when we get drunk on a random Monday night
I've teamed up with this mf like 10 times since we both started playing mons and he's still being a dick about that ONE time 2 and a half years ago where he went 7-2 when I went 6-3 man shut up
Quite fun to see you play HC for the 2nd year in a row just because we were bored on a random night out and started playing "Hacksmons Cup" while waiting for our beers
Get good tho

anyways see yall in future tours ill win rands slam & rbtt again at some point prolly idk

Roginald

Always Raining
RBTT Champion
Gm fishes. this could be up there in contention for the latest shoutouts in smogon history, but unforeseen circumstances led us here! This tour was a close one, but I'm super proud of everyone who got us here and living up to the PR's hype. Sorry for any grouping, its a lot to write :sphearical:

pokeblade101 we weren't sure we were going to run it back, but I'll bet you're as glad as I am we did! Thanks for trusting my drafting, I hope you're also proud of the team we created together. You also really outperformed yourself this time, we really saw minimal choking :psysly: we're entering the era of pokeblade and we'll be getting that 3peat!

Buhrito our gem! We've all teamed back to back now and you've continued to be instrumental in our wins. We managed to snag you in one of our last picks last year but you repaid our faith in taking you 3rd this year tenfold. Thanks for being such a good presence and a great friend.

Typhlosion48 you returned to this tour in style and we knew we wanted you so badly we'd spend our 1st pick on you! I'm glad that you don't regret signing up again and hopefully we will team again in more to come! The only thing I'd change is pinging you less on discord or having you playing on data on the train :totodiLUL:

LordST Idyll you guys are too good that I couldn't go into this RBTT without bringing you back. You're both so fun to team with and I love being able to watch you play and cheer you on. (Especially proud of you Idyll for not ff'ing early :psysly:). You guys had better sign up again next year so we can win it all over again!

Xrn I always like having a strong gen3 player when I can't play myself and you did amazing. Even when you complain that all your teams will never win somehow you seem to still do so :tyke: you've really been someone I can rely on this tournament and I appreciate all the effort you put in to win for us.

lax my actual GOAT. Its not the first time we teamed after a rough tour in the last one, but you're my absolute favourite player to watch and I genuinely appreciate the effort you put in to LOCK IN and win every single week. I really hope you come back and we get to team in more tournaments in the future.

MrSoup chub you guys have both been a really pleasant surprise this tournament and I appreciate both of your contributions to our win! I know you didn't get the most enjoyment out of this tour chub, but I wish you a happy retirement and thank you soup for filling in wherever we needed. We couldn't have done it without you. I hope you had a great first RBTT experience. :blobuwu:

Xiri I really wanted to team again after our previous BLT experience and I'm glad we got to. You're super chill and a really talented player, I hope you managed to get the most out of this tour and we can play more together.

peap A real hero. We finally team together after years apart and you not only offer to do everything we need even though you didn't sign up for it, but you continued to win and win and played a vital part in bringing it home. Thanks again king, more to come.

3d I know you wish things went a little different and ended up with a better record, but you truly know how to win when it counts. Regular season doesn't matter when you can play under pressure and bring it home like you did. Thanks for playing for us friend, we couldn't have done it without you.

Fragments Icemaster Kate right....... who's on hc duty next time!? Forreal I apologise that I had a single flaw in the plan and I couldn't get you more games on the formats you like, but you're all great players and so funny you made me laugh out loud every week. Thanks for your high spirits you guys made this team fun to be a part of!

ksicide it was your first RBTT and an unlucky season for you! Keep going because there's more tournament wins coming to you. I never lost faith in you and I hope you enjoyed the tournament regardless and will come back in future. :tyke:

Lrogue frostyicelad guys I'm sorry that I couldn't find the way to have this tour go the way you deserve. You're both talented players and deserve a starting slot on other teams, but you continued to keep your spirits high and put your trust in myself and the team. I hope you still managed to have a good tour and we get to team again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)