NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeathByWobbuffet: 4 (XnadrojX, acidphoenix, Hawkie, Metal Sonic)
Shubaka17: 2 (
Haruno, Champ1604)
Acidphoenix: 2 (Da Letter El)
ToniTheTourGuide: 2 (
DeathByWobbuffet, MoodyCloud)
ItzViper482: 1 (
Flyhn)
Haruno: 1 (
Aubisio)
Da Letter El: 1 (
shubaka17)

Above is the D1 EoD votecount with flips added. As long as i'm alive I'll be updating this

I come from the school of thought that the dreaded inevitable D1NOCMISLYNCH as the memes go is never a 100% pure wagon, and since I started using this theory to find scum i'be yet to be wrong on that point. So I strongly believe at least one of nadroj, acid, or MS is scum but I highly doubt it's all three, and even two seems like a bit of a stretch

So my focus for today is on these three in particular, which means I have rereading to do

As a Bastard game, i'm not gonna put stock in DBW's role hinting at other roles until we see a flip. For my sanity it's better I just focus on the usual TvS fare until we have absolute proof otherwise. Who's to say the "scum" on DBW are actually mafia? Could be cult, could be an SK, could be any other manner of dangerous third party

...went off on a little tangent there. My point is even if these 3rds exist, i'll just treat them as indistinguishable from basic scum for the time being. Makes the solving easier on me

Best part about inactive games is that doing ISOs isn't a complete pain in the ass

nadroj is towny looking, can't really find anything wrong

acid looks weird, but was partially inactive (for the same "main time consumer" I was alien part of actually). I sympathize and the reaction test seems good, but unfortunately townPR!dbw didn't react well -_-

MS in my experience has historically had a trolly as hell tone, but they managed to correctly pin Hawkie town.

...this is a tricky one. Though I think Lynch Metal Sonic is our best bet for now, null due to style is the scummiest I have in this trio, and I refuse to believe the wagon was completely pure until I see that for myself

I wish I was third party
ok that just leads me to think moody is less town who tf says that lol
This exchange is what you're referencing, right?

Honestly... not sure what to think about it. It's true wishing to be a third is something people don't usually say, but that was probably what i'd assume you were testing about. Viper's response seems a little forced honestly, but sometimes town force things too when they don't know what to say. I've become wary of behavior that looks scummy on the surface but could just be inexperienced, and since I haven't seen Viper play an NOC before, I don't think I can judge it too well

Anyone have thoughts on my PoE though? If you really don't wanna lynch there today, at least look tomorrow. There's definitely one non-village in this group at least, and I've yet to be wrong saying that since adopting my current playstyle.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone have thoughts on my PoE though? If you really don't wanna lynch there today, at least look tomorrow. There's definitely one non-village in this group at least, and I've yet to be wrong saying that since adopting my current playstyle.
They're all too null for me to want to pursue today, someone like DLE has clearer tells of being suspicious and those three are better left for later when there's tangible results to hold them to

Thoughts:

Texas is NAI but so are most people in this meta

I think Flyhn's logic is wrong bet definitely towny of him.

Moody's still doing OK imo, I'd feel worse if he was on the DBW wagon.

Really I'm currently most worried about who's on the cult because it fucks the dog on any day 1 reads.

Metal Sonic isn't shaking things up enough for what I remember of his style

Xandroj is still probably the lurker most likely to be scum just looking at wagons and behavior, he seems the most like going with the flow.

Where is shub I'm not complaining about no haikus but still.

Really starting to get paranoid because these scum seem to be ok with all this like they'd be defending themselves if they were gonna get no effort wagoned. Maybe that means it's acid after all?

Okay
dLE, i know you posted that you are going to post something at night, but that was 16 hours before, so I assume that you have your post ready
if you have something about your role, do tell it

We personally have no leads and see us go no where

Why of all the lurkers I'm the most likely? I most certainly don't think I'm "going along with the flow" as you claim I am. I don't even view myself as a lurker tbh, taking into account overall activity of this game. How is Texas NAI to you? I don't get how you view his actions as NAI when I personally view them as towny for the effort in game-solving and actually proposing reads.

What's wrong with Flyhn's logic? Do you any alternate takes on the analysis he made of the wagon (even though I too disagree based on how early it is to draw conclusions)?

Kinda not really like Champ rn, DLE has already claimed to be baiting, and their ISO is... underwhelming at best.

Honestly not a fan of the DLE wagon, I'd wait for their catchup tbh before deciding to lynch them. I just don't feel like the case against them is solid enough.

Unvote Metal Sonic; Vote Champ1604

I'd pressure this over DLE imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)