OU Team Rater Competition v4 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD

Approved by the esteemed and all mighty RMT Leaders: IronBullet and Celticpride

Hosts: Team Pokepals | Anish | ez | Sun
Welcome to the latest edition of the Team Rater Competition! The tier this time around will be SM OU. For each round we'll post a team, and participants will have one week to complete a rate of said team. When the round is over, the participants who submitted the best rates will move onto the next round. If you are eliminated and want to receive feedback on your rate, the hosts will be more than happy to provide that upon request. Each round will last one week. Failure to rate the team within the one week time period will result in disqualification unless you're able to give us a valid reason. Please only sign up if you can commit to rating one team every week for the next month. If you're currently involved in or are looking to start rating OU teams, I highly encourage you to participate as this promises to be a great learning experience. Here's to a fun and competitive tournament!

Important notes:
  • Shoutouts in the room intro of the RMT room and in RMT news
  • The rates in the final two rounds will count towards the Team Rater badge
  • The winner will be awarded voice status in the RMT room on PS if they have shown an interest in getting involved.
  • Each round will last one week. Failure to rate the team within the one week time period will result in disqualification unless you're able to give us a valid reason. Please only sign up if you can commit to rating one team every week for the next month.
  • If you are eliminated and would like some feedback on your rate and how you can improve going forward, feel free to ask us.
  • At the end of each round, we will announce the best rate from that round and a quick overview of what we liked in the rates submitted.
Deadline will be October 27th 11:59 PM GMT-5.

PM your rate to Team Pokepals Anish IronBullet Celticpride Sun ez

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD

Zygarde @ Soft Sand
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance

Zygarde was the mon we decided to build around as it is a good sweeper thanks to its bulk (which helps set up against most threats) and Thousand Arrows, a nice STAB move that is easily spammable due to it being able to hit Flying-Types and pokemon with Levitate. Zygarde was paired with Z move Landorus, and as the Z move slot was taken, Soft Sand was run to enhance the power of Thousand Arrows.

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Offensive Lando-T was run with Zygarde in order to have it weaken opposing Lando-T for Zygarde as well as Tangrowth and Mega Scizor if they switched in. Lando-T is also able to provide Stealth Rock and helps out defensively as the team's ground immunity, meaning it can potentially switch in against another
Lando-T on Earthquake and Heatran's that click Earth Power.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Ferrothorn was added to the team to help against Water-Types, namely Ash Greninja and Rain Offense. Ferrothorn can also support the team through Spikes and can help bring in Celesteela and Heatran for Lando-T and Zygarde to set up against. Ferrothorn also helps out against offensive electric types, namely Tapu Koko.

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 156 Def / 112 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- Defog

At this point, the team was a bit weak to hazards and Mega Medicham, so Mew was added to the team. Mew provides the team with Defog support and can also be used to handle opposing Zygarde and Lando-T. The EV spread allows it to outspeed Adamant Zygarde, meaning Mew can go first and either heal up or cripple them with a Burn via Will-O-Wisp.

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Surf
- Hydro Pump
- Stone Edge
- Secret Sword

The team didn't have a Dark resist and with Ferrothorn potentially getting worn down or trapped by Magnezone, Keldeo was added to the team to help out against Ash Greninja, and to act as the team's dedicated revenge killer. Keldeo can revenge kill Ash Greninja and Volcarona, both of which can abuse Mew and a weakened Ferrothorn, and it can also help with Heatran, as Zygarde might not want to risk a potential burn from Lava Plume if the opposing Heatran is running it.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Finally, Mega Scizor was added to the team to act as a direct switch in to Tangrowth, and Tapu Lele not locked into HP Fire. Mega Scizor has Swords Dance to help provide offensive pressure, especially to opposing Magearna that try to set up. Like Ferrothorn, Scizor can bring in Celesteela, Heatran and other threats that Zygarde and Lando-T can set up against, and U-turn is able to accomplish that.​

Zygarde @ Soft Sand
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Mew @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 156 Def / 112 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- Defog

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Surf
- Hydro Pump
- Stone Edge
- Secret Sword

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Swords Dance

TPP

Head TD
Sorry for being super late on this, but I got the Top 2 rates from Round 2. Regarding the rates below, first off, they were all really similar and that made it hard to pick one over another, so here we go:

First one up is a rate by Ramses. He began by addressing one of the team's larger flaws in the lack of a steel type and patched that up with Ferrothorn over Tangrowth. Then he added Ash Greninja to enhance the team's offense as Zard X and Tapu Koko appreciate Spikes wearing down defensive answers and also helps out with big threats like Mega Diancie, as mentioned below. Then he added Scarf Latias over Mew to account for removing Defog in the previous change, and was also able to pick up on the team having both Defensive Lando and Defensive Mew, which have overlapping roles and aren't both needed together. Finally, he decided to make Zard X into a sweeper, which works well with his Healing Wish Latias and went with stallbreaker Tapu Koko to improve the stall matchup. All in all a solid rate and Baloor actually had a nearly identical rate with the only difference being the Zard X set (he kept the Roost + 3 attacks set) and using Scarf Latios instead of Scarf Latias. It was hard to pick between the 2 and so I'll go ahead and link both of them. Great work from both of you!

~team for reference

hey, so this is a solid team overall. 3 atks charizard-x is a very cool set that nets a lot of easy ko's when dedicated as an all-out attacker and fitsvwith the construct of this team. however, it does have it's share of weaknesses. the most glaring of which is the lack of a steel-type which contributes to a fairy weakness. steel-types are rather imperative in today's metagame with the threat of magearna, mega diacie, and tapu lele around every corner. aside from that, sd kartana can be scary to face since it can literally sweep half the team once it's attained a boost, while protean greninja can be a bit difficult to play around depending on what exactly it's running. the team also lacks an actual goal aside from applying pressure on the opposition with specs koko and zard-x. as a disclaimer, this rate is going to be very similar if not identical to one i've done in the past week or so.

<

so my first of changes would be the use of ferrothorn > tangrowth. ferrothorn fills the steel-type void you previously lacked, while checking quite similar threats tangrowth does with a few exceptions like mega lopunny and keldeo, which your team still handles relatively well. in exchange, you gain a handy check to most greninja variants, magearna, tapu lele, a maintained check to mega diancie, and additionally kyurem-b. while ferrothorn normally runs spikes, it'd be quite useful to utilize stealth rock on this particular team. reason being, defensive landorus-t is a very necessary component as it's an integral buffer to making sure opposing landorus-t and some zygarde sets don't get too out of hand. by freeing up that moveslot, it gains a tad bit more versatility to work in your favor. occa berry is a cool option that gives you the ability to easily eat up hp fire from the aforementioned threats seeking to threaten out ferrothorn and retaliate with gyro ball.
Ferrothorn @ Occa Berry / Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed

<

my next change brings the shift of latios < choice specs ash-greninja. ash-greninja is a much appreciated addition as it assists with keeping faster threats under control with the potency of water shuriken and the power behind its attacks. in particular, it's a bit of insurance against mega diancie, shift gear magearna, and sd kartana. it also works very well with charizard-x by making it easier to break down teams via spikes while being an exceptional offensive partner that can take advantage of charizard's checks by firing off attacks or setting up spikes.
Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

<

finally, to reinstate a choice scarf users, I suggest the use of choice scarf latias > mew. latias maintains the necessity that is defog, while bringing healing wish which is super useful for this team, especially considering my next change. this does, however, make you a bit weaker to threats such as mega medicham but it can be easily handled through offensive pressure. i'll also explain later in the rate why exactly i suggested latias rather than latios.
Latias @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

as for minor changes, now that ferrothorn is running stealth rock, landorus-t can be dedicated into a defensive, pivotal set. with the use of stealth rock < protect, landorus-t can function as an efficient pivot with improved defensive capability. in general, protect is a great move that allows you to handily beat back landorus-t and zygarde, both of which are quite the threats from a defensive standpoint. it's also cool for scouting movesets and choice locked pokemon which does you a heap of good in the long run. a spread of 240 hp / 216 def / 52 spe hits a defensive jump point, while the speed investment outpaces jolly mega mawile.

additionally, i'd be inclined to run dragon dance > roost on mega charizard-x. as it said before, the team didn't have a real goal and the changes i've suggested are more suited to assisting charizard with sweeping. it's also the reason latias was given priority over latios as the designated scarfer. healing wish is excellent support that allows you to play more recklessly with charizard early on or even breathe a second life into ash-greninja depending on which situation is more profitable for you. also, i recommend the use of z-wild charge > choice specs on tapu koko. currently, the team struggles a bit when facing opposing stall as zard can't break it itself, so z-koko is a great buffer for it. ash-greninja also takes on the breaking role that tapu koko performed quite well, so much is gained and not much is lost from this simple change.
Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Wild Charge
- Volt Switch
- Taunt
- Hidden Power Ice

the new product functions in a much more offensive way with the overall goal of facilitating a mega charizard-x sweep. landorus-t and ferrothorn are a reliable and sturdy defensive backbone, with specs ash-greninja functioning as a supplementary breaker and method of auxiliary chip damage from spikes. tapu koko is a useful component for stall and baits in plenty for charizard to take advantage of. finally, scarf latias functions as a revenge killer and a way to breathe a second chance into zard-x so you can play much more aggressively early game.
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers / Occa Berry
Careful Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Latias @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Wild Charge
- Volt Switch
- Taunt
- Hidden Power Ice

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Protect
- Hidden Power Ice

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Round 2 Original Team:

Hey there Anish, really cool team! Since the Arena Trap ban the 3 Attacks + Roost Charizard X set really has been picking up some steam, while not being one of my favorite sets it still has proved effective by being a solid breaker. Tapu Koko is a real cool partner for this set as it breaks bulky waters that would otherwise trouble Charizard X, as well as being able to pivot into Charizard X. Though there are some threats and building errors that I'd like to help you fix!

The first thing I noticed is that your team struggles beating two different play styles, being Hyper Offense and Trick Room. I had noticed your team lacks a steel, which means your team will be easily overwhelmed by psychics such as Tapu Lele, Latios etc.. Additionally you have already acknowledged Heatran along with other fires can be really annoying for your team to face. The team struggles breaking through strong defensive backbones such as Defensive LandoT + AV Tang as Koko is your go to way of killing LandoT but it gets walled out by Tangrowth. Lack of a Z Abuser is quite poor as this new mechanic is really good in the current metagame. You really cannot break Mew either. Mega Diancie is also a big issue for this team as it threatens the large majority of it with its vast movepool.

The goal for the following rate is to make your team play a lot more fluidly as well fixing the issues mentioned above.

Major Changes (Pokemon Changes):

->

The biggest change I am going to suggest is Specs Ash Greninja > Mew. The reason for this is that the team was lacking a way to safely kill off threats like LandoT and Heatran without relying on lures. Ash Greninja serves as a solid revenge killer which puts in work vs offensive builds such as Hyper Offense and Trick Room. Dark Pulse threatens psychics such as mew which is very potent in the current metagame. Ice Beam is nice for catching Zygarde. Ash Greninja also can threaten Rain Teams as they boost Water Shurikens power, making that matchup just a little easier. Mega Diancie originally really threaten the team but now you can safely pressure it with Water Stab Ash Greninja. I am suggesting a moveset of Hydro Pump/Water Shuriken/Dark Pulse/Ice Beam and the EV Spread of 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Def with a Timid Nature.

->

My second major change is going to be SpDef Ferrothorn > Tangrowth. For the most part Ferrothorn is dealing with what Tangrowth is but a little more. This team lacked a steel which allows stuff like Lele and Latios have a field day on the team but adding Ferrothorn slightly improves this matchup. Charizard X also really appreciates as much hazards as possible to really abuse it breaking potential. Considering how slow Ferrothorn is, it eases up the Trick Room match up as it will generally outspeed its answers (such as AWak) under Trick Room. Ferro provides a defensive check to Mega Diancie which is nice for this team. Leech Seed provides the team with additional recovery if needed. I would suggest a moveset of Power Whip/Knock Off/Spikes/Leech Seed and a EV spread of 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpDef with an Careful Nature. This spread makes a un-bonded Specs Greninja Dark Pulse 4HKO you as well as giving you an easier time vs Tapu Lele variants. You can also try to fit Toxic on this set somewhere to try and catch some of the bulkier cores off guard by putting them on a timer.

Minor Changes (Set Changes):

->

Electrium Z Tapu Koko > Specs Tapu Koko. I identified this team as weak to Hyper Offense builds earlier and this addition to the team that will ease that match up the most with Tapu Kokos access to taunt. U-Turn is a lot more reliable for pivoting out as you don't get messed by ground types if they predict the Volt Switch. Z-Wild Charge can catch Magearna and Chansey off guard which can help out Ash Greninja for cleaning late game. This set makes the stall match-up a tad better. I am going to suggest a moveset of Wild Charge/Taunt/U Turn/Hidden Power Ice and a EV Spread of 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 SpA with a Naive Nature.

Now that we added a reliable answer for Heatran, you don't need surf on Latios. You can put Defog > Surf on Latios as I removed mew. This will help in the long run because Charizard really hates rocks.

Options (Alternatives but not necessary):

Leftovers > Rocky Helmet. This is really up to personal preference. Personally I enjoy getting that additional recovery off because it can help it some match ups but spreading damage with Rocky Helmet is fine.

Volcarona is scary for most teams since it can run a variety of sets that can allow it to muscle through its defensive checks. For that reason I opted for a more offensive way of dealing with it. The combination of Scarf Latios and Specs Ash Gren is a fairly reliable way of dealing with Volcarona, going out to Latios on the QD then clicking psyshock which will take Volcarona down to enough health where Greninja can revenge kill it if it does take down Latios. Having Specs Ash Greninja also discourages common hazard removers that are paired with Volcarona to come in, meaning that the likelihood of you keeping some form of hazards vs Volcarona is high.

/

Since I removed Mew for some more speed control and priority, these two become an issue as we don't have an immediate switch in to them. However with the abundance of speed control makes them very easy to revenge kill. The goal when facing these two is to not let them pressure you too early on in the game and kill them before the gain momentum.

Kyurem-Black is a really scary wallbreaker for this team to face, with HP Fire variants rising, Ferrothorn isn't that good as a switch in. The safest ways of dealing with this is setting up hazards early on then trying to get Charizard X or Latios in vs it.

I am under the belief that your team will always be weak to a Magearna variant. While the combination of Charizard X and SpDef Ferrothorn is a quite reliable way of dealing with most offensive variants you need to watch out for Z-Focus Blast and Z-Fleur Cannon variants as they can both pressure their respected checks on this team. Z-Wild Charge Koko and Charizard X can deal with defensive Magearnas.

Opposing Ash Greninjas can be fairly scary but its probably the easiest to deal with when compared to the mons above. Basically this is what I added SpDef Ferrothorn for, taking 4 Dark Pulses and threaten it out. The goal is to not let it get Ash form because then you do have a real problem. If it does manage to get Ash Form try to remove it with a Scarf Latios Draco or come in on a water move and wall it with Ferrothorn.

Stall
Quagsire stall can be a bit annoying as it walls out your stall breaker and if you bring in anything else they'll immediately go out to Chansey. Although if you do manage to catch Chansey with something like trick, the matchup becomes a lot easier. Quagsire also has a hard time breaking Ferrothorn as it can't toxic stall it. This is basically like any stall matchup, you just got to play around it accordingly.

Hope you enjoy your new team :D

This is subject to change at the moment. Just wanted to send it in so I dont have to write a lot later.

Next up we have a rate by DeathByWobbuffet! His approach was similar to the rates above, starting with Ferrothorn over Tangrowth, but this time, instead of removing Mew, he decided to go with making Lando-T an offensive variant to pressure stall, provide a win condition, and provide another partner that can work with Zard X to break the opponent's team. Finally, he went with Thunder Wave over Trick on Latios, which works well here as Lando-T and Zard X can be put into a position where they outspeed a threat they originally couldn't outspeed. Nice work!

Hey, this is overall a really solid team you’ve got here. The core of Tapu Koko + Mega Charizard X is pretty cool so it’s good to see you using it. The main weaknesses I see in this team is that you lack a bulky Steel-type, which makes powerful offensive Fairy and Psychic-types such as Magearna and Tapu Lele quite threatening. Your main answer to these Pokemon at the moment is Assault Vest Tangrowth; however, it’s easily 2HKOed by a Psychic from Choice Specs Tapu Lele and is actually setup bait for Shift Gear and Trick Room Magearna because you don’t have a good way of threatening it (Hidden Power Fire only does around 30%). While more offensive teams don’t necessarily need a dedicated switch-in to this Pokemon if they are able to deter them with offensive pressure, the passive nature of Mew and Tangrowth tends to give them plenty of opportunities to come in break holes in your team. Another noticeable problem is that this team doesn’t have a solid win condition or way of harassing bulkier archetypes. This makes the matchup versus very defensive builds and stall quite difficult for you to deal with because you have no way of really punishing more passive Pokemon. While Mega Charizard X should in theory be able to take on these sorts of teams fairly easily, Flare Blitz’s recoil and its Stealth Rock weakness means it often won’t win in the long run if your opponent plays well. Furthermore, Quagsire is becoming more and more common on stall, which makes Zard’s job more difficult. Finally, Volcarona has become much less common recently but it can still threaten your team a fair bit. It can set up on both Mew and Tangrowth while taking next to no damage, and your only check to it is a Choice Scarf Latios that can be easily worn down and doesn’t OHKO with Psyshock. Furthermore, Firium Z variants can OHKO Latios after a little chip and Bug Buzz variants outright beat it.

To start addressing these problems, you could go with Earthquake over Sludge Bomb on Tangrowth. This way, you’re able to threaten Magearna and force out more offensive sets. However, this change makes you even weaker to Tapu Lele. A better option I feel is going with Ferrothorn over Tangrowth. This gives you a much more reliable switch-in to these Pokemon while still maintaining a Water resist that can take on stuff like Ash-Greninja. While this does make Fightinium Z Magearna somewhat more threatening, as long as you don’t let Magearna get a boost it usually won’t OHKO if Ferro is at full, and you can lure out the Z-Move anyway. Besides, Fightinium sets are pretty rare these days in comparison to Double Dance + BoltBeam. I’d recommend a set of Stealth Rock / Leech Seed / Power Whip / Gyro Ball with the standard defensive EV spread of 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD with a Relaxed nature. Running rocks on Ferrothorn allows you to free up Landorus-T to use a more offensive set. Leech Seed can annoy switch-ins and Power Whip is your main tool against offensive Waters like Ash-Greninja and Greninja. Gyro Ball allows you to almost always OHKO Tapu Lele, which is invaluable for your team.

I’d then change Landorus-T from a defensive Rocky Helmet set to a more offensive set. Flyinium Z + Swords Dance seems like the best option here, as it allows you to really pressure more defensive archetypes and even smack stall. Furthermore, the Flying-type Z-Move gives you a secondary way of beating bulky Grass-types like Tangrowth and Mega Venusaur outside of Mega Charizard X, and you don't have a Z-Move user yet. Mew can basically handle all of the Pokemon Landorus-T is usually tasked with keeping in check such as Tyranitar and Zygarde, so this change doesn’t make you significantly weaker to these Pokemon.

Now that Landorus-T is no longer defensive, changing Mew’s spread to a more physically defensive one of 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 Spe with a Timid nature would make your team overall more solid at checking powerful physical attackers. The Special Defense investment is no longer needed because you have an excellent Tapu Lele check in Ferrothorn. The Speed EVs allow you to outspeed Adamant Landorus-T and Zygarde sets and force them out with Ice Beam.

My final suggestion would be to opt for Thunder Wave over Trick on Latios. The main reason to use Trick is to cripple bulkier Pokemon and annoy stall, but Landorus-T + Mega Charizard X can now take on bulky teams fairly well. Thunder Wave allows you to cripple a +1 Volcarona without having to get it into Psyshock range first with a teammate and avoid being 6-0’ed by the rare Bug Buzz variants.

I’ve put the importable with the new changes below, good luck with the team!

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Mew @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- Defog

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Gravity
- Swords Dance

Assuming my laptop doesn't die or burst into flames, I should have Round 4 up within the hour. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the slow tempo we've been working at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)