Rawbi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have a suggestion for when you do the oho video. When you're showing people different houses, if you go into mine you can enter the mineshaft. Jump down the the first water brake and then turn right and youll be inside the slime spawning pad. Then you can record the ride the slimes take up the elevator and end up in the slime farm. Just an idea.
    what time are you gonna record btw?
    Just relaxing, not a huge fan of pokemon but I play it to pass time. Just trying to enjoy myself right now haha. Glad to see your doing okay.
    I'm planning on building an animal farm under my new giant tree farm so the animal noises are out of the way and to save some space. I have plans to have sheep pens for all the hard to get colours to make it easier.

Plus the tree farm will have glowstone floors so animal farm glowstone ceiling :D
    Skype recorder? o.o Maybe that's why it didnt' work... I exclusively used Audacity for all the audio.
    I was thinking that too, we each record our own audio and then it can just be layered (hopefully) into one... then just whack it in the video like I normally would!
    That's what I tried before with Xaq and Ben, and Audacity only captured their end of the conversation... it was weird, but maybe there are some settings that can be changed. I don't have a date or anything planned for the videos yet, but if you have preferred days/times, then let me know :D

andd....just hit me up on steam if you wanna play :D

ps i worked out why I posted lucky 7s....you had 777 posts at the time!
    Hey Rawbi \o Yes that sounds like an excellent idea! I'm not sure exactly how we'll record both of us though, last time it cut off my end for some reason ._. but yes! great idea!

PS I'm uploading my first TF2 commentary atm, on my Porydan2 YT account... I know you play a lot of that too, maybe we could branch to that too? :D I know you're strapped for time atm with the internship and stuff, so no worries if not \o/
    Yeah. Let's start by scavenging supplies. And ask each other before offing a pokemon of the other. I should have posted all my pokemon/moves in my last update.

EDIT: you can take the first update.
    So, how do you want to play it for the zombie-killing? Charge the enemy ranks or fend of waves from the house?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…