Smogon Forums

Riski
I have two games. Which SV did you match? And do you have any spare parents with decent IVs, natures and in nice pokeballs you can donate in exchange? I will leave the parent up to you.
Pokelory12
The number is 3563. What do you mean with "parents"? I can give you one or two breeds with competitive IVs and nice balls (Froakie Timid with Protean in Dive Ball, Charmander Timid in Repeat Ball are examples).
If you want my FC is 1349 5669 0369
Riski
By parent, I mean a pokemon you don't need but I will use for breeding. The ball won't matter if it is male, but will matter if it is female of course.
Riski
The SV you have is for a game I only just started, so hatch areas are limited (if hatching in a certain place is important to you). I can only hatch in the first few areas before the city, because I'm still at the part where the professor gives me a squirtle, bulbasaur or charmander.

My FC is 4957 3520 1106

Send whichever spare parent you want. :)
Pokelory12
The hatch location isn't important. I will send you the egg and when you send it back I will give you a Protean froakie, is it ok?
Riski
I have a timid one of those already, but it's only in a pokeball. Will it be female? I hope?
Riski
Are you Lorenzo in your game, btw?
Pokelory12
Yes, it's female. :) I'm going to invite you for the trade in a moment.
Riski
This might take a while. I have no hatch powers on this game. Get back to you soon.
Riski
Oh, and I don't have a flame body bird either. :(
Riski
maybe you should send me a hatch power?
Riski
I'm at "It appears to be moving occasionally."
Riski
Did you want a name for this?
Pokelory12
Garchomp . If you are in a non-english game. Written exactly like that.
Riski
I'm in an English game.
Pokelory12
No Nickname so.
Riski
okay, I am sending back with no nickname