Smogon Forums

ium
ium
you don't need to give the weakness policy anymore. i need your friend code by the way
TenaciousT
TenaciousT
2981-6294-1794 wait so you don't want the weakness policy?
ium
ium
no, you can keep it. also my connection is not very good right now, just a heads up. feel free to send a trade request to sid
TenaciousT
TenaciousT
You sure? I haven't actually bought the policy so I have 30 Bp if you want something else
TenaciousT
ium
ium
yea its fine. also i forgot you asked for the pinsirite too which i forgot to attach to a pokemon which is why i cancelled. and my connection is horrible right now so could you give me a few minutes
TenaciousT
TenaciousT
Yeah no problem, I can wait
TenaciousT
TenaciousT
You want a nickname for the torchic btw?
ium
ium
it's male right? also wondering if it has any egg moves. im actually basing the nickname from this
TenaciousT
TenaciousT
Unfortunately no
ium
ium
hm keep it as its original name then if possible (torchic). will come online again in a few
TenaciousT
TenaciousT
If I nickname it torchic, wouldn't it be called torchic when it evolves to a blaziken?
ium
ium
i believe if it was hatched (or bred?) by someone with an english cartridge, then torchic will change on evolution. i could also test this quickly afterward
TenaciousT
TenaciousT
Oh crud, I forgot that someone else hatched this so I can't change it's nickname. Sorry
ium
ium
thats fine
TenaciousT
TenaciousT
Here, have a Fennekin (M) - Timid, Magician, 31\5\31\31\31\31 [1851] egg. Thanks for the trade
ium
ium
thanks. also do you perhaps know/remember who hatched it or what site? i could probably find them again
TenaciousT
ium
ium
his listed in-game name doesnt match the ot of the torchic (ot: brandon / id: 35811) but if youre sure it's him i'll try asking
TenaciousT
TenaciousT
Oh you meant the torchic, I thought you meant the fennkien