Smogon Forums

Tortured_Soul
Well, if you could give me a female in a dream ball so I can do the same I'd appreciate it. IV's don't really matter as I can do all that myself. I have a spare HP Elec Male parent (31/x/31/30/31/31 - only difference to HP Grass is odd/even atk stat) that you can have now.
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
That'd be perfect :)
Additionally, is there anything I could trade for a hidden power fire Roselia mother or father?
Tortured_Soul
I'm not sure what you have? How about, if I give you the Male Feebas and a HP Water Roselia (again, only difference to Fire is the uneccessary stat), when you've finished breeding the Feebas you give me a spare female in dream ball?
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Sure. I just bred a spare female. Is the Roselia female--which ball is she in?
Tortured_Soul
By 'spare' I mean a HP Grass / Electric Female. I don't mind which. The Roselia is Female and in a pokeball. I can loan you my male HP Fire Roserade which has been EV'd - however I'd like to have both it and the Feebas back once you've finished with them please. I would breed some new ones for you however I'm currently MM'ing for Shiny Scyther.
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Oh, ok, I'll let you know when I breed one. Let me know when you can trade.
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Cipher Admin Lovrina
It would be so cool to have a masuda methoded shiny Milotic in a dream ball with competitive and hidden power electroc/grass :)