Smogon Forums

Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
No problem, if I did actually help. I just checked, and now all 6 of your pokemon have the same blank image.
LoDart210
it worked... sorta lol
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
They look really good! Also, thanks for the credit. Hopefully they work (as I'm depending on it too) :D

Did you get yours from http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php too?

Also, I must say I like your team! What set is Raichu? The rest I can surmise.
LoDart210
yeah, pkparaiso is the only place I know with awesome moving sprites.

And that raichu is a specs lightningrod set designed to take advantage of rotom-W's volt switch, which is just about everywhere... it's a team of underrated mons that actually pose a threat to higher level teams (my dream team basically XD)
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
Interesting. I like banded Raichu, but abusing volt switches from Rotom is always nice. I always have at least 1 dedicated Rotom-w killer on my teams.
LoDart210
I considered banded (due to volt tackle, play rough, and quick attack) but, I already have Entei who punches holes and burns things with AV sacred fire, and m-Gyarados who sweeps up what's left, and I usually run the 2 phys-2 spec-1 def wall- 1 spec wall skeleton
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
Nice.

Also, sorry. The gif shrinker doesn't work long term - my Alakazam doesn't work anymore :(

Oh well. I wish we were able to post files from our computer on our signature.
LoDart210
maybe if you save the file to your computer first, then upload the link? I dunno