Grey Knight
Grey Knight
i cant chall/ talk there
Grey Knight
Grey Knight
try challing me
Tamahome
Tamahome
hm ok idk what happened but lol I cant play tomorrow sadly, unless you want to play in the morning like 10 am~11 am my time. cant we just finish it today?
Grey Knight
Grey Knight
i should not play that late in night , especially making my teams then , if you cant do any time earlier than 6:30 -3 gmt
then we should just arrange this for Saturday or Friday
Tamahome
Tamahome
ok here i am on earlier than 6:30 if you are on asnwer this asap pls
Tamahome
Tamahome
alright I guess you just outright ignored me but that's okay. I can't play on saturday, but if you want to play friday, it's gonna be around 6 pm gmt-3. I'm sorry, but can't do it earlier since ti's when i got home from uni...
Tamahome
Tamahome
if you really cant play during the time I mentioned, I might be able to do it in the morning friday, between 10am~11am my time, but please tell me asap when you wanna finish the series. the weekend is terrible for me :/
Grey Knight
Grey Knight
i am not ignoring you man , 22:30 is when i prepare my self for sleep , because i have to wake up for my morning aerobics like 6:30-7:00 am and then drive to uni at 8 am, the only way to keep up so late is multiple shots of coffee but right now im on detoxification from that , i return home about 5 pm my time 1 pm your time , i ll try to catch up with you in my evening friday ,
Grey Knight
Grey Knight
and battling from android is not a great idea really
Tamahome
Tamahome
Just a heads up today I'll once again be on around 6pm my time which is good 30 minutes before you prepare to sleep and enough time to do 2 matches os at least one...
Tamahome
Tamahome
Or*. Also if we cant complete the series by friday it'll have to be done by next week only. Needless to say I prefer to finish it this week cause from sat to wed I wont be able to play :/
Grey Knight