Smogon Forums

ShinyRegice
ShinyRegice
I'm interested in the flawless timid Shiny Mewtwo. I cannot help you for every tutored Pokémon because it would be too costly, so what do you want for your Mewtwo?
evan0913
evan0913
how about hyper voice on eevee
ShinyRegice
ShinyRegice
No problem on this one. Do you want anything else? (don't ask for Kyurem, I already caught it on both B1 and B2 without competitive stats)
evan0913
evan0913
also the Umbreon with foul play? that would be really nice of you :D
ShinyRegice
ShinyRegice
What nature/gender/IV spread do you want? Also do you want hidden abilities? (I guess you want it only for the Hyper Voice Eevee)
evan0913
evan0913
Oh right, no I thought you went what other poke I want tutored. No I don't need anything. I just want to give you the eevee so you can tach it hyper voice :D
ShinyRegice
ShinyRegice
I'm sorry but I'm unable to trade now, where I am the local wi-fi isn't compatible with Nintendo DS games (even when used on a 3DS apparently). I think we will be able to trade in a few hour.
evan0913
evan0913
no problem :D
ShinyRegice
ShinyRegice
Now I can trade on gen V. Are you ready?
If I understand correctly, you RNGed yourself your Pokémon and just want them to be tutored, right?
evan0913
evan0913
Not entirely correct, none of the ones I need tutored are RNGed by me. All done by my close friends. Most are from past RNGers long since retired from the game
ShinyRegice
ShinyRegice
I can trade now! My friend code for Black 2 is 5244-0871-0820, and my IGN is Coabolt.

Are you ready?
evan0913
evan0913
Hi Regice, I've actually got someone else to help me do this. But I will gladly give you the Mew two you wanted for free :)
ShinyRegice
ShinyRegice
That's cool, but maybe I can do the same for another Pokémon if you want. Also the Pokémon I was looking for was a Mewtwo, not a Mew.
evan0913
evan0913
I can't think of any other pokes that need tutor atm. But do you mind if I give you the Mewtwo tomorrow? I don't have access to my 5th gen game right now
ShinyRegice
ShinyRegice
No problem, I can wait. But thanks!