Smogon Forums

Miria
Miria
That would be totally awesome! ;) Are to able to clone or anything in x or y? I could reward you with kalos legends... unless you have them. ^^
dr00
dr00
no, i can't clone, but i'm sure i could find someone. i caught my metwo (and xerneas of course), but that's it so far (in kalos)
Miria
Miria
They're all 31 ivs. ^^ Xerneas, Mewtwo, Yveltal and the silly green worm thing. Still lacking birds though. ;)
dr00
dr00
oh wow! yeah, my mewtwo was like 29/8/31/28/31/31
i have moltres as mine, can't be bothered trying to reset for it lol. still in the habit i guess of 4x weak to stealth rock = bad
i want to reset zygarde, and i probably could have gotten a better xerneas, but i just wanted to finish the game :P
Miria
Miria
I've got Zapdos, going to SR for it. ^^ The legendary birds are my faves!
dr00
dr00
Yeah I remember using articuno way back in blue lol
Miria
Miria
Good times! ^^
Miria
Miria
Weeell let me know if you feel like catching the Groudon anyways! ;)
dr00
dr00
yeah. i was never good at the timer, but i'll let you know! please keep looking, and i'll try to catch it anyway, but maybe if i can't do it? ;~;
Miria
Miria
Hehe sure, I'll keep looking. :) Its the last thing I want for my own collection however! That i really need that is. lol
dr00
dr00
well maybe this will be a good starting point for me to RNG stuff. i still need to get some legendary birds, the swords of justice in my black game, the dogs in SS, etc. etc. etc.
Miria
Miria
Sounds like a plan! ;)
Miria
Miria
Hey droo, how goes it? ^^ Have you had any time for SS yet. ..?