Smogon Forums

Rajikaru
Rajikaru
Primarily I'm looking for a good IV female Ralts in a Safari or unique Poke Ball .
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Don't have Safari. Though I do have Love/Dream, may have others (ie. Luxury) but those are the most unique I think I have. When I get home, Ill check.
Rajikaru
Rajikaru
Love or Dream Ball would be awesome. Either/or, but preferably one that's a spitback, or alternatively I'd take any Ralts that has good IVs and a Knock Off Tutor move.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
So would you want a spitback or flawless? Which gender, ability and do you have a ball preference (Ill tell you which EMs I have when I get home).
Rajikaru
Rajikaru
Flawless if possible (though that probably won't be possible due to my requirements of 31/31/31/x/31/31 and jolly for a Gallade build), Female if anything but flawless, ability doesn't matter, and my preference is really any exclusive ball, so you can decide whichever.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Ah, okay. So a flawless male or a spitback female? Can possibly do the Jolly if I have a Ditto with that nature. Will get back to you when Im at home.
Rajikaru
Rajikaru
No problem, though we'll probably have to hold off until tomorrow, as it's 11 PM where I live and I have to wake up at 6.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Yep. No problem. Ill still be around in 7 hours but we'll see how it goes. See you later.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Alright, I'm home now. So you want a Love/Dream spitback or flawless male? Do you want Jolly nature too (can do as I have the Ditto)?
Rajikaru
Rajikaru
Flawless male, Jolly nature would be great. I'll be home in another 7 hours, if you can wait that long.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Cool, I can likely do that.
I'll be asleep by then so I'll get back to you when I Ralts done.