Smogon Forums

CD_North
CD_North
If you can breed them to the specs I said, that would be great! I've got enough going on with trying to fill in the other shinies that I don't need them particularly immediately.
pumpkaboom
pumpkaboom
Alright, it took me a while but I have both of them done now =]
Duskull: Skill Swap/Destiny Bond/Memento/Pain Split
Misdreavus: Skill Swap/Destiny Bond/Memento/Nasty Plot
Both are in the balls previously mentioned, and both have 31 IVs in Defense and Special Attack (those were the stats needed, right? You edited you information bit and I didn't remember to write it down)
If they're both acceptable, I'm able to trade anytime in the next two hours. Let me know when you're available =]
pumpkaboom
pumpkaboom
Forgot to mention natures- Duskull is Calm, Misdreavus is Timid
CD_North
CD_North
Awesome, thanks! I'm around now, though I'm hopping between saves and trades a bit; I'll let you know when I'm a bit more cleanly available.

Do you want a particular nickname for either? Also, do you mind if I breed an Adamant nature onto the Duskull? I'll do a Calm variation if you'd like that.
pumpkaboom
pumpkaboom
No particular nicknames needed, and I don't mind at all- I plan on rebreeding Duskull down the road anyways, as I'd like a Relaxed one for a Trick Room Maison team. I figured Calm would be more Singles-friendly.
CD_North
CD_North
Just about ready if you still are! We can take care of any other shinies you might have been looking for in the process; I've also got Audrey the Trevenant now if you're interested in her.
CD_North
CD_North
Guess I took too long and missed the two-hour window. The weekend, maybe? Tomorrow's not good for me.
pumpkaboom
pumpkaboom
Whoops, sorry about that, I was watching something in another tab lol
I'll hop online real quick, and no need to worry about other shinies, I'm just glad I can help with the giveaway ^ ^
pumpkaboom
pumpkaboom
Aaaaand now it looks like I'm the one who missed the window >_<
I'll try my best on the weekend, but Saturday is going to be very busy so I'm leaning more towards Sunday. Sorry =[
CD_North
CD_North
Yeah, Sunday is fine. I still need to get about seven things hatched other than what you're offering anyway.
pumpkaboom
pumpkaboom
Taking my last message into account, I do want to say that I'll be available from now until about 11pm tonight in the off chance you are able to trade. Otherwise I'll stick with Sunday =]
CD_North
CD_North
Probably has to be Sunday. Friday night is party night!
CD_North
CD_North
I'm actually around now. It's before 11pm for me, but then I'm PDT. Don't know what zone you're in.
pumpkaboom
pumpkaboom
Ah sorry about that, I'm on east coast time so that was past midnight lol
I can trade today from now until about 4, let me know if you'll be on and when =]