Smogon Forums

CD_North
CD_North
I can clone one easily, but not until tomorrow evening. The giveaway save I'm using right now is rather light on non-giveaway Pokemon.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sounds awesome, thanks so much. Just let me know whenever you're ready. Can I get you anything for it?
CD_North
CD_North
No, thanks. I'm not in need of much right now and I got it on the condition that I'd offer it anyway.
CD_North
CD_North
I advocate getting the 29s Ditto if you don't already have one as well. It's immensely useful for picking out when you have a candidate for 6IVs, since you can tell by the characteristic instead of stat judge.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
It's okay, I have .com's 29 Ditto, he gave it to me sometime before his TMBM giveaway. He wasn't offering any of the other mons at the time, and I didn't think I'd need it til today.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Oh, I just realised, if it's not too much trouble, is it possible for me to get .com's hex flawless Ditto too? Although this isn't too important if it'd be a hassle.
CD_North
CD_North
Sure, it's no trouble.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sorry I couldn't be around today for the trade but I'll be on all day tomorrow so whenever you're ready just let me know.
CD_North
CD_North
I'm a bit less available, but I can be on by about 8pm PDT. Will you be around/awake then?
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Most probably, just drop me a line when you're ready.
CD_North
CD_North
I'm around. Let me know when you're available, and I'll load up the appropriate save.