Smogon Forums

numerouno
I'm sorry that's not cool at all. I thought that's what that thread was for...well Im not exactly new here i just have little time and a couple friends on smogon.
wowgek7
wowgek7
yeah turned out I doubleposted by accident yet to get a warn right away for a mistake like that

oh well wasnt planning on posting here anymore for a while anyway so
numerouno
Yeah I see what you mean. I just lost all my data in y version and I had over 200 different species that are all gone and am working on rebuilding so I'm just looking for friends and trades on the thread.
wowgek7
wowgek7
wel smogon is not the place for that lol
numerouno
Oh? Well I know a lot of people on here are jerks but some of them I traded with in the last when I had my army of perfect pokemon so I'm just hoping it all works out again. Do you have any suggestions for a better place?
wowgek7
wowgek7
yeah there are nice people here the problem is meeting them. and with trigger happy mods thats pretty much impossible and sadly I dont know any other place either maybe the serebii forums or marrilland forums
numerouno
Thanks for the advice and I think I may check them out as I'm familiar with both sites. I'm Joshua btw
wowgek7
wowgek7
nice to meat you i prefer to keep my rl name private though im getting herased on other sites whith what they think is my rl name I dont want them googlling wowgek7 and finding this so:P
numerouno
Outside of the pokemon hobby I'm a model, soldier, and student so im extremely busy haha. I'm just kinda wondering if you breed perfect pokes? If you do Id def be interested in maybe trading some sometime or whatever you need for me to get my breeding set off again. Either way it's nice talking. To someone who's human on here haha
wowgek7
wowgek7
lol I understand you are busy with doing that much lol:P

and eyah i do but it goeds in wave then i breed 4 or 5 after each other then i take a long brake before I repeat that
numerouno
Haha I see well that's certainly fine. If you are at all interested just let me know I would be up for leveling pokes for you or trading Iv bred or items or whatever. Good luck buddy.
wowgek7
wowgek7
always up for that especialy now with oras:)
numerouno
That is perfect given what happened to my game last month and how I have to start over haha. Which one interested you? Leveling, breeding, items?
wowgek7
wowgek7
breeding mostly I have 2 3ds and 5 gen 6 pokemongames so I can do a lot myself:P