Smogon Forums

eeveefan
eeveefan
Hi, Rufus!
I finished my pending trades, I'll breed your Nidoran in a moment, and ot's ok, I don't need nothing. Or if you have a female Furret in love ball it will be great :)
About Buneary, take your time, when you have it we trade then. Thank you for breed it!! :D
eeveefan
eeveefan
Nidoran is ready, tell me if you can trade now and I'll be on.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sorry, I don't have your Sentret yet, I have quite a lot of Pokemon stuff to catch up with right now >< Is it okay if we trade tomorrow?
eeveefan
eeveefan
OK. No problem. We'll trade tomorrow :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I got your Buneary hatched in Lilycove City and will breed your Sentret soon so I'll let you know when I wake up tomorrow :) Can you clone the Buneary and give me back 4 copies+original please?
eeveefan
eeveefan
Ohh, thank you very much, Rufus!<3
And of course, I'll clone the Buneary for you :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Hello my dear, are you around right now? I have a Spiritomb that needs cloning, I only need one copy of it. It's nicknameable so you can ask me to nickname it so you can keep a copy, but it's IVs are not very good. It's Relaxed nature, 31/00/31/31/31/13
eeveefan
eeveefan
Hi, Rufus. Of course, I'll go on since my X version. Going on in a moment :)
eeveefan
eeveefan
And I don't like Spiritomb so it's ok, I'll clone only one copy for you.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Great, thanks! Just getting it out of bank now, will come on in a minute.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Thanks again :D
eeveefan
eeveefan
Done!
Let me know if you need anything else, Rufus! I'll be online for an hour :)

You're welcome, Rufus! :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Hello, friend, how are you doing? Could I ask for your help in cloning my shiny Bagon please? I'd like 5 copies+original if possible, but if you want to keep a copy then you only need to return 4 copies.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Hello, Rufus!! I'm fine, and you?
Sure, I can give you 5 + original :)
I'm already on, send me the request when you are on too.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I'm just fine, thank you :) Coming online now, I'll be on my X file so IGN Shadow.