Smogon Forums

eeveefan
eeveefan
Hi, Rufus! I've never done it, I can try. How many eggs you are goind to trade?
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Just one, and I only need one copy. Thanks! I'll be on my X file, IGN Shadow.
eeveefan
eeveefan
OK, I'll be on in a moment too.
eeveefan
eeveefan
I'm going to trade you one egg, cancel the trade and I'll restore the backup and trade you the other egg, ok? Egg can't be deposited at the bank D:
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Okay! I know that's how CD_North did it, he backed up the file and traded it to me like that.
eeveefan
eeveefan
OK! Well, first egg!!
eeveefan
eeveefan
Second egg!!
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Thank you so much! I know I've said this so many times but you are just amazing <33
eeveefan
eeveefan
You're welcome, Rufus! And thank you too! I like to help you, you know it <3
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Hi! How are your holidays? :D
eeveefan
eeveefan
Hello, Rufus!! Merry Christmas (it's still Christmas in my country) :P
And, it was a really really nice day *u* my best friend visited me and I was with her all day, she saw the shiny Lopunny and now she loves you as well (she told me to tell you) :)
How about you?
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Aww that's so nice. I'm so glad she loves Lopunny too <3 I don't celebrate Christmas so I just spent it at home, playing Pokemon as usual :p
eeveefan
eeveefan
Ohh hahaha, well I hope you have had a nice day. I've not played Pokémon in the last two days, I want to test my Pink team (with Lopunny on it), but now I'm trying to TSV hatch a shiny Porygon (I love Porygon2).
And yep, she loves the Lopunny, thanks again for hatching it <3
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sounds like a super cute idea! You're most welcome, you know where to find me if you need me to help you with another shiny project ;)
eeveefan
eeveefan
Thank you, Rufus! :D
I'll check my list, I have a few pokés I want in its shiny form. If I find one I really want, I'll type you in your thread, ok? Thanks! :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Absolutely! I want to do a giveaway of some shinies on my first anniversary here on Smogon soon so we should be able to help each other out :D
eeveefan
eeveefan
Oki dokie!
Let me know if you want me to help you cloning your Pokémon. And well, I can donate my shiny Sneasel, Houndour and Swirlix if you want. I'll clone them tomorrow.