Smogon Forums

eeveefan
eeveefan
Hello, Rufus! :D
It's almost the same, mine is Power Saves, that is Power Saves PRO, the difference is that PRO is a little bit expensive. But both do exactly the same :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Ah I see, thanks a lot :D Hope you're doing well in yourself~
eeveefan
eeveefan
You're welcome, Rufus! And thank you, I'm a little busy with school, also I'm working on a VGC team hehe :P I'm not a good player but meh, it's all about fun, right? :D
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Nah, I think you must be a pretty good battler, I know you beat Shady in a tournament the other day. And yep, having fun is the most important part ^^ Good luck with your team!
eeveefan
eeveefan
Haha did you see the battle? I loved the final, that's why I love mega Venusaur :P
And thanks, I have no experience in double battles, I have already a team but no time to play. I'll test it on the weekend.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Yeah I did, it was a pretty good battle, that's why I say so :) Yeah sometimes rl takes up your time like that, but you should have fun with both rl and Pokemon hehe
eeveefan
eeveefan
Hehe yep, I play at night before go to sleep, but sometimes I only breed.
Well, Rufus, I hope you buy the PS, you'll be your own cloner hehe :P
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I hope I can buy it too ^^ I want to be able to help people out more, and I don't want to bother you all the time either :p
eeveefan
eeveefan
Yes, it's nice, I try to clone everyone who ask for help but sometimes the timezone it's a trouble or sometimes I'm since my cel phone and I can't, and meh it's ok, you don't bother :)
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
bit creepin but is there one for jap games?
eeveefan
eeveefan
I've read there is not PS for japanese versions, but I'm not sure.
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
cuz my games are jap region but i picked eng lang
eeveefan
eeveefan
I think it is not going to work.